Quantcast

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@partyon ~ ... one last poll, it is!. calling all chingus for one last time for the final poll!   EDIT: tagging some folks - sorry if I missed any... @yamiyugi @seungshin @afv @

Here is the translation of the final scene of the final episode. (I'll be posting the full TV ratings for all the episodes, so I'll probably make another post later today.)   I also post the

Good ending as with any daily it could have been so much worse and unsatisfying. I call this a win and it goes on my keep list. Some maybe frustrated at what this writer did and some may have wanted a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

loco. and yura thinking lady joo is some sweet little thing she can manipulate - ha! can't wait for lady joo to start taking action to silence yura.

In the preview there was hair pulling so we are closer to the YR revelation but it is ever so slow...

At this moment, it can go either way YJ-SJ or YJ-TP. He got a whack at the part where he was whacked before so the writer can kill him off. At the same time, SJ's mum might come clean to his father and the 3 of them fly of somewhere.

So our waiting to see the father and his first love meet will just peter out.  Just a few more weeks.  Time for @Lmangla to come up with another poll.

Who is the most evil character in 2020?  who is the funniest character? I know, I know the father. :Megalol: This episode has a few of his IDK moments. So hilarious. Don't skip that part, it should keep you smiling the whole weekend.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

We can always relays on YR to find someone weakness , how come SJ’s dad couldn’t find her in 31 years when YR find her in 31 seconds

she is the true genius. imagine how much she would have done if she had fallen into the water instead of tae poong....

18 minutes ago, maribella said:

At this moment, it can go either way YJ-SJ or YJ-TP. He got a whack at the part where he was whacked before so the writer can kill him off

am not even curious about this triangle. instead, am more interested in mr. fur thug. will he get tired of yura? or maybe he will all of a sudden confess that he is in love with her LOL.

• LOL 5

@Ameera AliAtleast that his realistic lol with so many against one with no training.

SJ mom needs to go down as well so I cant say I like the evidence being deleted since she is just as evil as YR. I actually want to see them both tared each other apart .Because no way open is going down without the other.

Also YR is quite dumb herself left it in the open with no backup? come on.

• LOL 6
9 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

@Ameera AliAtleast that his realistic lol with so many against one with no training.

I love realistic ,but  he dealing with chicken head lead woman why do all this when he can do what SJ did :mrgreen:

~ taking credit in a style :D

638AFBB6-ABD8-4F55-99D0-9ABE86C937FA.gif

• LOL 8

I think lady Ju will kill YR. 

She will never accept to be blackmailed. Also since there are not enough evidence to accuse or punish YR, it is possible that the writer might resort to this resolution or ending for the plot.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I love realistic ,but  he dealing with chicken head lead woman why do all this when he can do what SJ did :mrgreen:

~ taking credit in a style 

and this is why we have the expression "you snooze, you lose!" :sweatingbullets:

tired wallace and gromit GIF by Aardman Animations

58 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla without her falling in water she scaring everyone even killers :joy:

SJ’s mom 

she is out of practice of plotting evil deeds for five years. give her some time, then she will get back at yura for threatening her. ^_^

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

she is out of practice of plotting evil deeds for five years. give her some time, then she will get back at yura for threatening her. ^_^

she out in practice on a lot of thing , shouldn’t she be throwing salt - so evil YR should disappear not throwing 

E7D0A642-04CA-41AE-AAD3-DF24548AA0DF.gif

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

she out in practice on a lot of thing , shouldn’t she be throwing salt - so evil YR should disappear not throwing 

yura told her she will not tolerate a second slap. so lady joo is stepping up with water slap. yura has no water nearby to throw it back at her... so lady joo, score 1. yura, score 0.

fun i win GIF by The Original Donut Shop Coffee

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think lady Ju will kill YR. 

She will never accept to be blackmailed. Also since there are not enough evidence to accuse or punish YR, it is possible that the writer might resort to this resolution or ending for the plot.

Since YR went to TP mom you can tell where this is going she is so dumb she is setting herself up.

• Like 5

Recently Yura has turned so funny. Her psychotic behaviour added with her ghostly look is super entertainment .I normally watch youtube clips and it often has this scary Yura thumbnail. I got confused if it were some clip of some horror show :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1

I think YR actress might actually be good at playing horror movies ngl, the way she contorted her face is suitable to become a vengeful female spirit or some extremely easily spooked victim.

also that clip of YR getting waterslapped is so damn funny, it looks so damn fake and the way SJ’s mom threw it was hilariously bad, what’s with the direction for all these actors, first YJ’s dad and now SJ’s mom?? 

• LOL 5

I didn't see any subtitles with the preview. 

YJ is still keeping mum when Chairman Cha tells her something hurtful!!

most likely defending YR.  

When SJ told her that he was going to the police, she said that it was no big deal. :joy: 

Another YJ's father's idk moment: the blue haired man came running to tell them that the fake pregnancy was trending. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, maribella said:

I didn't see any subtitles with the preview.

Here you go:

Episode 83 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):
TP: The one to be disappointed is you, Yu Ra. I'll reveal your secrets one by one.
SJ's Dad: Ms. Han Yu Jung, you're such a nasty person. Just ask me to my face how much you want. I'll give however much you call out.
TP: Don't go, Yu Jung. When you're hurting, it hurts me even more.
YR: Do you know Mr. Cha Woo Seok by any chance?
SH: I do.
YR: You do?
SJ's Mom: Why didn't you stop before it happened? Stop her no matter what. They cannot meet at any cost.
YR: Will you be happy when I tell Father about your secret?
SJ's Mom: How dare you threaten Seo Jun and me?

6 hours ago, Mocharel said:

I think YR actress might actually be good at playing horror movies ngl, the way she contorted her face is suitable to become a vengeful female spirit or some extremely easily spooked victim.

Actually, the YR actress (Lee Chae Young) recently starred as the lead in a horror movie titled "The Cursed Lesson". It was released a few months ago. I posted the trailer for the movie under the spoiler below if you're interested:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
9 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Actually, the YR actress (Lee Chae Young) recently starred as the lead in a horror movie titled "The Cursed Lesson". It was released a few months ago. I posted the trailer for the movie under the spoiler below if you're interested:

Hide contents

The yoga-women all look like YR and she gets to scream too. 
Too scary for me. The ring is bad enough.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, maribella said:

Another YJ's father's idk moment: the blue haired man came running to tell them that the fake pregnancy was trending.

I laughed at his eye roll; it was hilarious. everyone else is shocked and concerned and he is like "not again!" that requires a gif by @Ameera Ali bwahahah...

and seo jun outplaying yura was rather hilarious because it didn't even require that much brain. hahahahah... "I dare you" game between seo jun and yura at tea time was funny to watch. now that yujung knows tae poong is actually doing something -- by releasing that fake pregnancy online -- will she slow down? or will minnie mouse continue? this episode had a number of funny moments. I cracked up when seo jun burst into the hospital room and cried out "yujung" -- the patients in the back all eye rolled/shook their head/curious to see what was going on; they all acted like "not another fella crying out yujung!".  :joy: LOL on those reactions.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자