• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@partyon ~ ... one last poll, it is!. calling all chingus for one last time for the final poll!   EDIT: tagging some folks - sorry if I missed any... @yamiyugi @seungshin @afv @

Here is the translation of the final scene of the final episode. (I'll be posting the full TV ratings for all the episodes, so I'll probably make another post later today.)   I also post the

Good ending as with any daily it could have been so much worse and unsatisfying. I call this a win and it goes on my keep list. Some maybe frustrated at what this writer did and some may have wanted a

Posted Images

Hard to feel sorry for any of the characters since they’re stupid (YJ and SJ), a spawn of hell that even satan would cry in shame (YR), or be bound to stupid #1 (TP), they want us to feel sorry for YJ with her dramatic reactions and responses but dam this woman be dumb I’m just laughing at her bottomless capacity of stupid, she surprises me more and more each episode that I’m looking forward to see how far they’ll push her idiocy

YJ: cries hysterically or any other dramatic response

Me:

Laughing Hard GIF by memecandy

• LOL 6

Sorry for posting this much later. Between the time the episode airs and when Kocowa posts it, it's always between 2 a.m. to 5 a.m. where I live. So, I overslept this time lol.

Episode 65 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):
YJ:
I cherish every single day I spend with you.
TP: What do you think? Do you think I'm ready to marry you?
SJ: Han Yu Ra asked you for that favor?
SJ (to YR): Did you pay Choi Dong Sik? He asked me for more money.
SJ (to TP): I'll lose you. I won't feel sorry for you and go for Yu Jung.
YJ: You already have Han Yu Ra on your side. Then are you asking me to have an affair with you?
YR/YJ's Mom: Is it true that you're going out with Tae Poong? This crazy wench! Tae Poong is your brother-in-law! He's your brother-in-law!

Ending Scene of Episode 64

English Translation (from Kocowa):
-At SJ's Dad's office-

SJ's Dad: Did it work out well then?
TP: Yes. He will drop the assault charges and let us open our store on the first floor as we discussed on the contract before. He'll pay the taxes as well.
SJ's Dad: That's good. Good work, Chief Yu.
(SJ walks in)
SJ: You wanted to see me.
SJ's Dad: Yes. It's about launching in the A-Mall. Chief Yu took care of it well. They will drop the charges and the contract will proceed as we discussed. You don't need to look for an alternative.
SJ: Chief Yu took care of it?
SJ's Dad: Yes. Seo Jun, you should thank Chief Yu. What would you have done without him?
TP: It's okay. I merely did my job.
SJ's Dad: Seo Jun stepped up on Chief Yu's matter last time. And this time, Chief Yu helped Seo Jun. I knew you two were close, but I didn't know how much you trust and rely on each other. It's good to see you two.
TP: Let me see myself out.
SJ's Dad: Okay. With an employee like you, I feel like I have thousands of troops. I look forward to your contribution to DL Group in the future as well.
TP: Yes, sir.
-At TP's office with TP & SJ-
SJ: I said I'll take care of it! Why did you step in? Who asked for your help? What do you take me for? Are you looking down on me too?
TP: It's not that. I did my job as an employee.
SJ: I gave you an order to sit still. How can you say so when you disobeyed your boss?
TP: I was worried about you.
SJ: If you're worried about me, how can you stab me in the back? Is that... Is that how you take care of me?
YJ: What's going on?
SJ: If you care for me, how could you do that? How could you do that to me? Tell me. Tell me!
TP: If I do, are you willing to hear me out? (YJ opens the door)
SJ: What? (SJ punches TP)
YJ: Oppa! Are you okay, Oppa? Cha Seo Jun, what did you just do!?

• Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1
58 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

SJ is POSSESIVE and it is looking like HAN YU RA'S WISHES WILL NOT COME TRUE. I am loving this possessice

side to SJ. It was hot!!  Check SJ Out !!

Check SJ Out !!

@maribella @Jillia @Lmangla @nohamahamoud2002

She is a real femme fatale, men cannot resist her. No wonder SJ is so jealous.
Now YR cannot land even one. 

edit: despite her terrible clothes and bobby socks. 

• LOL 6

I don't understand YR's mom but is it good for her that her daughter has two husbands? isn't she the least bit anxious that her second husband will sand him? YJ can't date TP because brother-in-law abandoned by his wife, YJ also was accused of ruining her sister's life when she was suspected of having an affair with SJ her current spouse, so according to her the problem is only YJ :mellow:!!!

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

~ so she isn’t yet dead to you , you need evidence first   - wow :D

TP :  concentrating  so hard to fish for the evidence :joy:

My only conclusion is that TP is hanging out too long and too much with YJ.

@Naty828 the mother is just plain nasty. Look at how she treated her long lost brother after he was found to be poor.

• Like 5
13 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

what a love of the century :mrgreen:

**SJ I like you , can’t lose you :lol:

** TP: don’t put me in the spot darling 

YR :D

The ship has sailed, even YR admitted defeat!

lets be real guys YJ attracting all the boys with her codfish brain is unreal but look at TP and his sexy brain ofc even guys would fall for him

edit: Man i love this thread, it’s far more entertaining than the actual drama

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

a real life case of yura! who knew daily dramas can be inspired from life eh?

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/12/man-arrested-in-500-million-won-scam.html

Source: E-Daily via Nate

A man has been arrested for scamming a woman and her family out of 547 million won. The two originally met where he was working as a parking lot attendee, and he hit on her with the intention of fooling her into thinking that his parents owned the building and parking lot, which he stood to inerhit. His scam was successful enough that a year later, she agreed to marriage, and her parents decided to invest in his business as well. Half a month after their wedding, and before marriage papers were officially signed, the man disappeared with the money. It wasn't until the bride went around asking co-workers at the parking lot that she found out his entire story was a lie, and that all of the in-laws and friends she met at their wedding were hired staff. He was eventually arrested at Jeju Island and it was found that he was the culprit of another similar scam a few years ago. 

-

1. [+762, -18] Wow... he's just trash. Imagine dating someone for a year to find out.. sigh.. so ridiculous

2. [+620, -18] I think stuff like this happens more often than we think. Someone I know was the victim of one too. They didn't run off with any money or anything but they found out that their partner hired people to stand as parents and friends at their wedding and that they lied about their education and job.

3. [+462, -8] So similar to the drama 'Personal Life'... I'm so surprised that this stuff happens in real life ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+56, -7] The victim should never be blamed in cases like this. It's the scammer whos the bad person. Anyone can fall for such a scam, even if you're as smart as a Seoul University student.

5. [+38, -1] This isn't just a simple scam... this can ruin an entire person's life. This should be treated like a crime as serious as attempted murder. 

6. [+32, -1] I saw a special about this guy. Apparently he only targeted low-income women. He knew that if he targeted high-income women, they'd have the means and connection to look up his background information. 

7. [+32, -2] Shouldn't the hired people who pretend to be parents and friends at weddings be charged as accomplices too? I don't get how this is legal at all...

8. [+30, -1] I think the people who are hired to stand in as fake people should be charged as well. I understand couples hiring extra people to make a wedding seem more full but people who pretend to be someone's parents are actively participating in a scam, no?

9. [+28, -1] I think any time money talk of such a grand amount comes up in a relationship, you should seriously consider if they're out to scam you. And a rich businessman needing investments from you? They're either a scammer or their business is failing. Anyone with a decent business on their hands will always have options for loans if they're in need of it. They'd never ask their partners for it.

10. [+23, -0] People who are paid to act as fake friends or parents at weddings are accomplices. How could anyone not fall for such a scam when there are dozens out to fool you like this?

was there a matchmaker involved like in this drama? find the last comment hilarious -- what about male anchors? :lol:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/12/announcers-remain-most-popular-choice.html

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Naver

Article talks about how chaebol marriages were usually strategic in the past, involving arranged marriages with other heirs of sizable companies. As Korean companies have grown to be world players independent of the need for such support, more chaebol heirs are choosing marriage partners who aren't based solely on wealth and family background, with announcers being the most popular choice in recent partners.

1. [+634, -81] Are all three from the same hospital? They look the same...

2. [+340, -99] Announcers must feel the fire under their feet ㅋㅋ They have to spend so much time becoming an announcer and working on their looks to grab a chaebol in their twenties. Imagine the pressure if you still haven't been chosen by your thirties ㅋㅋㅋ 

3. [+86, -4] I guess it's easy to get in contact with an announcer if you're rich enough

4. [+44, -1] One of the women on this list said on TV that she doesn't care about a man's earning potential and then ended up marrying a balding man in the top 0.1% of wealth in our country through a shotgun wedding.

5. [+32, -1] Announcers are a top pick for chaebol families because they look intelligent and reserved so they're good for public image but they also usually don't come from super wealthy families so you can just throw them out if you don't like them without much drama. This happened a lot back in the days when chaebol families would have their sons marry celebrities and promote their brand and then get divorced once their popularity ran dry. It's the same thing, just changed from celebrities to announcers.

6. [+27, -2] Announcers are reserved and educated~ and beautiful too. The exact type that chaebols are looking for. Anyway, that JTBC announcer beat a competition of 1,000 other people to get her job but she left to get married to a chaebol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ all announcers end up ex-announcers.

7. [+24, -1] I remember around 10 years ago when everyone was shocked that No Hyun Jung, who was super popular back then, randomly got married to a Hyundai chaebol. It wasn't quite as common back then. Then she became just like any other chaebol and now lives in a different world of entitlement and fraud.

8. [+23, -2] The smartest announcer of them all is Na Kyung Eun who married Yoo Jae Suk ㅋㅋ who cares about getting married to a chaebol? You have to play to their every whim while your husband's out drinking around, then fight blood and tears over inheritances ㅋㅋ Look at Na Kyung Eun's life. She has as much money as a chaebol, 80% of the country loves her husband, he has a clean private life... shouldn't happiness come before money?

9. [+13, -2] Even celebrities consider education when it comes to picking their partners, I'm sure chaebols are a lot pickier. Education is the end all in our country. Doesn't matter how big of a big shot you are, you have to shut up if your education doesn't stand up to others. That's why this country runs rampant with rigged degrees.

10. [+9, -0] I guess this just follows the formula that women need beauty and men need wealth

11. [+7, -0] I feel bad for them... becoming an announcer is basically their access to becoming a chaebol daughter-in-law ㅋㅋ

12. [+5, -0] I always read about female announcers marrying into chaebols but what happens to the male announcers? Is there no hope for them?

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla , @Jillia @maribella @nohamahamoud2002 It’s getting ridiculous, he forget his revenge to get slapped

Hopefully it is a wake-up slap.  Wasted so many episodes without moving even half an inch toward his goal.

Would be lovely for weird nose to share a jail cell with mother and mother-in-law!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

Wasted so many episodes without moving even half an inch toward his goal.

he following his future father in law , the guy in every conflict stay in the back hiding never move a inch :D

62566F9B-E73F-4698-A163-F76C57548551.gif

Dad of the century point of view :D

E3E7631F-2E3F-4E95-8FE8-8038D0683809.gif

• LOL 7
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자