[Drama 2023] The Uncanny Counter 2, 경이로운 소문 2

ferily

“The Uncanny Counter 2” Reveals Premiere Date And Exciting Posters Of Its Heroes And Villains

“The Uncanny Counter 2” Reveals Premiere Date And Exciting Posters Of Its Heroes And Villains

The highly-anticipated second season of “The Uncanny Counter” has announced its premiere date!

Based on the hit webtoon of the same name, “The Uncanny Counter” is a superhero drama starring Jo Byeong Gyu, Kim Sejeong, Yoo Joon Sang, and Yeom Hye Ran as demon hunters with supernatural powers. Two and a half years after the first season’s successful run, the drama is returning with its long-awaited second season next month.

On June 19, tvN officially announced that “The Uncanny Counter 2: Counter Punch” would premiere on July 29, in addition to unveiling two colorful teaser posters of its heroes and villains.

The first poster spotlights returning Counters So Moon (Jo Byeong Gyu), Do Ha Na (Kim Sejeong), Ga Mo Tak (Yoo Joon Sang), Choo Mae Ok (Yeom Hye Ran), and Choi Jang Mool (Ahn Suk Hwan), along with newcomer Jeok Bong (played by Yoo In Soo of “All of Us Are Dead” and “Alchemy of Souls”).

The poster’s caption cheekily reads, “Are you ready to be called by our beloved demons?”

The-Uncanny-Counter-2-1.jpeg

Meanwhile, the second poster introduces viewers to evil demons Pil Gwang (played by Kang Ki Young of “Extraordinary Attorney Woo”), Gelly (Kim Hieora of “The Glory”), and Wing (Kim Hyun Wook).

Notably, Joo Seok (Jin Sun Kyu) stands before the demons with a rift between them—raising the question of whether he is facing off with them or joining them.

Their caption ominously reads, “The fact that the weakest get devoured first, that’s destiny.”

The-Uncanny-Counter-2-2.jpeg

“The Uncanny Counter 2: Counter Punch” will premiere on July 29 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Check out the first teaser for the drama here!

Source: Soompi

Super excited for this drama! Premiering at the end of this month :yay: Here are the character teaser videos:

Spoiler

Evil Character teaser videos:

Spoiler

• Blob 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2023] The Uncanny Counter 2, 경이로운 소문 2 - Jo Byeong Gyu, Yoo Jun Sang, Kim Se Jong, Yum Hye Ram - Sat & Sun @ 21:20 KST
On 8/9/2023 at 11:05 AM, ferily said:

Absolutely loving this drama so far! Is anyone else watching this drama?  it’s quite on this thread…

Am not watching it chingu, but I do have a question. Have we seen any abs yet? :sparklyeyes:

I know that @sadthe1st was planning to watch it but she's been MIA for a while.

Am just wondering if we will see this again :love:

fullsizephoto1278577.jpg

• Like 1

I can’t believe we’re halfway through this drama already. So Mun, Hana and rest of the counter finally figuring out that joo Seok is an evil spirit but I don’t believe joo Seok is purely evil. It’s just that he is consumed by guilt, rage and sadness and that’s when the evil spirit came to him. Plus it doesn’t help that the other evil spirits visit him and escalated his rage more. I still believe in there is good in joo Seok but the fact that he killed someone already means his punishment won’t be light.

loving the drama so far though! I personally really REALLY enjoyed the first season despite the writer change halfway through the drama and the second season is killing it! :hwaiting2:

On 8/21/2023 at 4:59 AM, Blizzardistkaputt said:

I enjoyed the first season too. But Season 2 is fast becoming too melancholic. We see the same fights, same encounters,  every episode. It's losing steam, isn't it?

I feel like a lot of people don’t like season 2 as much but i personally am loving it so far…

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2023] The Uncanny Counter 2, 경이로운 소문 2