[Drama 2023] The Uncanny Counter 2, 경이로운 소문 2

ferily

On 12/1/2020 at 1:22 PM, choilicious said:

I am surprised there is hardly any discussion here. I really enjoyed the first two episodes. This drama really feels like watching a really good anime (but in live action!). A lot of the theme is very familiar but it is done really well in this drama. Anyone else enjoying this new show?

I saw it and I really really enjoyed it! I had no idea what it was about, just happened to see it on Netflix. Love all the characters and the world they’re in. Love our main hero. Hope that the storyline continues to be good and that it remains solid.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, inaho101 said:

After being a bit disappointed with the ending of doldolsollalasol. I’m ready for a breath of fresh air kdrama. Thanks for welcoming @Jillia and hello everybody!

I hear you!!! Me too :( I went looking for something new to watch and came across this one. 

• Like 1

@Jillia Hello! Nice to see you here! :elated:

I'm trying to avoid watching on-going series because the waiting for the next episode will be "torture" again for sure but I finally caved in and binge watched this yesterday after reading a lot of good reviews. I'm glad I did because I really liked this! I love their makeshift counter family and how they instantly want to look after So-Mun. Can't wait how everything will unfold and will Mo-tak ever recover his memory.

• Like 2

@Jillia Thank you for the gifs and fan art. :heart1:

Looking forward to the new episodes this weekend. Meanwhile I am watching their bts and I love how much fun they are having while filming and they look super close as well, even the director is goofy. I also appreciate that OCN put English subs to their videos as well.

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

I am a silent watcher of this beautiful drama.  The ratings have risen this week.  Wow!!!!!

Nationwide:7.721

Seoul:7.331

Spoiler picture - ep.16 for the mayor.  He deserved it.

Spoiler

qBQoXBT.png

Cr: dc gall

I watched ep.7 raw. That evil spirit is growing stronger and stronger.  I wonder whether he took the soul of his dad into him after killing. 

Yup, he is targeting the mayor son now.  Will that spirit change its form after taking control of mayor's son???  But his evil inner voice is quite scary!!!!

• Like 3

I just realized next week there will be no new episodes.... AAAAHHHH why do they do this to meeeee. 

@pad-hari thanks for the spoiler pic. 

You know that feeling when you watch the good guy suffers hoping the bad guy will pay at the end? The drama is currently still unfolded but seeing that spoiler it keeps my mind at rest that good guy will win in the end hahahaha. 

• Like 4