Quantcast

1 hour ago, maribella said:

@Ameera Ali the hefty woman slapped SJ? Why? And he did not drag her by the hair and dump her at  the dumpster? He is getting soft, he is.

he so much gentleman for dragging her around , he run for a hotel to be away form her ugly personality :D

** but she didn’t get memo :phew:

TF4JTif.gif

@Jillia would this abs make us change to team SJ & YJ :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@partyon ~ ... one last poll, it is!. calling all chingus for one last time for the final poll!   EDIT: tagging some folks - sorry if I missed any... @yamiyugi @seungshin @afv @

Here is the translation of the final scene of the final episode. (I'll be posting the full TV ratings for all the episodes, so I'll probably make another post later today.)   I also post the

Good ending as with any daily it could have been so much worse and unsatisfying. I call this a win and it goes on my keep list. Some maybe frustrated at what this writer did and some may have wanted a

Posted Images

wow , for the first day work in kdrama they expected their employee to be everywhere , take responsibility for every mistake that happens , use your own money &  then end of day have audacity to ask you to apologise  :mrgreen:

**  this not a good opportunity TP , this a chance from hell 

fSwqTtc.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

would this abs make us change to team SJ & YJ 

... and the abs are back! :lol: all we needed was for sae joon to meet yu jung and he is happy to go back to his kimbap abs period. kekekek.... so if we want more abs, then, it has to be team donald duck & minnie mouse.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla SJ taking keeping it on the family to the next step :mrgreen:

two sisters ( one is the mistress & other wifey:D ) 

donald duck can play with minnie mouse as yura keeps telling her no-longer-blood-relatives, "we are not family!" :D

harry potter GIF

doesn't he look so ridiculously happy? awww, poor donald is going to have his heart broken by minnie....

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

doesn't he look so ridiculously happy? awww, poor donald is going to have his heart broken by minnie....

Seriously this love square is entertaining 

YR got eyes on SJ 

SJ can’t notice any one except YJ 

7wNdxsB.gif

YJ clearly got eyes on TP :tounge_wink:

G9Vfnbl.gif

TP got only eyes on is SJ love life 

NtWO1V5.jpg

:loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

YJ clearly got eyes on TP 

that's because she hasn't seen the kimbap abs yet.. once she does, she might change her mind... ^_^ go donald duck go! am rooting for you!

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

TP got only eyes on is SJ love life 

well they were/are married to the same woman yura.... but also interested in the same woman yujung. so lots of things in common!

happy best friends GIF by Mickey Mouse

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

YR can hardly be called a wife, she is like a dead weight. Use it to prop the door open for the Ko project. Then leave it there.  She has eyes on his family and she'd fooled all 3.

She has thick skin too. She got the title DIL of the DL group by scheming, then expect to have romantic dinners with him and take tea with her co workers.:surprisedwut:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

that's because she hasn't seen the kimbap abs yet.. once she does, she might change her mind... ^_^ go donald duck go! am rooting for you!

my poor TP when he was 7 years old & loving eating Kimbap , was he a hot too :D

pwDfG5m.gif

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

While y'all drooling over the abs, what is happening to TP's revenge? He was tailing someone and lost him. YJ's mum is still in the house and no loan sharks are after her.

Those who tried to drown him are scotfree.

YR needs to start paying back and fast.

This is too slow. :tears:

• Like 6
3 hours ago, maribella said:

While y'all drooling over the abs, what is happening to TP's revenge? He was tailing someone and lost him. YJ's mum is still in the house and no loan sharks are after her.

Those who tried to drown him are scotfree.

YR needs to start paying back and fast.

This is too slow. :tears:

IKR, he wants to get revenge on YR. But the people that killed and put his mother in prison are still out there. 

• Like 5

I am sure there will be more abs. 

Who would open the hotel door late at night covered or semi covered by a bath towel? 

SJ would be my hero if he slammed the door in her face. I am guessing she is going to push into the room and refuse to leave it. 
She did the same thing when he was drunk, didn't she?

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
3 hours ago, partyon said:

Now let me get this straight, is the abs guy a cheater? :scream:

In any case, please show me the abs after today's episode.

kekeke... we are all laughing because you cannot take this drama seriously at all.

let me see if I can explain this plot. yura has two hubby both of whom were in love with her sister, yujung at some point. yura manipulated both guys to marry her through some nefarious schemes because she wanted money and power. she dumped hubby #1 five years ago who is now back on the prowl for some revenge. (she is partially responsible for his mother's death and defamation).

hubby#2 , aka abs guy, is waiting it out so he can divorce the spider and run for his life. he doesn't even know her full scheming capabilities or her previous history but is nonetheless frightened of her. he won't even sleep in the same room but she seems to think that she can play sweet and he will fall for her. eye roll on that as abs guy seems to have a protective instinct of himself. so nope, his romantic lights aren't ringing for this spider. now after years of yearning, his old friend, yujung has come back into his life and he is delighted. now that the love of his life is back, we are again seeing his abs on display. so drama lesson -- only true love reveals abs. ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자