[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

I’m calling it she is going to be with SJ.  If he is going to give up revenge for her I’m mean what’s the point?  Now if the show was about SJ’s abs I will watch 100 episodes plus! Y’all should check out his Instagram. It’s abs a plenty. Happy Joy GIF by The Bachelor

• LOL 4

I see the preview I almost throw up watching  TP trying to kiss the dummy,what waste of episode 85 please kill the Hans cause they really annoying and seeing that dream withe her dead son make me even more mad cause she the main one that cause his death if u claim to love him so much you would move heaven and earth to save that kid if u have drag Yr by the hair everything in your power so I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for her The chairman is like an cardboard cut out just sit there and ok let stop this why not just have a cut out board copy of him it will have more of a personality and just put out when they need him lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ayame said:

English Translation (from Kocowa):
TP: I can give up on revenge... as long as you're with me.
YJ: You know we shouldn't do this.

face palm,he wants to give up on revenge, someone please slap this man! so he changed his name, did not acknowledge his kid publicly, studied to be a prosecutor, entered DL group etc etc etc... and now he wants to play house with yujung and call yura his sister-in-law? the death of min woo and his mom mean nothing to him? :sweatingbullets:

apparently, he thinks he can be like dad and just eye roll his way out whenever the han family drives him nuts. right. that makes a lot of sense. <_< eye roll.

@youngae ~ would like to say his head injury is short circuiting his brain but this fella has not done much revenge planning for many episodes now. they should just officially change the drama's title to woman in a veil for yura because the man wants to do nothing and quit. like you said, what is the point of a revenge drama if we don't see revenge from the lead?

gordon ramsay cooking GIF by Hell's Kitchen

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Its official, TP has lost his genius brain. So he’d rather the past dozens of episodes of him “plotting” revenge go to waste, and therefore also wasting all the audience’s time? My man. That is not romantic, that is just stupid. And damn infuriating. And YR damn well sure needs to rot in jail after her crimes, not to be welcomed as a family member.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla , @maribella

If suffocation is a person should be his mom & YR

poor fella, have to feel sorry for him. at some point, he is going to go mad...

45 minutes ago, Mocharel said:

So he’d rather the past dozens of episodes of him “plotting” revenge go to waste, and therefore also wasting all the audience’s time? My man. That is not romantic, that is just stupid. And damn infuriating.

it is also rather toxic and he makes it sound like justice isn't important and one should let the evil guys win because romantic love is so much more important. and this is a lawyer who used to be a prosecutor saying justice doesn't matter. ugh. <_<

12 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

SJ knows that YJ loves TP and he still want to squeeze himself between them. I don't know who is more stupid him or YJ?

at this point, yujung needs to widen her dating pool beyond her brother-in-laws and find someone who is not related to her or yura to be her romantic partner. ^_^

Harrison Ford Shrug GIF by Star Wars

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

at this point, yujung needs to widen her dating pool beyond her brother-in-laws and find someone who is not related to her or yura to be her romantic partn

:Megalol: This writer has written himself into a corner. He has to decide which audience he wants to target. Maybe a 'forgive all' attitude is highly valued but for heavens' sakes YR has not been sitting quietly, how could they give up bringing her down?

The writer wants to show a higher love, give up his whole reason to live just to have her safe and sound. And her new attire :omg:awful is too nice.

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1

just to be clear did he mean , she is the kind of woman with little mind  capacity  who can partner with man with 7 years old mentality is that why he want them to GO BACK TO THESE DAYS WHEN PEOPLE USED TO ABUSED HIM AND LOOK DOWN ON HIM , HER ONLy EMPATHY WiTH  HIM  , wow he most have good opinion on her , girl go to SJ at least he wouldn’t need 48 home care  :D:w00t:

Ln3FS4m.gif

• LOL 4

17 minutes ago, maribella said:

Maybe a 'forgive all' attitude is highly valued but for heavens' sakes YR has not been sitting quietly, how could they give up bringing her down?

The writer wants to show a higher love, give up his whole reason to live just to have her safe and sound

can understand if the other characters do nothing to yura but tae poong being the lead and not taking action to right wrongs because he is in 'love' is ridiculous. forgiveness doesn't mean you close your eye to wrongdoing. love is not an excuse to commit crimes or ignore them.

if that was the case, then lady joo's actions are totally justified -- she was then right to try murder her rival and then kill of restaurant ajusshi. it also means that yura's actions are also fine because she is motivated by self-love.

so yea, a big eye roll and face palm on tae poong's declaration that he will give up revenge for his 'love' -- any relationship that causes your brain to short-circuit is obviously bad. yujung is not good for either seo jun or tae poong at this stage. she just needs to go be a nun or find another guy at the subway and sell kimbap. ^_^

but this isn't a serious drama at all and am watching it like an absurd comedy where yura is surprisingly the heroine. yura will definitely go down but it looks more like an episode of law and order where the criminal gets caught because they are stupid and their luck runs out. not because the other characters do anything. so basically yura will lose against herself. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

with everyone busy about YJ love life , YR even declare it a  holiday day from plotting  :joy:

Her minion: 

that cracked me up because fur thug sounded like he is super bored and needed some entertainment. hahahahha.... yura also needs to buy that man some new shirts. why is he still wearing that disco red tshirt and fur coat. is that his minion uniform? hahahahhah

also laughed when yujung was crying hysterically and yejin's mom was like "but he is just sleeping" :lol:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

She can’t raise YR children anymore  but can raise YR’s ex husband @Lmangla

if she can't find another man to sell kimbap, she should choose seo jun -- at least then we viewers will get some abs in the ending scene. hahahahha.

the rock wrestling GIF by WWE

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 1

42 minutes ago, partyon said:
51 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla @Jillia they should cry while kissing or my twin @partyon will mistake them with two dead fish kissing 

OMO! Where is the passion? :flushed:

Even these fish are more energetic that those two.

they are trying to be safe during pandemic times. no more than necessary kissing. :P trying not to breathe each other's germs if they can't help it. wonder if they quickly put on a mask and wiped themselves with sanitizer after.... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6