[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Dating In The Kitchen 我喜欢你

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, Malin Kim said:

I have tried so many times but it didnt send me a verification code and I live in Cambodia. Can you help me please? I really want to sign up.

The system is quite buggy. The last few times it won't even send me OTP just to sign in, claiming I had exceeded the limit when it was my first time. My only suggestions are to try again on different days or with a different phone number. If that doesn't work, then you may be out of luck. The phone number is very important as OTP is sent there so using other people's number is not going to work.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

The system is quite buggy. The last few times it won't even send me OTP just to sign in, claiming I had exceeded the limit when it was my first time. My only suggestions are to try again on different days or with a different phone number. If that doesn't work, then you may be out of luck. The phone number is very important as OTP is sent there so using other people's number is not going to work.

Thank you so much. I used my friend phone to scan QR code in google so it is working now.

4 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

I don't have weibo account but I can lurking around.

I've bookmarked this one # l like You #

https://m.weibo.cn/search?containerid=231522type%3D1%26t%3D10%26q%3D%23我喜欢你%23&isnewpage=1&luicode=10000011&lfid=1076035653796775#&video

thank you thank you. such a good hearted human being.

Phew i am exhausted writing reviews/articles, but it was enjoyable lol. Anyways here is my final thoughts. 

The full article on FB

Or you can IG@_XingYue_

Difference is just photos and you can't post much on IG so there are 10 different post. Good for reading o n the toilet. 

I am back in the kitchen. Looking forward to see how GSN will give the 'same' amount as a marriage present before he closed her mouth.  How much did he give by the way? 

Also , I am looking for the chef's outfit that she wore when she got promoted to the chef, especially that apron ..I want 3. Anyone know LOL 

6 hours ago, jadore1 said:

I am back in the kitchen. Looking forward to see how GSN will give the 'same' amount as a marriage present before he closed her mouth.  How much did he give by the way? 

Also , I am looking for the chef's outfit that she wore when she got promoted to the chef, especially that apron ..I want 3. Anyone know LOL 

He lend MXJ 5 million rmb. 2.4 for the flat and the rest for his personal afair. Heh only if we had that kind of boss. Heh.  As for the outfit no idea. 

1 hour ago, xingyuerefuel said:

He lend MXJ 5 million rmb. 2.4 for the flat and the rest for his personal afair. Heh only if we had that kind of boss. Heh.  As for the outfit no idea. 

Thanks @xingyuerefuel He gave him $750,000 thousand dollars ???  no kidding  ...wow     I love the outfit LOL 

@SC2019 Oh cool thanks for sharing your language learning journey.

Very cool!

I find true if I started watching Japanese dramas my listening will go back up. I saw a move recently and anime, i felt myself getting the jist of stuff.

I guess I get it from my mom my ear. But Mandarin with its tones I do butcher them. I try my best but I agree costume dramas /historical ALWAYS hard to translate. But the language is so beautiful. I agree modern dramas easier. I can get the jist easier too. Watching this drama helped me remember alot of my Mandarin I don't use.

Sad the drama ended but glad to meet all in this forum.

Hi, i accidentally started this drama while waiting for the final episodes of another drama. I got so caught up til i finished this drama in a row. Gosh i cant wait to read the reviews and watched the bts and i m here now to share my enjoyment of the rollercoaster and sweetness overloaded by the otp. Seen ZLS in Tiger and Rose and first time watching LYS. I m totally mesmerised by every bit of his acting and expressions. Agreed that LYS is so manly and sexy both physical and voice. 

As an overall, just a bit upset on GSN's naivety act with LZ towards the end and lack of showing her progress as a chef. LJ's role ended perfectly with how he handled his mother, Li Man and his plan for his brother to take over Mingting. Addicted to LYS :wub: will look for his old drama. 

On 10/16/2020 at 9:16 AM, pawla said:

Question for episode 18. What is the correlation between Liu Bang - Xiang Yu with LJ-GSN's relationship? Why is LJ's answer so important to GSN? Can someone please enlighten me? 

I too would like to know how it relates to LJ. I suspect it could be Liu Bang was a pure warlord and defeated Xiang Yu. Or could it be Xiang Yu downfall partially caused by his concubine? The story of his concubine commited suicide is very famous. Any fan of 3 Kingdoms here to enlighten us? 

The reason why Xiang Yu lost the battle against Liu Bang is popularly attributed to Xiang Yu’s love for his beloved consort, Yu Ji. The story goes that Liu Bang had Yu Ji captured, and lured Xiang Yu to Gai Xia to rescue her. It was at the battle of Gai Xia that Liu Bang defeated Xiang Yu. Liu Bang is known as a kind and wise leader who listened to his advisors whereas Xiang Yu is known to be a great warrior but was arrogant and cruel.

There were 2 times this reference was brought up. First, by the Mother of Lu Jin, then GSN, but I think the contexts were different. 

okay but like is anyone down to read the novel and start like a little book club on this forum? :D 

im currently reading chapter 17 from the novel and i need to talk about my feelings about the novel too lol im surprised this thread is still active lol 

16 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

4MnRgPJ.jpg 

Dating in the Kitchen is still popular after though it has ended sometime now. Based on WeTV app search results :wub:

do you guys think we will get a season 2? cos the novel is really long lol there's a lot of stuff that happens after the engagement! 

50 minutes ago, jessica somerhalder said:

okay but like is anyone down to read the novel and start like a little book club on this forum? :D 

im currently reading chapter 17 from the novel and i need to talk about my feelings about the novel too lol im surprised this thread is still active lol 

do you guys think we will get a season 2? cos the novel is really long lol there's a lot of stuff that happens after the engagement! 

I didnt read the book. Not sure about the others here. It's pretty quiet now actually. If the response is as great like ROTAR from fans, think we will get Season 2. 

Archived