Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@partyon ~ ... one last poll, it is!. calling all chingus for one last time for the final poll!   EDIT: tagging some folks - sorry if I missed any... @yamiyugi @seungshin @afv @

Here is the translation of the final scene of the final episode. (I'll be posting the full TV ratings for all the episodes, so I'll probably make another post later today.)   I also post the

Good ending as with any daily it could have been so much worse and unsatisfying. I call this a win and it goes on my keep list. Some maybe frustrated at what this writer did and some may have wanted a

Posted Images

12 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Btw, why does YR appear smiling whenever she's drinking coffee? Lol

probably because she is always scheming and get a brain wave while having a cuppa -- "aha, master plan! ding ding ding!" ......... or she must really like coffee. hahahhaha....

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 43 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):

TP: Let me know if you need anything.
YJ: Then will you get it for me? Even stars and the moon?
SJ's Mom: Is it Mrs. Yeo's phone? I'm Ju Hwa Yeon.
YR: No. Why would you bother doing that, Mother? It's already resolved.
YJ: What do you mean? Tae Poong is dead?
TP: Have you been suffering because of me? Because you thought I was dead?
YJ (to her mom): He died because of you.
YJ (to TP's mom): I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise, Mrs. Lee.

 

--

 

Ending Clip from Episode 42:

English Translation (from Kocowa):

TP: Ms. Han?
Woman: Hello?
TP: Isn't it Han Yu Jung's phone?
Woman: It is.
TP: Who is it?
Woman: I'm from Korea Hospital. Do you happen to be Ms. Han's guardian?
TP: A hospital?
Woman: Yes. There's been a car accident.
(Flashback) YJ: You must be Tae Poong. These eyes, nose, and lips. They're the same. Why are you not Tae Poong?
TP: Please. Yu Jung.
TP: Gosh.
TP: Yu Jung! Han Yu Jung! Where the heck is she?
Woman #1: Please call the family of the 30-year-old female from a car accident.
Woman #2: Okay.
TP: Yu Jung!
YJ: Chief Yu. What are you doing here?

Edited by Ayame
Edit: Added English translations
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Mrs kicking to the curb is at it again :phew:


2 week ago when he have all his saving  : brother I want you next to me all the time , for all the missing years  :w00t:

Now

 

** unbelievable sis, I’m heartbroken sis :tears:

 

Really the brother provides comic relief lol. I like the blue dye on some strands of his hair :D

 

no competition now, the former detective is already booked by SJ's aunt, there will be a cats fight soon :D

  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ayame said:

Episode 43 PreviewEnglish Translation (from Kocowa):

TP: Let me know if you need anything.
YJ: Then will you get it for me? Even stars and the moon?
SJ's Mom: Is it Mrs. Yeo's phone? I'm Ju Hwa Yeon.
YR: No. Why would you bother doing that, Mother? It's already resolved.
YJ: What do you mean? Tae Poong is dead?
TP: Have you been suffering because of me? Because you thought I was dead?
YJ (to her mom): He died because of you.
YJ (to TP's mom): I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise, Mrs. Lee.

 

--

 

Ending Clip from Episode 42:

English Translation (from Kocowa):

TP: Ms. Han?
Woman: Hello?
TP: Isn't it Han Yu Jung's phone?
Woman: It is.
TP: Who is it?
Woman: I'm from Korea Hospital. Do you happen to be Ms. Han's guardian?
TP: A hospital?
Woman: Yes. There's been a car accident.
(Flashback) YJ: You must be Tae Poong. These eyes, nose, and lips. They're the same. Why are you not Tae Poong?
TP: Please. Yu Jung.
TP: Gosh.
TP: Yu Jung! Han Yu Jung! Where the heck is she?
Woman #1: Please call the family of the 30-year-old female from a car accident.
Woman #2: Okay.
TP: Yu Jung!
YJ: Chief Yu. What are you doing here?

:criesariver:There goes my revenge!!  Why is TP's hair getting blonder? I think that's why his brain is getting mushy.

  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Dreamy thought :tounge_wink:
ABD2880A-E919-48C9-B921-8E41EAEE9109.gif

 

Reality check :mrgreen:

 

** Silly , You don’t need to protect anyone, you need protection from yourself , you under house arrest & 24 hours care from me :D

B1030C9B-8CE8-4B97-AC28-67D6BD8FC970.gif

 

 

**Wow , how humiliating is this , I’m grounded at age of 30  :w00t:

D43A507E-9BBB-43E9-846A-05E70EFA67ED.gif

 

 

  • LOL 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

Dreamy thought :tounge_wink:

Reality check :mrgreen:


** Silly , You don’t need to protect anyone, you need protection from yourself , you under house arrest & 24 hours care from

 


**Wow , how humiliating is this , I’m grounded at age of

 

 

@Ameera AliWhy is that goon in SJ's office? Isn't he his mother's go-fer? I am skipping even looking at your gifs on the aunt. 
 

I have never liked idle sisters who do nothing but eat, sleep and shop.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want SJ's relationship with his wife to turn into love. she is a selfish, evil woman who thinks about the image and that love is insinificant. when the mother-in-law finds out she lied about her family will she still want her next to her son? YR will surely blackmail her to remain her daughter-in-law! I hope for a public scandal that ruins her image and jail time for SJ's mother. how unfortunate SJ is his mother ruined his existence! I think his relationship with his father is also his mother's fault. I hope for another sweet and sincere woman who knows how to dry her tears and be close to him in the darkest moment.  lf YJ was SJ's twin sister and not YU could it be done?

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, maribella said:

@Ameera AliWhy is that goon in SJ's office? Isn't he his mother's go-fer? I am skipping even looking at your gifs on the aunt. 
 

 

After SJ say to his mom ( I cherish YJ as much as you cherish me ) she bring big goon to block SJ & YJ any meeting in company or outside as if YJ dying to meet with her son , she do us favor ,  he stop going around the company begging for her love and forgiveness  :D

 

Quote

I have never liked idle sisters who do nothing but eat, sleep and shop.


Is freebie who find freebie , match made in free land :mrgreen:

 

**# why buy anything when u can get it for free :w00t:

48FE1E92-A30D-43D8-A65F-C83734640CFA.gif

361F366B-035A-4B14-B84E-F52B74DA23E5.gif

 

  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ameera Ali you missed that part YJ was hitting the jack in box kind of game. I don't know what it's called. She looks so dowdy from the back and those socks!

 

But looks like she is getting more screen time.  @Naty828 poor YJ, her current mother is a miserable nasty woman and she is going to get a birth mum who is an accessory to murder?  :crazily: Poor woman.

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, maribella said:

@Ameera Ali you missed that part YJ was hitting the jack in box kind of game. I don't know what it's called. She looks so dowdy from the back and those socks!

 

But looks like she is getting more screen time.  @Naty828 poor YJ, her current mother is a miserable nasty woman and she is going to get a birth mum who is an accessory to murder?   Poor woman.

The is game is called whack a mole.

 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...