Give me badges!

Lmangla

I need to go shopping!   

77 members have voted

1. 1. give me badges!

• mr. winter garden (YYS/Hospital playlist) - @Lawyerh
    • truck of doom - @phikyl
    • truck of doom ~ @frozentundra
    • Feed me (It's the hacker ahjummah from Healer): frozentundra (#2)
    • Don't kiss me until the drama is 3/4 done: frozentundra (#3)
    • kdrama food badge - @gm4queen (#1)
    • Slow burning Romance Badge (juggler kiss / daniel choi) - gm4queen (#2)
    • add & subtract coffee badge - gm4queen (#3)
    • let the drama begin (hospital playlist / Kim Dae Myung) - @Kaizen68 (#1)
    • my oppa rocks (JJS / hospital playlist ) - kaizen68 (#2)
    • over feels villains (JJS) - kaizen68 (#3)
    • game over shipper - @im0202 (#1)
    • give me glass of soju - food - im0202 (#2)
    • I love saeguk drama (hanbok - fan feels) - im0202 (#3)
    • kimchi slap - @staygold
    • truck of doom - @jadecloud (#1)
    • kdrama food - ramyeon - jadecloud (#2)
    • sinking ship LOL - jadecloud (#3)
    • perro army (lee seung gi and dog) - @Sushimi
  2. 2. I need more!

• feed me (lee jung suk & cherry/plum) - @ibru (#1)
    • one more episode! - fan feels - ibru (#2)
    • handsome oppa detective - ibru (#3)
    • lee min ho & ramyeon - @bairama
    • you are gold - @stroppyse
    • welcome to oppaland - @Alice Wonderland
    • marry ikjun - @JJS's Fan-atics
    • lets ship! - @lyrically aesthetic
    • oppa & myself (YYS / hospital playlist) - @kokodus

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/09/2020 at 04:00 PM

21 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the first round of badges are out in the members shop are out! check it out!!

if you click on the name of the badge, it will take you to a new page where you can see a big version of the badge, who it was designed by. they also include a fun description by @Hanyeoun :D

are you excited to see your badges in the shop designers? re: @jadecloud @Kaizen68 @ibru @stroppyse @im0202 @Sushimi @staygold @Alice Wonderland @Lawyerh @kokodus @gm4queen

re: @angelangie @ebullient

Thank you! :) 

20 hours ago, gm4queen said:

B) I am so delighted to see the stuff I designed by myself in Soompi! And thanks a million once again for giving me my Add / Subtract & Coffee badge for free because I don't have enough currency to buy it myself! 

That's great! Congrats!

I would "buy" your and a couple other designs if I have the "dough" :sparklyeyes:

On 7/9/2020 at 11:28 AM, Lmangla said:

Hi @Lmangla Do we really get 500 points as participants? May I ask when that would be deposited into our "bank"? Not rushing anyone. Just asking cos I'm "eyeing" the Add & Subtract Battle (Season 1) that requires 500 points to register :) 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear @Lmangla chingu, I see that my cupcakes pics became a Happy Birthday badge/ fighting badge & a cheer-up badge in Members Shop?? :o Wow! You made badges with it! I never even thought of it!! I am so grateful! :wub: 

And I love the description you provided with my badges... Specially Everyone knows the happy birthday song right? :lol: I feel honestly happy to see these pics in the badge list in Members Shop! Thanks a lot for adding them, dear! :wub: I am so grateful to the Soompi Forums.! And I am given them free so I am even more grateful to all of you! This is totally so amazing! :lol: The pics I modeled by myself are finally on sale in the internet! :D 

Thanks a millions, guys!

:selfie2:

another day, another new set of badges! :)

tagging our wonderful badge makers -- @jadecloud , @im0202, @ibru, @gm4queen, @frozentundra, @Kaizen68 ..

if you click on the name of the badge, you will be able to see the picture of the badge, who designed the badge and fun comment. kekeke...

2 hours ago, jadecloud said:

Hi @Lmangla Do we really get 500 points as participants? May I ask when that would be deposited into our "bank"? Not rushing anyone. Just asking cos I'm "eyeing" the Add & Subtract Battle (Season 1) that requires 500 points to register :) 

chingu, yes, participants get 500 points. with the updating of forums and then firefighting as the forums were crashing, the points may have been delayed. let me tag the admins and hopefully you will be able to register for the battle. @Hanyeoun @ebullient @angelangie

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

chingu, yes, participants get 500 points. with the updating of forums and then firefighting as the forums were crashing, the points may have been delayed.

:bashful:I see... So much "excitement" happening at the backend. Glad it's all fixed. Thanks for tagging the admin on this matter.  :) 

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

guys....have u all received the 500points? if not pls give me a beep, i will re-confirm with admin

What a timely question! I haven't received the points as of now, as I post. Thanks for following up on this matter.:hooray:

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

guys....have u all received the 500points? if not pls give me a beep, i will re-confirm with admin

Same as @jadecloud, haven’t received the points yet as of the time of posting.

@Lmangla I saw the titles and comments of all the new badges! Much effort put in and very much appreciated :wub:

I wished the badges in shop were a bit cheaper though as 2500 points takes quite awhile to accumulate unless you post a lot every single day and by the time we have enough points the badges may be gone already :criesariver:

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

if i do not received any tag / beep on this i will assume that u guys have received it? by tomorrow my times Jul/16 - 9pm (KST) which will be 8pm where i am, thanks

Re: @ebullient @Hanyeoun @Lmangla

let me tag all the participants in case we missed anyone.

participants! --  @Sushimi @ibru @phikyl @im0202 @Lawyerh @kokodus @staygold @stroppyse  @Alice Wonderland @Kaizen68 @JJS's Fan-atics @frozentundra @jadecloud   500 points.

winners - @lyrically aesthetic , @bairama and @gm4queen

chingus -- if you didn't get the points, please let us know by tagging me and @angelangie

35 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@Lmangla I saw the titles and comments of all the new badges! Much effort put in and very much appreciated :wub:

I wished the badges in shop were a bit cheaper though as 2500 points takes quite awhile to accumulate unless you post a lot every single day and by the time we have enough points the badges may be gone already

I know your feel chingu; have asked for cheaper badges. lets see. but also looking at some events where chingus can accumulate points to buy badge. it is in planning stage. keen an eye out. 

:letsgo:

thank you lmangla for tagging, i havent receive it yet & this is kinda cheeky but i hope it can be before the bank payout date (16 july is really near.. i just reminded by this huehehehehehehhhhh).. Thanks in advance:offtospace:

whoah now shop is having so many items!! Yet so limited moony hahahah. Luv it though:heart: thx soompi team for all the funn

Yes, I've got 2500 points in my bank & thanks a lot for keeping up your promise, dear @angelangie chingu! :wub: I am so happy now!! And wanna buy 4 My Oppa 2020 badge for my Daniel oppa but it's out of stock!! Oh NOOO!! I am so sad now!! :D Ha ha ha... Just kidding!

And don't you worry, dear @bairama chingu! I am the 3rd winner & I've got 2500 points in my bank! And you are 2nd winner & you will have 5000 points in your bank any time chingu! :wub: And the top winner @lyrically aesthetic chingu will get 10,000 points in the bank!

Cheer-up, darlings! You name it, you have it! It's all about money & honey.. I mean oppas with honey skin! :D :mrgreen: Ha ha!!!

:exercice:

10 hours ago, im0202 said:

I wished the badges in shop were a bit cheaper though as 2500 points takes quite awhile to accumulate unless you post a lot every single day and by the time we have enough points the badges may be gone already 

Agree. :sad1:

@Lmangla @angelangie My points are in! Thank you! :hooray2:

Thanks a lot guys for the 3rd medal release! I love it so much that I get the badges I designed for free! :D Now I am so excited for the rest of my badges! And dear @Lmangla chingu, do we get season 2 for medals as well??! I love season 1 so much! :)

And by the way, my JPEG photos are also being converted in to badges???! :o :wub:

And I am so waiting to buy 4 My Oppa 2020 badge, just for my handsome oppa, of course! :D When will it be available in the Members Shop, guys!!?? :wub: It's so sweet! I definitely should buy it! :lol: Just for my oppa, ha ha...

:selfie2:

Archived