[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Dating In The Kitchen 我喜欢你

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Ok, while waiting for the next episodes of the love is sweet, im probably going to start on this drama... seeing good reviews on it...

May i ask in which episode did the couple  confessed and kissed? By knowing which episode, at least it can tell me when to expect to see the scene, hoping its not too long of a wait. 

:wub:

Thanks for replying :wub:

actually the minutes the couple met for the first time..it was like they already fall for each other:wub:..all episodes were worth to watch and wait...:heart:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Kissing scenes Ep6 , 7, 14, 15, 19, 21,

@cloe agreed .. love all of their intereactions.

5 hours ago, xingyuerefuel said:

They fall for each other slowly, but i believe the official confession is ep 10.

@cloe

Thank you all for the replies :heart:

So its not a long wait for the fireworks to start... hahaa.... sometimes i wish dramas dont dang the confession and kisses beyond ep10 ... or maybe im used to korean dramas where it ends at 16 and not chinese drama where short is at 24, and long can be over 30 or 60:lol:

One has to be patience when watching chinese drama due to the long episodes, but they have improved significantly thoughout the years :D

I wish more modern dramas are aired... :D

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

@cloe

Thank you all for the replies :heart:

So its not a long wait for the fireworks to start... hahaa.... sometimes i wish dramas dont dang the confession and kisses beyond ep10 ... or maybe im used to korean dramas where it ends at 16 and not chinese drama where short is at 24, and long can be over 30 or 60:lol:

One has to be patience when watching chinese drama due to the long episodes, but they have improved significantly thoughout the years :D

I wish more modern dramas are aired... :D

Don't worry, the sparks starts from the very first eps! I love these two in the same room! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Fun facts. I haven't written my final review yet. But I planned on adding this to it for fun, ill share with you guys first.

Some connections personal lives and their characters. Zhao lu si is good at archery and she actually was playing that zither in the scene where she provided entertainment for lu Jin.  At the mother inlaw meet, they mentioned they are both scorpio. It is true in real life that is both Zhao Lu Si and Lin Yu Shen birth sign. The reference to Zhang wuji, LYS plays Yang Xiao in this New Heavenly sword and dragon sabre he apologized to Bambie Zhu the actress that played zhao ZhiRou for dissing Zhou ZhiRou, Joseph Zhang who played Zhang Wu Ji also made a comment on his weibo. The last episode where lu jin opens up GSN phone, her password is Zhao Lu si real birthday-1109.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, xingyuerefuel said:

Fun facts. I haven't written my final review yet. But I planned on adding this to it for fun, ill share with yiu guys first.

Some connections personal lives anf their characters. Zhao lu si is good at archery and she actually was playing that zither in the scene where she provided entertainment for lu Jin.  At the mother inlaw meet, they mentioned they are both scorpio. It is true in real life that is their birthday sign. The reference to Zhang wuji, LYS plays Yang Xiao in this New Heavenly sword and dragon sabre he apologized to Bambie Zhu the actress that played zhao ZhiRou for dissing Zhou ZhiRou, Joseph Zhang who played Zhang Wu Ji also made a comment on his weibo. The last episode where lu jin opens up GSN phone, her password is Zhao Lu si real birthday-1109.

Yes..1109 ...I thought I'm the only one who realized that when I  rewatched that heart breaking scene for the second time

To be frankly I've has rewatched all of their sweet loving intereactions so many time already. ..I sort of avoid to rewatched that heart-breaking scene, to watched a cold hearted man cried.

I've been trying to reasonings with a fans at MDL . Some viewers even gave rated a 1...SMH..

Can't be helped.. every body have their own preferences.. it's their right.

I either want to shake GSN or say something like "way to go NanNan!"

Only GSN managed to make him felt emotional.. she's indeed his weaknesses because she's his true love...Oh God I'm so cheesy.. Lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Yes..1109 ...I thought I'm the only one who realized that when I  rewatched that heart breaking scene for the second time

To be frankly I've has rewatched all of their sweet loving intereactions so many time already. ..I sort of avoid to rewatched that heart-breaking scene, a cold hearted man cried..

I've been trying to reasonings with a fans at MDL . Some viewers even gave rated a 1...SMH..

Can't be helped.. every body have their own preferences.. it's their right.

I either want to shake GSN or say something like "way to go NanNan!"

Only GSN managed to make him felt emotional.. she's indeed his weaknesses because she's his true love...Oh God I'm so cheesy.. Lol 

Haha i don't read the comments section on mdl, too many. It's okay people can rate it whatever, its how we connect with the characters, people are too critical lately, to many looking for flaws and can't enjoy the drama. Just ignore the the negative comments, as long as we like it and enjoy it thats what counts. I'm glad i got this group to fangirl with keke. I feel so cheesed reading all of your guys comments. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, xingyuerefuel said:

Haha i don't read the comments section on mdl, too many. It's okay people can rate it whatever, its how we connect with the characters, people are too critical lately, to many looking for flaws and can't enjoy the drama. Just ignore the the negative comments, as long as we like it and enjoy it thats what counts. I'm glad i got this group to fangirl with keke. I feel so cheesed reading all of your guys comments. 

Agreed..

If you loved it. Just enjoyed it to the fullest.

I've tried to reasonings with them at first until i get tired ..

Yes..its really nice to be here...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:
I like this concept: a framed picture of the launching of Shengnan's restaurant. So cute with all the romantic lines being portrayed!

Oh my god Love this couple so much. I cant stop thinking about them. I must be crazy.

• Like 6

Hi, does anyone know how to create a weibo account because I live in Cambodia and I cant receive the verification code even I followed all the instruction given. Can someone please help me I wanna check this drama in weibo and read the comments so much.

When I read the comment it keeps asking me to log in. Please someone!!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alice Fabregas said:

Both Zhao Lusi and Lin Yu Shen will be on Happy Camp on October 26! Hope it gets subbed. 

O. M. G! Hehe 

3 hours ago, Malin Kim said:

Hi, does anyone know how to create a weibo account because I live in Cambodia and I cant receive the verification code even I followed all the instruction given. Can someone please help me I wanna check this drama in weibo and read the comments so much.

When I read the comment it keeps asking me to log in. Please someone!!!!!!!

Sorry dear. I made a weibo account years ago when things were easier to bypass lol. 

• Like 1

Why are there so many deleted scenes? I feel so cheated :angry:

12 hours ago, Alice Fabregas said:

Both Zhao Lusi and Lin Yu Shen will be on Happy Camp on October 26! Hope it gets subbed. 

I want to see LYS on happy camp. I hope he won't be uncomfortable like he was at the fanmeeting. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Malin Kim said:

By the way, does anyone have a spare account for weibo or wechat? I really need it to log in to see the comments because it keep asking me to log in. Someone please help me!!!

I have noticed that logging in requires further authentication besides the password. I don't think it is a viable option to ask others to lend you their account due to the security issues involved.

Have you tried to register for an account on a different day? There is a limit on the number of times you can request for a verification code per day and sometimes their system thinks you have exceeded the limit even if you haven't.

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, bluehibiscus said:

I have noticed that logging in requires further authentication besides the password. I don't think it is a viable option to ask others to lend you their account due to the security issues involved.

Have you tried to register for an account on a different day? There is a limit on the number of times you can request for a verification code per day and sometimes their system thinks you have exceeded the limit even if you haven't.

I have tried so many times but it didnt send me a verification code and I live in Cambodia. Can you help me please? I really want to sign up.

1 hour ago, Malin Kim said:

By the way, does anyone have a spare account for weibo or wechat? I really need it to log in to see the comments because it keep asking me to log in. Someone please help me!!!

I don't have weibo account but I can lurking around.

I've bookmarked this one # l like You #

https://m.weibo.cn/search?containerid=231522type%3D1%26t%3D10%26q%3D%23我喜欢你%23&isnewpage=1&luicode=10000011&lfid=1076035653796775#&video

• Love 1