Quantcast

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@partyon ~ ... one last poll, it is!. calling all chingus for one last time for the final poll!   EDIT: tagging some folks - sorry if I missed any... @yamiyugi @seungshin @afv @

Here is the translation of the final scene of the final episode. (I'll be posting the full TV ratings for all the episodes, so I'll probably make another post later today.)   I also post the

Good ending as with any daily it could have been so much worse and unsatisfying. I call this a win and it goes on my keep list. Some maybe frustrated at what this writer did and some may have wanted a

Posted Images

Wait so YJ ended up taking care of the child? Then what was of the point of her ditching TP in the first place except for hurting him even further, I don't get it?

Speaking of consistency smh, YJ is such an inconsistent character.

• Like 8

Thanks for the preview!  
Will try to watch now.  I am more into TP getting back at everyone. I could not swallow and watch the episodes from the beginning.  I wanted to slap that woman taking advantage of TP and frame his mother ect. It just made me too :rage:    

• Like 8
4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@maribella ~ yea, I was wondering the same about tae poong's mom. she was already terminally ill. so why didn't she make arrangements for him? did she just assume that those who worked under her wold be loyal and take care of him? if anything, the drama highlights how precarious it is for those who are mentally diminished when their caregiver is gone.  

The writer is to blame,I'm sure.

The episode is still without subs. Did he fall into the river? That's why he's at the hospital?

I don't understand the FL,she chased him off for some reason (noble idiocy?) and the video shows her so concerned for him? I hope someone translates it soon. Looks like I should stay, the doctor was pointing at brain scans so TP is turning cold and emotionless? Yay...  can't believe I am looking forward to a person turning bad.

• Like 7

I’ve never watched a drama where I disliked most of the characters. I only liked the CEO mom, the detective guy, TP, the amnesiac widow, the nerdy daughter and maybe the cold chairman. I even like YR to an extent. Can’t stand the FL and the second ML, he’s too controlling. 

I can’t wait to see how TP gets revenge. Forget about YJ and your kid!

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

I’ve never watched a drama where I disliked most of the characters. I only liked the CEO mom, the detective guy, TP, the amnesiac widow, the nerdy daughter and maybe the cold chairman. I even like YR to an extent. Can’t stand the FL and the second ML, he’s too controlling. 

I can’t wait to see how TP gets revenge. Forget about YJ and your kid!

I will mention the characters that I dislike the most: YR's mother, the second ML and his evil mom (she hired someone to kill Jisuk, the amnesiac woman), so evil. I don't like YR. The sister YJ is fickle and wasn't helpful enough to TP. YR's brother is weak and is no good either.

I like TP before his transformation, he was so sweet and endearing, after his transformation he is so cold, I feel sorry for him but I was hoping to see some of his past warmth, really in Fatal Promise, the heroine had her revenge but was still kind towards her friends. I hope we get to see TP's warmth towards the kind lady who saved him, it is hinted in the preview.

• Like 6

I am so excited about the revenge aspect that TP will initiate.  I really hope the writer doesn't get lost and take us on a round the world tour for 50/60 episodes just to wrap up in 20.  TP will be very handsome in a suit. :)

As for the SL and the SML I don't care if they stay together or not. I'm hoping the YR will get what's coming and not be redeemed at the end. Of course, because the kid is hers, they will redeem her in the end.   

Either way, I am ready!!! I hope when the amnesiac mom finds out what truly happened to her that she will join in on TP's revenge.  The restaurant family will be a great asset to him!!!! 

TP vengeance won't be swift but I hope it's entertaining. disney revenge GIF

• Like 6

Just watched 19, and how does it make sense to cut ties with both TP and MW when YJ had to make a choice? She just had to get the baby, settle them into the new place, and say bye. 

Mentally slow people raise children. It's happened before 

• Like 7
6 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Just watched 19, and how does it make sense to cut ties with both TP and MW when YJ had to make a choice? She just had to get the baby, settle them into the new place, and say bye. 

Mentally slow people raise children. It's happened before 

They gave the baby away? That awful woman. She sold all of TP's furniture then pocketed the money no doubt, then kicked him out!

Episode 20 is the only episode I could watch with just a little skips. I don't know how you guys could watch all twenty. It made my blood boil just watching parts of 19. 

TP should get his mum's company back, get his house back ( why didn't he inherit it?) and just stomp on all of them, even the idiot FL. Crying to her mum and the murderess' son about how much she worried about TP ( I think,my korean is rusty). I want to slap her. 

• Like 7

I'm usually a person who misses details in dramas, the main reason why I read all your comments with great interest. But strangely it is not so in this drama, so I will refer to two details that apparently nobody noticed.:P

1. Although YJ accepted the deal with her mother, she just wanted to locate the baby and then meet up with TP, I guess from the preview that the evil mother fulfilled her word. If memory serves two scenes, YJ has these thoughts.

2. YR colluded with a lawyer offering him 20% of the fortune if he created a false will, in which YR inherited all the assets, in another scene, after TP's mother passes away, YR tells the lawyer to proceed and they sell all the properties including the company.

Sorry for my poor writing, but my English is not good so translate google helps me.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali I missed your Gifs, I had watched Fatal promise and they were so many promising moments.:smile:

I plan to watch this show now that they can't push TP around anymore. But I think the lame-brained FL is going to give me and others heartburns, so I hope you will stay around too.

@Morelia thanks a lot, now I know why TP is out in the streets. I can't bear seeing a simple-minded person being abused and could not watch it. Maybe you caught this too, TP gave a thumb drive which his neighbour gave him to someone. Was he a crooked policeman? 
So many evil crooked people, I can hardly wait for everyone including the FL to get their just rewards.:kicks:

• Like 4
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자