Quantcast

1 minute ago, maribella said:

Here's to the hope that it will be a good show, i.e.appropriate punishment should fall on  the evil people who stole from a good woman and his simpleton son, abused them and stole their future together.

Hoping for the same thing @maribella

• Like 7
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@partyon ~ ... one last poll, it is!. calling all chingus for one last time for the final poll!   EDIT: tagging some folks - sorry if I missed any... @yamiyugi @seungshin @afv @

Here is the translation of the final scene of the final episode. (I'll be posting the full TV ratings for all the episodes, so I'll probably make another post later today.)   I also post the

Good ending as with any daily it could have been so much worse and unsatisfying. I call this a win and it goes on my keep list. Some maybe frustrated at what this writer did and some may have wanted a

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, maribella said:

edit: They should make changes to him, at least hair colour, wear glasses or something.

yea, it is surprising because that is the dramaland rule of time jumps. you come back with a new hair colour, maybe some glasses. nerdy girl ye jin came back with contacts and black hair. guess, tae poong didn't have a handy hair salon near by? ^_^

I Love Lucy GIF by CBS All Access

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

23 hours ago, tulip06 said:

but, if MH is now so smart, doesn’t he just need to locate the Han family first to see where the baby is?

he heard you girl :tounge_wink: , not dump at all but if he try  DNA wouldn’t DNA be negative , still look for his missing child - guy believes he pregnant woman 

16022499771602249972.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

In the preview, YJ is saying: : "TP oppa, where have you been all the time? How are you? Do you know for how long have I been searching for you?" (From the little Korean that I know)

Previews are deceptive lol, I won't be surprised if it turns out that one of them is daydreaming, or thinking inside their heads without talking. Anyway I think TP will not reveal his identity to YJ now

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I am with @Ameera Ali this is going to be a mickey mouse revenge, although I am hoping against hope.  He should be resentful to her too, since he saw her hugging SJ.

With scum mom probably getting scammed in the next few episodes  , mr Micky mouse wouldn’t go hard on her because she is ( his lovely Minnie Mouse Princess mom  :tounge_wink: ) 

16022506381602250633.gif

@Jillia my Korean isn’t strong did Minnie Mouse princess say in review to oppa , did you know how hard I look for you 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Previews are deceptive lol, I won't be surprised if it turns out that one of them is daydreaming, or thinking inside their heads without talking. Anyway I think TP will not reveal his identity to YJ now

Thank you for reminding me of this chingu. I tend to fall for it all the time and when the episode airs. I am so disappointed 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

With scum mom probably getting scammed in the next few episodes  , mr Micky mouse wouldn’t go hard on her because she is ( his lovely Minnie Mouse Princess

@Jillia my Korean isn’t strong did Minnie Mouse princess say in review to oppa , did you know how hard I look for you 

Scammed off money from selling  off TP's belongings and whatever she has. The two guys look like the gambling den's guards. I think it's TP who was behind it.

We need to wait till Monday.:anguished:

I want the crooked 'tec's head.

• Like 8
9 hours ago, maribella said:

Scammed off money from selling  off TP's belongings and whatever she has. The two guys look like the gambling den's guards. I think it's TP who was behind it.

I think you are right ,it  will be his doing watching episode with sub , clearly his  next target will be the family , they need to pay for his son dead ( but what actor , he make me feel all his sorrow , not like FL , her tear leave me cold ) 

16022792971602279282.gif

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

After posting a comment regarding Brilliant Heritage and Man in a Veil, I noticed that the male lead  no longer has a 7 yr old mentality. I was one of the ones that said, I'll come back when he gets he gets his mind back. His heart is still a softie. But vengeance burns in his eyes. Now I have to back track some. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
15 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

someone please slap this woman! she is so freaking annoying and I was rolling my eyes at her tears. first, she abandons this man when he had the intelligence of a 7 year old and then is shocked he would disappear. yea, eye rolling that she had no idea he was vulnerable. now she is looking for him. whatever, you stupid woman. <_<

and isn't it weird that whenever yura gets her way, there is this sad music that comes. are we supposed to feel sorry for her that she has got what she wanted? :sweatingbullets:

am really hoping that he goes after the entire family for what they did to him and not let any of them easy. yura's hands are also stained. she purposely gave a false testimony just so that her secret about the baby does not come out. can't wait for her mask to be peeled back. it was hilarious how she trains her voice to sound sweet before she picks up lady joo's call. little does she know that lady joo is a total shark. so basically they will attack each other.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

Why did the writer let YJ abandon TP? This way he will never forgive her. The plot is not running smooth. In "The Left-Handed wife", both the husband and wife were sincere and never abandoned each other. I feel frustrated that TP has a grudge towards YJ too. It seems wrong and illogical that the FL is so fickle. She was supposed to be good :( but the writer had her make so many mistakes that she seems part of the villains who hurt TP. She is not that evil in my opinion but rather she is extremely stupid and always makes wrong choices all the time. I consider her as useless as her father and brother.

I am just wondering how the writer will make TP and YJ reconcile.

But of course in most revenge drama the couple is united in episode 100 lol.

• Like 8
19 hours ago, brooksmom said:

After posting a comment regarding Brilliant Heritage and Man in a Veil, I noticed that the male lead  no longer has a 7 yr old mentality. I was one of the ones that said, I'll come back when he gets he gets his mind back. His heart is still a softie. But vengeance burns in his eyes. Now I have to back track some. 

I was holding out until he is mine changed is well. I may be a hard butt sometimes but I have a super vulnerable heart to people who are mentally and physically challenged

19 hours ago, brooksmom said:

I was holding out until his mind mentally changed as well. I may be a hard butt sometimes but I have a super vulnerable heart to people who are mentally and physically challenged

• Like 5

I'm irked.

Ok. I can buy that TP & YR's marriage was never celebrated or registered. I can buy that the birth of Min Ho /Dong Ho was never registered officially. What I am having a hard time swallowing is the premise that TP/MH still buys into the idea that he is the boy's biological father. He's this crack prosecutor with a memory like a steel trap, but he uhh...doesn't know how babies are made? Seriously? That part of him is still 7 years old and believes that babies are found in a cabbage patch/delivered by storks/insert your own myth here. Now he thinks his son is deceased. Geez! Where is Director Choi, the real baby daddy? I know he gave up on his child because he couldn't stand to watch his child live in poverty, but what's he been doing for 5 years while YR went overseas? Will YJ feel betrayed that she is raising her nephew who is not fathered by the guy she loves? What will TP/MH do when he gets a "for real" DNA test and finds out this boy he loves is not technically his?

I wonder if the writer wants to show that love trumps biology--depending on what other birth secrets are still in the works, this could get really complicated. 

And yes, YJ rejecting TP/MH only to turn around, find and raise the little boy is maddening. YJ needs a spinal transplant to stand up to her mom, that jerk ahjumma who hassled the boy at school, and for general principles. I'm not enamored of wimpy female lead characters.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, shamrockmom said:

Will YJ feel betrayed that she is raising her nephew who is not fathered by the guy she loves? What will TP/MH do when he gets a "for real" DNA test and finds out this boy he loves is not technically his?

I strongly believe that both TP and YJ will raise the child as their own in the end, even after learning the truth. In Fatal Promise, the FL didn't mind that Eunchan was her enemy's son. So I guess that TP will still love Minhu despite the truth.

• Like 5
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자