Quantcast

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@partyon ~ ... one last poll, it is!. calling all chingus for one last time for the final poll!   EDIT: tagging some folks - sorry if I missed any... @yamiyugi @seungshin @afv @

Here is the translation of the final scene of the final episode. (I'll be posting the full TV ratings for all the episodes, so I'll probably make another post later today.)   I also post the

Good ending as with any daily it could have been so much worse and unsatisfying. I call this a win and it goes on my keep list. Some maybe frustrated at what this writer did and some may have wanted a

Posted Images

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I was really hoping SJ can remain good but from tomorrow's episode. MRS JOO will force her son to become EVIL. Once he start to lie and scheme, there will be no turning back. Poor SJ hasn't figured out his mom already murdered someone. She will have to pay for that crime and so will the secretary who came with her. 

SJ is rather thick too ( or the writer didn't figure that out) to understand that a mother who condemns her son to a life with YR as a wife because she wants to keep her life cannot be a devoted mother. She might as well bring a live dangerous snake into her family. Furthermore, she now knows what YR is, no more pretending to the MIL.  
From the preview, she was threatening to kill herself.  I think there's a possibility that SJ will get hit, not her.

Oops, is it time for the white truck of doom? :idk:

Edit:

Just watched it with with subtitles. Not really, I fastforward a lot. But I caught the part which had TP wincing in pain. The back of his head hurt. Ominous signs for TP lovers.

I wonder if both of them will die and YJ becomes a nun.

• Like 7

I thought YJ who could not get even more pathetic then before she is beyond pathetic she. Just sit there with her mouth open and let someone who is not even a family verbally call her a piece of dog poop and just take it all she has to say hey YR is my sister so she is dog poop to, Now to lady JO is time to hit me with a car trope 1 she will loose her memory 2 she will be in a coma 3 she will be in a wheel chair 4 she will be in an hospitals and need a lung transplant 5 she will become blind Or maybe SJ will get hit by the car that would be a good karma for her and please do not hook YJ with TP cause every time he gooo eye YJ I just want to upchuck and please do something with the Hans have there house fall on them while eating dinner or something hopefully with YJ in it

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
4 hours ago, Yazusa said:

upchuck and please do something with the Hans have there house fall on them while eating dinner or something hopefully with YJ in it

You will miss father Han's well rehearsed actions and reactions. He'll always wait for his turn and squeezing his face to show emotions like @Ameera Ali gif. You can't be so cruel to want him dead already. His wife? Oh yes, she can go with SJ's mother. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

it would be a good opportunity for the writer if JS were invested. I wonder but how long does she plan to carry on the YR fake pregnancy with her father-in-law. I think TP will investigate the ranking ask why it was falsified, but I still don't see him investigating the Foundation, as someone has already indicated at the beginning and is destined to return to the way it was, I'm so sorry

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

miss apologetic is back

Miss weepy, boring, pathetic is back. I have said it before, her revenge would fizzle out just as TP's did. But for heavens' sakes not so soon. :rage: YR is not even dented much less defeated.

I am guessing SJ asked TP to let go of YJ and he agreed much to SJ's surprise. But I have been wrong before in translating Korean. My next guess is that TP thinks his days are numbered. In Winter Sonata Bae Yoon Jun became blind, wonder if TP's going to die or a miracle is just around the corner.

• Like 3
  • Unamused 3
  • LOL 1
18 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@maribella you watched Winter Sonata too? 

I don't think that TP will die. But at least YJ wakes up.

My first Kdrama.  I first watched it in the middle of an episode because some friends had been watching it. I thought it was Japanese because I had never heard Korean. They also didn't wear shoes in the house like the Japanese.

This writer is not consistent so it's hard to gauge what he will do. There are only 16 episodes which means 8 hours left,  the father-aunt and the uncle-aunt relationships are still not resolved. Introducing a sick TP is going to take many  episodes because he was hit at the back of the head where he was hit before.

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

chingus, have put up a poll for you. no prizes for winning losing though we could do something fun like change our DP for a day if your predictions are on point. so if you want to join in, please do. winners could change DP to kimbap while losers could change DP to any of the disney characters (minne mouse, mickey mouse, donald duck). ^_^

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

chingus, have put up a poll for you. no prizes for winning losing though we could do something fun like change our DP for a day if your predictions are on point. so if you want to join in, please do. winners could change DP to kimbap while losers could change DP to any of the disney characters (minne mouse, mickey mouse, donald duck). ^_^

I voted already and TP will lose his genius brain . 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29no8kpbw9fjh8st6uva

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

Who knows what this writer will do. He has created a play full of idiots. But I am guessing he is going to end it with a splash and kill off someone and there is only one option for death, TP's. It could very well be YR or Joo since both have caused somebody's death.

I think the last couple of episodes were for whitewashing Joo. SJ said he understood why, blah blah... But no whitewashing YR, not yet?

• Like 5
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자