Quantcast

YJ, RickRoll'D is wrong with you? A second ago you're congratulating your sister for giving birth and accompanied TP to go to the library and the next second you're abandoning him after his mother's death? Dude, he is mentally challenged, he didn't know what he was doing. (I kow he was framed but that's her current "perspective") Just judging by the preview, I hope that's not the case.

YR is cruel for abandoning her child, everyone is mentally challenged in the family. 

• Like 5
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@partyon ~ ... one last poll, it is!. calling all chingus for one last time for the final poll!   EDIT: tagging some folks - sorry if I missed any... @yamiyugi @seungshin @afv @

Here is the translation of the final scene of the final episode. (I'll be posting the full TV ratings for all the episodes, so I'll probably make another post later today.)   I also post the

Good ending as with any daily it could have been so much worse and unsatisfying. I call this a win and it goes on my keep list. Some maybe frustrated at what this writer did and some may have wanted a

Posted Images

On 9/26/2020 at 9:53 AM, Secretz said:

And, not to be rude, but I'm not here for people's abs, I'm here to watch an interesting plot. 

It is a bit surprising for a daily drama to do so ;). Perhaps it is an attempt to raise the rating 

Yura used her child to get money. She is an opportunist 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, brooksmom said:

The Mid Autumn festival.  Most M-F dramas resume on Monday.

or I think it's called Chuseok. Korean thanksgiving.

I see others though...

Anyway, I guess I’ll be watching movies and The School Nurse Files these next few days.

• Like 2

EVENT : Re-watch Party with the theme Revenge

Chingus, by popular demand we are bringing you a second season of re-watch parties. This time the theme is revenge! Yes, you heard it!

BPcT8.gif

The dramas chosen for this season are:

• Money Flower (2017)
  • Secret (Love) (2013)
  • The Innocent Man (2012)

For more information visit the event thread

re: @Lmangla

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Current Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자 - Mon to Fri @ 19:50 KST

My god at that preview not a single good person treated him like he suppose to be treated. He suffer so much already and you telling me not a single person came to his aid not anywhere? Also she getting mad at him over her own crappy mother and he behavior give me a break here. I honesty  dont see how she comes back for this this is one of the worse downfalls I see for  a ML just  pure despair :(

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/secretman2020/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2020-0412-01-549275,read,,20,806872

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Poor poor TP :( So we finally at the opening scene of EP 1. Reading character description in page 1 that restaurant widower gonna save our boy and they become family. At least one person giving him refuge he need. 

Preview. :D 

• Like 6

Why was TP in hospital clothes? Is it a sanitarium? 
Looks like he loses even the house in which he grew up.

I thought putting TP in the role of a husband to an obnoxious gold digger and making him the father of her illegitimate kid was abusive enough to a mentally challenged man, but throwing him out into the streets with nothing but the clothes on his back?  Should I keep checking back?  The FL is spineless from what I can see.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I have been watching this drama sporadically.  I must say, I really want our ML to find another FL.  I do not like either of the sisters.  I want him to have a stronger FL (like someone who helped him to find the truth behind everything).  Even the FL gave up on him, even if it was for his own good, she still could have done better. 

The SFL is a skank. She deserves the bottom.  I really hope the Chairman finds out about his wife and the secretary soon ... but we all know it will be the last 10 episodes of the drama, if we are lucky. :( 

• Like 6

Ok I misunderstood her here but she really handle this very poorly how she think he going to survive alone? He needs support right now not later.

What she did does not make much sense. There is hope for them though but he is going to be very upset for atleast 50 or 60 episodes with her.

• Like 5

When he gets his smarts back, I hope he remembers every bit of insult and underhanded treatment he endured. Then it would be a real revenge. All these 'I am sorries'  should end. 

I am still wondering why the writer made the CEO mother so gullible. Building a business requires a strong woman who is prepared for disasters. So how could she not get a guardian ready for her son before he married the scum?  I hope it has at best an open ending. Imagine him marrying the FL. His poisonous ex-wife will be his SIL and the rest of the leeching family will always be in his life.

He is so attached to her child. Not a good omen for revenge. He will be always worrying about the kid.

ok leaving now. Maybe by the weekend TP will be kicking rears.

:elated:

• Like 7

@maribella ~ yea, I was wondering the same about tae poong's mom. she was already terminally ill. so why didn't she make arrangements for him? did she just assume that those who worked under her wold be loyal and take care of him? if anything, the drama highlights how precarious it is for those who are mentally diminished when their caregiver is gone. :(@nohamahamoud2002 ~ tae poong really got dropped in shark waters and it is indeed really sad to see.

like @dramaninja and @tarjig have mentioned already, yujung is a terribly bland female lead that one does wish for a lead who can actually be of support to him. guess, she is going to raise min woo as her own and this is going to complicate things... the rest of the family is equally annoying. yura's mom acts like yura is some sort of victim. what exactly was so sad about yura growing up in moderate finances? well so many people do it all over the world -- yura's problem seems to be that her mom enabled this victim feeling where yura genuinely believes that she got the short end of the stick. so no wonder the mom also dumped tae poong and min woo. the dad can't do anything, neither can yujung and the brother is basically indifferent. so why should tae poong be stuck with that family? ugh!

@sal2 ~ hopefully the restaurant family will treat him better but he might go there after his brain IQ improves? what's interesting about the drama is that so many folks got betrayed by different people at the same time. so will it be a joint revenge plan? wonder how seo jun fits into this puzzle? will he also turn evil later like his mom lady joo?

• Like 3
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자