@Ameera Ali how about a gif of TP plotting against YR for causing his girlfriend to resign? You know that narrowed-eye-looking-through-his-girly-bang look.

For many episodes, he was playing footsie with YJ and forgot his poor old mother, now he wants to stop YR?  I have a perverse streak that says 'teach him a lesson' :unamused: How dare he forget his poor mama!

Has the nerdy girl's mother met the auntie? If she can't remember her then the auntie should remember her oppa's gf?

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@partyon ~ ... one last poll, it is!. calling all chingus for one last time for the final poll!   EDIT: tagging some folks - sorry if I missed any... @yamiyugi @seungshin @afv @

Here is the translation of the final scene of the final episode. (I'll be posting the full TV ratings for all the episodes, so I'll probably make another post later today.)   I also post the

Good ending as with any daily it could have been so much worse and unsatisfying. I call this a win and it goes on my keep list. Some maybe frustrated at what this writer did and some may have wanted a

Posted Images

I really do hope this is the start of YR having to squirm worried day and night if her lies will be unraveled. I guess her father is aware that she tossed them away and even hired fake parents for her wedding. What I would like is a slow boil so that she can worry herself to death if her fake friend will expose her or someone else (MH/TP).  

I do love that her father asks her why she keeps busting up in their space like she owns it making a scene whenever she is in trouble. The blatant disrespect she shows for her bio parents shows how she looks down on them. Her father needs to give her one good slap in the face for her unfilial and nasty attitude as well as disrespect. 

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The only way to punish Yura is for her accomplice to get arrested and testify to her evil deeds.

That will be needed for the accident she lied about concerning TP's mom and any other crimes she has engaged in since then. As for the family issue I am sure she has provided fraudulent documents to prove her identity with the fake parents. I bet she needed a household record and it was not a true one. All it will take is for someone to get suspicious and start digging. Everyone from her old school knew her family apparently and I am sure the neighborhood she grew up. So even if she tries to lie it will come out. Lets not even talk about a DNA test if someone really wants to shut her down for abandoning her family for her own greed and then making them act like they don't know her if they see her. 

So how long will it take YJ's dad to realize that MH is TP just YJ did? We see him stalking MH at the company after the kid recognizes a picture of him. I don't know if he will confront him or YJ but I don't think he will buy its someone who looks like MH for long or at all. I do think he will keep it quiet though especially after realizing that he is the man YJ is dating as YJ was loyal to only TP so there is no way she would have fallen for a new man who looks like TP. 

As for the previous marriage of TP to YR. I don't think they registered but that does not mean YR did not either register it after he went missing or forged documents to show they were married so she could get ahold of his inheritance. No one was there to stop her shady business and it will all come back to her later and she will have to pay for it. One of my biggest wishes is to have her in jail for fraud and theft. 

• Like 6
12 hours ago, maribella said:

As @Lmangla pointed out, she cheated TP off his inheritance, which means she had some legal standing in TP's family.

I went back and skimmed through Ep 17-18 (since I kinda forgot), YR changed the recipient of the will to her name, and then YR stole TP Mom's registered seal and used that to stamp the will to make it seem like TP's Mom had approved of it. In order to notarize the will, she went to this lawyer and bribed him by saying that she would let him have 10% of the TP Mom's properties if he notarized the will for her.

3khriaO.png

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Ayame said:

I went back and skimmed through Ep 17-18 (since I kinda forgot), YR changed the recipient of the will to her name, and then YR stole TP Mom's registered seal and used that to stamp the will to make it seem like TP's Mom had approved of it. In order to notarize the will, she went to this lawyer and bribed him by saying that she would let him have 10% of the TP Mom's properties if he notarized the will for

I did not realise it is so easy in Korea to get money from inheritances.:open_mouth:

In most countries, over a certain amount, the will has to be certified in a court hearing. I am sure TP's mum was quite wealthy. Also if she has a son the judge may ask for his presence.

Why am I cracking my brain when I know kdrama has its own legal system.

Thank you @Ayame

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Hello everyone

I think YR got too many frauds

1/ Fake parents

2/Stealing TP 's inheritance

3/Double marriage

4/ Abandon her child and her family

Why the writers build up a simple boring  female leader YJ ? neither  active nor interested , it looks like YR steals the shows

• Like 5

Sorry for the late post, Kocowa was later than usual in posting the subtitles. (Also, I don't know if I'll be able to post any translations tomorrow night, since the day after tomorrow I have an optometrist appointment early the next morning.)

Episode 57 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):
SJ's Father: Congratulations on being selected as DL's best employee.
SJ: You've been recognized and awarded for something you wanted to do. Do you really have to quit?
SJ's Aunt: Isn't the year-end holidays to be spent with lovers?
ST: Would you like a cup of coffee?
YJ: Dad, you said you even went to the rehab center and confirmed his death.
YJ's Father: If you are the person I know, you must have a scar on your forehead.
YR: You should earn your keep! Leave now! Leave now!
TP: I know everything. You were asked to act as her parent, right?

Ending Scene from Episode 56

English Translation (from Kocowa):
-YJ's Father at lobby of DL Group-
(Flashback) MW/DH's teacher: He came as Dong Ho's one-day father. His name was Yu Min Hyuk. He said he was the chief of DL's legal department.
YJ's Father: Legal department.
YJ's Father: Excuse me, I'm here to see Chief Yu Min Hyuk.
DL Group Receptionist: Did you make an appointment?
YJ's Father: Well, not really. Mr. Yu bought a mattress yesterday, and I need his signature here.
DL Group Receptionist: Okay. Please wait.
YJ's Father: Okay.
-At TP's office-
TP: Yes, what is it?
DL Group Receptionist (on phone): Mr. Han Dae Chul is here for you. He says he needs your signature for a mattress you've purchased.
TP: Mr. Han Dae Chul? Okay.
Chief Baek: Everything looks good. Well, then.
TP: One second, Chief Baek. I have a favor to ask.
Chief Baek: A favor?
TP: Could you go to the lobby on my behalf and sign a purchase agreement?
Chief Baek: On your behalf?
TP: I'm waiting for an important call. You just have to sign it under my name.
Chief Baek: I just need to sign with your name, right?
TP: Yes. Please do so.
-At DL Group lobby-
Chief Baek: Mr. Han Dae Chul? Where should I sign? So where should I sign?
YJ's Father: Oh, right. Please sign over here.
YJ's Father (thinking): This man is Yu Min Hyuk?
Chief Baek: Here you go.
YJ's Father: Okay.
Chief Baek: Have a good day.
YJ's Father: Thank you.
-At TP's office-
Chief Baek: Chief Yu, I signed it off.
TP: Did he ask you anything else?
Chief Baek: He didn't say anything.
TP: I see. Thank you, Chief Baek.
Chief Baek: Not at all. See you, then.
-At DL Group lobby-
YJ's Father: Tae Poong! You are Tae Poong, aren't you? You are Tae Poong, right?

Unrelated to the episode itself, but for those that enjoy the OST, Part 3 of the OST was released yesterday (I put it under the spoiler cut):

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@maribella her he is returning favor to YR 

so far he has not been as entertaining as na young when it comes to ping pong with yura. even when the girl loses, it is entertaining to see her keep trying and really make yura squirm. and yura seems to have fun coming up with new schemes to defeat na young. lets hope tae poong improves his skills. go mickey, go!

1 hour ago, monalisa said:

The way Yura's character is played out, I won't be surprised if she goes insane in the final episode.

I watch too many true crime documentaries. I keep thinking she is finally going to lose it and stab someone. but because it is a kdrama, they won't die. am wondering who she should stab -- yujung for being a pushover? na young the frenemy who she enjoys playing with? mom for cooking? dad for not watching her tv news segment? ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so far he has not been as entertaining as na young when it comes to ping pong with yura. even when the girl loses, it is entertaining to see her keep trying and really make yura squirm. and yura seems to have fun coming up with new schemes to defeat na young. lets hope tae poong improves his skills. go mickey, go!

I watch too many true crime documentaries. I keep thinking she is finally going to lose it and stab someone. but because it is a kdrama, they won't die. am wondering who she should stab -- yujung for being a pushover? na young the frenemy who she enjoys playing with? mom for cooking? dad for not watching her tv news segment? ^_^

She will be stabbed by the sly evil MIL. 

It's only halfway and the bad actor is also privy to his secret. TP wants to find out who set up his mum? It's the receptionist at the entrance, it's so obvious. Really, really. (eye roll)

Can't he think with that genius syndrome?

Who had gained by his mother's death? YR and her family

Who has access to DL company? YR

Who has no scruples? YR.

One does not need much brain. All he needs to do is finish his revenge but no, he was preoccupied. He is now kickstarting his revenge because she hurt his girl. Reactive not proactive.

I really don't like the nerdy girl/YJ's brother couple. The writer should just send them to Jeju island and sell beds there. The storyline is not affected.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

This show needs a 3 week vacation from Yu-Ra; it is beyond ridiculous at this point and not in a juicy way. The revenge needs to happen now because Pinocchio's smugness is beyond vomit inducing. Yu Jung, grow and keep a spine for more than a month worth of episodes. Everyone is dumbed down 100% to try to make Yu Ra's sociopathy believable; this writer scripts are juvenile; they are not even trying at this point.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

with all stress YR facing she will soon drive truck of doom to destroy all her enemies  :D@Lmangla

~ as her all intimidation & threat not working :lol:

Stop teasing me lady; I thought this picture briefly showed Yu Ra ran over by the truck!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 5
9 hours ago, maribella said:

I really don't like the nerdy girl/YJ's brother couple. The writer should just send them to Jeju island and sell beds there. The storyline is not affected.

I was rolling my eyes at her gushing of tears. the mom is totally spot on -- this girl is not ready for this relationship if she cannot handle him not even calling her for a few days. face palm. girl, this is a daily drama - not receiving phone calls is hardly a tragedy that you will have to handle. she needs to prepare for yura being her sister-in-law to be and learn how to handle slaps, tea cups thrown at you and table of food overthrown before you can finish your meal. ^_^

P.S ~ for those who love discussing OSTs, there is a new thread. check it out!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자