[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290vaxdvvrxbk4648u93

HAN YOO JUNG KNOWS SHE “CAME FROM THE OUTSIDE” You got to love the way The Koreans phrases these secrets.  SECRET IS OUT BUT DADDY STILL WANTS TO CLAIM HER.  Why??? When he has never been there for her and is a terrible dad. Smh smh 

@calledtoteach I don’t want him alive . I want him dead now. I am so SICK IF HAN YU RA GETTING AWWY WITH ALL THE THINGS SHE HAS DONE. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29u524qzk6di75346lt4

Goodnight 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, calledtoteach said:

Do you guys believe the ex-boyfriend will resurface?

Yes I believe he will because for one they never showed a body. In a previous drama I watched the person was seen being hit by a car , They never showed  the body , All you heard was him screaming.  He resurfaced 3 episodes before the drama concluded. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Well said @Ldy Gmerm and that is why I said at the beginning YJ isn’t the Han’s child by blood. After MW died , how will HAN YURA REALLY FEEL THE LOST OF HER HARDWORK AND LIES

“Can someone tell me does YR's parents know that she was suppose to be the donor and ran away? 

YES TJEY KNOW AND THEY DON’T REALLY CARE. DH wasn’t a grandchild they adored . Sadly that is the truth. If they did care, the mother wouldn’t be running to take care of her at all. 

OMg!!!! 
I HAVE PROOF NOW THAT SJ IS THE SECRETARY SON.  Secretary’s main job is to FOLLOW THE CHAIRMAN. SJ IS NOW FOLLOWING YR. The resemblance is staggering 

RESEMBLANCE

No YR mother and father don’t know that she was the donor only the brother and sister and TP 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Well said @Ldy Gmerm and that is why I said at the beginning YJ isn’t the Han’s child by blood. After MW died , how will HAN YURA REALLY FEEL THE LOST OF HER HARDWORK AND LIES

I also mentioned early that I felt YJ would end up being SH's child with the chairman. We saw a connection between the two women and after the last episode I am more then sure that YJ's bio mom and dad are SH and the Chairman.  When asked if SH had anymore children she paused looking at the chairman. 

Now YJ has found out that she was " picked up" and not a child of that family. Will she run to TP with the news to console her? Its good that she is not a part of that family , because of the mother's blindness to her own daughters faults and condoning YR's behavior all of them will be in hot water.  As I mentioned before they wont suffer much in ways of going to jail because YJ wont let them and will want her bio parents to let them go as payment for raising her. Her adopted father loves her a lot although he has allowed her to endure much in that family. If he was not such a hen pecked husband I would like him more. If he had been able to control his wife and protect YJ more I would like him but he is mired in guilt for making them loose everything so he stood by and let his wife treat YJ wrong. 

Now my question is this.. just how did DC get YJ? I thought that minion may have given her to him to raise but given today's episode I am not sure. DC tried to stir clear of minions questions about YJ and even made excuses to run away with out answering anything. But Minion was smart enough to go to the weakest link his wife and found out what he wanted to know.(She was so easily bought by getting a bed from her own shop!) So either Minion gave YJ to him , sent him to find YJ by chance or after they tried to kill SH he either went back to find YJ and saw DC had rescued her or he threw her somewhere to die and saw DC find her. Or was he helping his old friend because he needed money back then for YR's surgery? He is too nice and soft to want to intentionally hurt someone.  By the time he realized what he was doing it was to late and he took YJ away feeling guilt? Either way if minion was a true friend to DC he would not dig into this and let it go. Let DC continue to raise YJ as his own and not confront him about this. But from the preview he is confronting DC and has had a DNA test done to stop DC from lying that YJ is his. What is his purpose for pushing this? YJ has amnesia or was too young to remember and her bio mother has not fully regained her memories and the Chairman is totally clueless of everything past and present. HIs actions will only speed up the truth of the past coming out and allow YJ to reunite with her mother and father. 

As for SJ.. I laugh at him. Yes, its great he finally found out the truth, but bad that he thinks he can get away from YR with the truth. His mothers evil past is deeper then he thinks and he will be hit hard to learn YJ is his half sister if he is truly the Chairman's child as well. His mother was the third party in this relationship and actually split up a family for her own greed and selfishness. (traits that SJ has certainly inherited given his actions against YJ and TP and their relationship. ) Its going to be interesting to see how he handles that TP is MH but also learns that the baby was not TP's but the man who wanted to meet him at one time. He is surrounded by evil women who think nothing of life if it gets in their way of getting and keeping what they want. YR will not hesitate to tell him that MH is TP but also throw in his face all of his mom's bad deeds. I don't know how he will end up at the end of this drama. Sometimes the worst karma is to loose something important and SJ's mom has a lot to pay for. If she looses her own son as payment no one can say anything as its karma.  When YR finally looses everything she will be made to remember MW and how she tossed his life away. I would not be surprised if she ends up with heart issues at the end once again and dies as payment to her son and TP's mother who she lied on and put in jail. (Didn't TP's mother have heart issues as well ?) It would be karma if her old illness flared up and she dies from it as retribution for her evil deeds. 

I look forward to SJ's shocked look when YR hits him with everything his mother did further blackmailing him but also twisting the knife about YJ and TP as well. I can't feel a bit sorry for him because he has been a very selfish and obsessed person. I understand he feels like he lost the one person that gave him warmth but YJ was not an object and she is human. He could have been a better friend then lover to her. Its why if he is truly the Chairman's son its going to drive him nuts to learn she is his half sister. If he is not the Chairman's son its going to drive him nuts that he is not. The poor man is heading for a break down no matter how it goes. His mother has truly ruined him with her crimes. 

SJ once again asked his mother if she had anything to so with SH being in the hospital and she lied. The woman should have told the truth but she did not want her son to know she is up to her old tricks again trying to harm this woman. Unfortunately for him he will find out once again as someone will throw it in his face. HIs mother will be his downfall in the end. 

You can tell that SJ's mom is still resentful and jealous of SH. She did everything to get this man and still years later he still holds his first love in his heart. In today's episode he was happy to find his first love and friend again but does not tell her as he knows how she feels about SH. Also the threat of loosing her place would not be an issue if she had done things the right way instead of trying to break up a relationship and attempted to kill the woman. Then later even killing her husband who was only trying to help the woman remember who she was. SH was not going to leave her husband and daughter for the Chairman at that late date she had a new life and love. But because of this woman's actions she took away the woman's husband all because she was fearful that it would be revealed what she did in the past. I like seeing her on pins and needles as she deserved it. I am not sure if the woman ever liked the chairman or just liked his status and wanted to be the daughter in law of the DL group. We now see how the present imitates the past and this woman ended up with a daughter in law who did some of the same things to marry her son and become the daughter in law of the DL group. Sometimes Karma slides in quietly to slap you in the face. Look at how she has been blackmailed and angered by this DIL she thought was so awesome at first and never listened to her son forcing the relationship. Payback sometimes is a witch.. 

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 3

Translations for the recent episode. Also, for those who didn't watch the episode, the ones who tried to kill SH/JS is Joo Hwa Yeon & Mr. Koo.

Episode 92 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):
YJ: You had an affair behind Mom's back? Why did you give birth to me? It'd have been better if you didn't!
Mr. Koo: Why did you lie to me?
YR's Dad: What lie?
Mr. Koo: Is Ms. Han Yu Jung the child from then?
SH/JS: Would this help in finding my lost past?
SJ's Mom: Haven't you thought of a way to deal with Seo Ji Sook yet?
Mr. Koo: There's a way.
SJ's Mom: I don't care. I'll do anything as long as the two don't meet.
SJ: Han Yu Jung and Han Yu Ra. The two were sisters?
SJ: Han Yu Ra, let's get a divorce. I found something to hold you responsible for. What do you think?

Ending Scene of Episode 91

English Translation (from Kocowa):
-At the Han family business-
YR's Mom: Here.
Mr. Koo: Thank you.
YR's Mom: So you are my husband's hometown friend?
Mr. Koo: Yes. I just met with Dae Chul now, and he told me he had a store here. I came to buy one for myself.
YR's Mom: Is that so? How thoughtful. Take your time looking at this catalog, then.
Mr. Koo: Thank you. Let's see. There are a lot of models. By the way, you are quite amazing.
YR's Mom: I am? What for?
Mr. Koo: Raising someone else's child isn't as easy... as it sounds. It's not something anyone can do.
YR's Mom: What are you talking about?
Mr. Koo: You don't have to hide it from me. I know it all. Dae Chul felt awfully sorry to you. A daughter of yours had cardiac surgery, and you had to raise a stranger's child. He felt so guilty about it.
YR's Mom: He even told you about that? You two must be really close.
Mr. Koo: Of course. You must have gone through a lot.
YR's Mom: What could I have done? I didn't give birth to the child, but she is still my husband's child. I had to raise the child well.
-At the Han family house, YR's mom got a heated mattress gift from Mr. Koo-
YR's Mom: It's so nice and warm. It's so nice to have one gifted... after only selling it.
YR's Dad: What is this? Why is this here?
YR's Mom: You have such a great hometown friend.
YR's Dad: What?
YR's Mom: Your friend bought this for us.
YR's Dad: I don't have any hometown friends.
YR's Mom: What do you mean? You seemed so close. And a friend with no secrets. I'm talking about Mr. Koo Chun Soo, your friend.
-At DL Group-
KYJ: Director Cha.
SJ: Are you working late on your own? That's so hardworking of you. I've signed it, so take a look and go home.
KYJ: Okay. Thank you.
SJ: Sure.
(SJ leaves and accidentally knocks down a photo. The photo is of YR's parents, YM, YJ, and Min Woo. SJ thinks back to when he saw YR talk to her dad)
(Flashback) YR's Dad: Mind your own business.
(Flashback) YR: Dad!
SJ: This man is...
KYJ: It's Yu Jung's family.
SJ: I'm sorry?
-Back at the Han family house-
YR's Dad: Woman, get up here. So you told Chun Soo about Yu Jung?
YR's Mom: Why are you yelling at me? You were the one who told him first.
YR's Mom: He already knew about everything. That Yu Ra had cardiac surgery... and that Yu Jung was a child you brought with you. Mr. Koo knew everything and told me about it.
YR's Dad: What? He knew about it?
(YJ heard everything and comes in)
YJ: What did you just say now? I was brought from somewhere else? What do you mean by that!?

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, calledtoteach said:

Do you guys believe the ex-boyfriend will resurface?

Yes he will since it was not made clear that the dead body was him.  I am sure he is very much alive and holds a very important secret against YR.  Either TP had to do with it or he is just recuperating from a bad fall and will resurface soon.

• Like 3

I disagree the Han should never be forgiving after all they did to TP and his mother had YR stole all the money and let her get away with it and YJ is no saint cause she has no moral at all she is guilty as the Han for not standing up for what is right and wrong after being treated like dirt and getting slap in the face by both the Han and now finding you are not related after all this years and if she forgive them then as I say before she a dummy and a door mat  she will never amount to anything she will let people walk all over her so I do not feel sorry one bit and after she has gone through so far and she still not mad and don’t see her family who they are  and still covering for YR even after she kill her son then she no better then the trashy Han so don’t feel any sympathy for her but knowing her she will probably support the Han with inheritance for the rest of her life and TP need to kick her the curb adventure time hug GIF

Spoiler

• Like 1

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

This drama has finally gotten interesting and it took about 91 episodes for it to happen 

I think it had many interesting elements that did not develop and fizzle out. The 'revenges' for example. TP and YJ were both in control and focused in making YR pay back. But for how long? Barely a week, I think. So I am not too excited about these tidbits thrown at us. I am going to wait and see. It's just two more weeks. 

It seems too obvious that the writer created new parents for YJ and SH/Chairman Cha found each other with the possibility of having a child. :surprisedwut: This is a good development since the awful mother will be regretting the way she treated YJ, but the unnecessary couple will still connect her to YJ and a rich family. Assuming YJ is the child of the reunited lovers.

BTW, I was confused for awhile why 'viola flower' was their secret when he played the saxophone.  I then realised the flower was violet. :sweat_smile: Never mind, I still say thank you translator.

It seems the writer has grown tired of idiots - maybe, he has made SJ sneaky enough to find YR's weaknesses all in 3 episodes. TP too after weeks of episodes of not doing anything to clear his mother's name, but in two episodes found a runaway businessman who had framed the uncle and got a confession from him. I am still wary of this writer.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, maribella said:

This is a good development since the awful mother will be regretting the way she treated YJ, but the unnecessary couple will still connect her to YJ and a rich family. Assuming YJ is the child of the reunited lovers.

Oh they’re definitely gonna do this. And YJ being the minnie mouse gonna forgive them and still accept them as family. Ugh.

• Unamused 2
  • Sad 1

so chairman had two kids with two different women at the same time? is that how seo jun and yujung are same age? or is there another birth secret? anyways, congrats to all who guessed correctly that yujung is chairman's daughter. :D

also just as an ALERT! if you would love to contribute and be a more active part of the soompi community, do apply! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

so chairman had two kids with two different women at the same time? is that how seo jun and yujung are same age? or is there another birth secret? anyways, congrats to all who guessed correctly that yujung is chairman's daughter. :D

Man, i was so sure it was mickey mouse!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

also just as an ALERT! if you would love to contribute and be a more active part of the soompi community, do apply! :)

@Ameera Ali and I had been wondering and Ameera said he was capable unlike SJ who was always drunk and YR couldn't get pregnant.

:grin:

Like @Mocharel I had guessed some random man. 

• LOL 5

BEST EPISODE EVER!! The truth shall set you free! No more lies and deception. YJ and TP have been disloyal and deceptive to SJ. SJ viewed them as his closest friends and allies. He has been duped and led around by the nose to long by everyone around him including YR, his mother, TP and YJ. TP' quest to find the killer of his mother was slow, bumbling and did not have to include the betrayal of his friend SJ. YJ and TP's blatant disregard for truth and by allowing YR to continue to lie and manipulate and use SJ for their own purposes was just plain wrong. Glad the tables have turned and YR will finally get the BOOT!! 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, il23 said:

BEST EPISODE EVER!! The truth shall set you free! No more lies and deception. YJ and TP have been disloyal and deceptive to SJ. SJ viewed them as his closest friends and allies. He has been duped and led around by the nose to long by everyone around him including YR, his mother, TP and YJ. TP' quest to find the killer of his mother was slow, bumbling and did not have to include the betrayal of his friend SJ. YJ and TP's blatant disregard for truth and by allowing YR to continue to lie and manipulate and use SJ for their own purposes was just plain wrong. Glad the tables have turned and YR will finally get the BOOT!! 

I said it before and I still don’t get why TP kept the whole thing a secret from SJ, he’s his friend, he should’ve pulled SJ aside and secretly reveal everything, and both can plan to kick YR out in secret, it’s not like SJ was on YR’s side, he despised YR, he would gladly welcome any way to be rid of that vampire parasite. SJ could’ve been be a powerful ally to TP, why couldn’t he see that even back when he still had his genius brain??? Instead now he’s lost a friend and a potentially strong ally.

• Like 5