[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

52 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@UnniSarah is secretary Ku SJ's dad?? 

Wow you guessed right :D

I haven’t watched any of this weeks episode yet. I have been so busy watching Love and Redemption right now a Cdrama . I am so hooked .

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2932476bb70d34fc3e92

I told everyone this from the beginning if that is what happened. I need to watch before I say “ I TOLD YOU SO lol 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2919lnc9tuuxbx6oxnuh

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Watch and wait until suddenly they bamboozle us and then say YR is SJ’s mom all along! Jeebus this woman claims she’s pregnant with this and that with guy A guy B she might as well be pregnant with everyone and by everyone

• LOL 7

People if you were like me, completely confused why YR's origin was kept a secret by YJ and TP, you would be rolling on the floor or throwing your computer on the floor if you know why.

You should watch last night's episode when TP was yelling at YJ not to be as low as YR. He said if her secrets came out then MW/DH will the subject of gossip and how would he feel ( something like that :loolz:) as if a live 5 year old cares about gossips and certainly not a dead one. People will know he was abandoned by his parents. :Megalol: They are not idiots, they are morons or should I say the writer is one?

• LOL 6

2 hours ago, maribella said:

You should watch last night's episode when TP was yelling at YJ not to be as low as YR. He said if her secrets came out then MW/DH will the subject of gossip and how would he feel ( something like that ) as if a live 5 year old cares about gossips and certainly not a dead one. People will know he was abandoned by his parents

was totally face palming at tae poong's logic. he is more insufferable than yura to me at the moment. at least that witch is owning that she is a witch. he doesn't have a problem with min woo dying because of yura's actions but has a problem with yujung letting out the secret.

:facepalm:

no wonder yujung has no patience with him; yura is allowed to do kidnapping attempt on yujung and all he can say is "stop move on with your life" -- umm, right. that is the right response to a kidnapping attempt. fool! are we sure he passed the prosecutor's exam and knows law? or is this like yura's fake pregnancy -- all magic?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

TP  everything he said is for YJ sake  he has every right to be angry about what she is doing I don't get how any one can defend her actions just because YR is evil does not mean she should should follow it. That is his son too being used for revenge.

I feel like I watching a different drama from some people. She very lucky to have  a person like him and no one that just goes along with self destruction.

Its not about hurting YR its about hurtling herself and those around us which is doing much more damage. 

Look at the results here, thats why TP did not  not want MW to be use they where trying to desecrate his remains he was smart enough to make the switch.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Todavía no he visto ninguno de los episodios de esta semana. He estado muy ocupado viendo Love and Redemption ahora mismo un Cdrama. Estoy tan enganchado.

Me too :grin: Love and Redemption ep.6

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

was totally face palming at tae poong's logic. he is more insufferable than yura to me at the moment. at least that witch is owning that she is a witch. he doesn't have a problem with min woo dying because of yura's actions but has a problem with yujung letting out the secret.

no wonder yujung has no patience with him; yura is allowed to do kidnapping attempt on yujung and all he can say is "stop move on with your life" -- umm, right. that is the right response to a kidnapping attempt. fool! are we sure he passed the prosecutor's exam and knows law? or is this like yura's fake pregnancy -- all magic?

I can't believe that keeping a secret about a dead kid's sad beginnings is more important that exposing lies that had caused misery to many innocent people, his mother, YJ, SJ, YJ's parents, JS and even DH's death. It's not even a shameful thing to be abandoned by his parents, not DH's shame anyway. The reporters cannot hound him, he is dead. YJ is trying to make the evil hefty woman pay, not by trickery but by the truth. But unfortunately with her limited brain, she can't use  the simplest truth: YR's real family. 
@Lmangla yes me too, that self righteous twit TP needs a kick. Now that YJ is almost killed by YR, he wants to take over her revenge and keep her safe. :surprisedwut: Well good luck to him. With this strange writer who knows what will happen in the next 10 hours. Maybe YR will get a slap on the wrist and has to move to NY Fifth Avenue in exile.

I think SJ and his mother is going to do what the second lead and his mother did in Goong at the end.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

OMG the dummy is ever more dummy she has to be the dumbest character did she don’t know her sister will kill her all she did scream at YR let me goooooo if she escape and don’t understand what characters YR is capable please just kill her off cause I don’t know how stupid more can she get and is so painful to watch trying to get the upper hand btw these characters need to record their plan and play it back to see if it make sense just a thought 

• LOL 1

Maybe TP need another accident to bring his genius brain back. Srsly first it’s a farce, now it’s the bloody circus. I can’t even laugh without being sarcastic anymore bcs of this. Even tho she’s charging in blindly Darth YJ is still accomplishing more than TP, and then he brought up MW/DH. bruh, he ded, that little sweet boy is ded. Bcs of that google-eyed redheaded vampire witch. If you want to stop YJ from going full on sith emperor mode maybe you should’ve done sth about YR faster and earlier.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Soompi Awards: Best and Worst of the Rest (Dramas 2020)

Chingus, welcome to our final poll of 2020. :kiss_wink:  You can vote for:

1) The best C-drama of 2020

2) The most disappointing K-drama or K-drama ending of 2020

3) The best abs in a K-drama in 2020 - Man In A Veil featured :glasses:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon and @Lmangla

• LOL 3

bwahahah... even mr. fur thug is tired of yura's yelling that he puts the phone far away from his ears when he speaks to her. :D  and his shaking head at her directions to off yujung -- the guy can't believe he is stuck with this loco. and yura thinking lady joo is some sweet little thing she can manipulate - ha! can't wait for lady joo to start taking action to silence yura.

seo jun surprised me -- thought he would want to bury it since all the characters in this drama seem to be obsessed with keeping secrets. instead, the guy actually encourages lady joo to take responsibility and confess. in the preview, he even wants to report yura to police. finally! someone is thinking law and order should get involved with yura's mischief. ya make that call muppet.

a muppet family christmas phone GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

loco. and yura thinking lady joo is some sweet little thing she can manipulate - ha! can't wait for lady joo to start taking action to silence yura.

In the preview there was hair pulling so we are closer to the YR revelation but it is ever so slow...

At this moment, it can go either way YJ-SJ or YJ-TP. He got a whack at the part where he was whacked before so the writer can kill him off. At the same time, SJ's mum might come clean to his father and the 3 of them fly of somewhere.

So our waiting to see the father and his first love meet will just peter out.  Just a few more weeks.  Time for @Lmangla to come up with another poll.

Who is the most evil character in 2020?  who is the funniest character? I know, I know the father. :Megalol: This episode has a few of his IDK moments. So hilarious. Don't skip that part, it should keep you smiling the whole weekend.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2