[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

19 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think he is Cha’s biological son because that is really the only way to end his pursuit of YJ. Nothing else will stop him. He is even still in denial stage about being siblings with her. If he turned out to be not half siblings with YJ, we might get another 5 episodes extension. Nooooo.... 

If he is not Cha's son I doubt if he could still face YJ and pursue his intention after what her mother did to her mom and TP's mom also.  His mom did so much pain to YJ.

30 minutes ago, maribella said:

SH called YJ the same instead of another name. Perhaps she did not name her baby. It would be touching if she did. 

Maybe she has not thought of her name yet that time since she was in hiding . :smiley:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Good Karma said:

If he is not Cha's son I doubt if he could still face YJ and pursue his intention after what her mother did to her mom and TP's mom also.  His mom did so much pain to YJ.

Maybe she has not thought of her name yet that time since she was in hiding . :smiley:

In other dramas, they have pet names during pregnancy, in the 9 months. I think the weakness is the writer's. 

Even the affection and undying love TP and YJ shared was hard to believe. Only last night did we see another hug, I don't think it's because of my FFWD that I missed other hugs.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

816C9947-1BCF-4561-B3BE-77F09B958039.gif

seriously SJ is questioning the wrong person, poor thing he didn’t know his sister can take thing so easily, is normal for her to run around calling the man she know about 2 hours ago a daddy easily  :mrgreen:

Her dad for 30 year , you’re my daughter from affair with another woman 

YJ :ok I understand 

Her dad: your mom is dead 

YJ : ok I understand 

Her dad : by the way 

Spoiler

83B0FE82-2D97-4751-91FB-A58ADE21671C.gif

JY : cool 

2666844E-D869-4AC6-A4D5-11B37C58FA6E.gif

Her dad :amazing 

5A10E28D-8BE8-41B0-B486-3DF7A591E95C.gif

@youngaethey should be twin they complete each other personality , one can register information rather quickly and other can’t do the same :yum:

• LOL 7

32 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

seriously SJ is questioning the wrong person, poor thing he didn’t know his sister can take thing so easily, is normal for her to run around calling the man she know about 2 hours ago a daddy easily  :mrgreen:

Her dad for 30 year , you’re my daughter from affair with another woman 

YJ :ok I understand 

Her dad: your mom is dead 

YJ : ok I understand 

Her dad : by the way 

Hide contents

JY : cool 

Her dad :amazing 

@youngaethey should be twin they complete each other personality , one can register information rather quickly and other can’t do the same :yum:

The writer is trying to move the story fast, so YJ must call the Chairman who was quite brutal to her 'dad'. That's why the writer made her an idiot, put anything into her head and she'll believe it, SJ gets his info eavesdropping, so he needs to double check some. It balances so the pace is spread over the correct number of episodes. Woe is us if they extend it for a few more episodes.

I was not moved at all by SH crying floods of tears and miss otoke was scrunching her face when they met. I want to see Ye Jin throw tantrums. YR is locked up so unable to display antics.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

YR is so entertaining, I say it before I will say again :D - I am gonna miss her 

9CE84EA4-F395-4A4B-B5E4-00E9EB7D8E08.gif

** it’s just bad luck , she only have connection with people that can lockdown people, didn’t make connection with people can unlock door she need one :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

YR is so entertaining, I say it before I will say again :D - I am gonna miss her

I'm not gonna miss her. She's been filling up my Instagram feed with her screaming for months now. :unamused:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm not gonna miss her. She's been filling up my Instagram feed with her screaming for months now. :unamused:

Your relationship with her should be like :joy:

YR every time in your Instagram hey 

9A679362-2F49-4841-AB6A-1772AC100BA6.gif

You :hwaiting2:

6B85F495-E9C5-426B-84FD-A0784059C932.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

53 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

** it’s just bad luck , she only have connection with people that can lockdown people, didn’t make connection with people can unlock door she need one :joy:

For 90 episodes or so awful mother was YR ah YR this or that, her blue eyed girl. Then with just 5-10 minutes of   a heartfelt talk with YJ, she booted her daughter who had just been divorced? The idiot YJ was confused all the time she kicked out YR. YJ should have had a talk with awful woman long ago. Then we could focus on other stories instead of the mother fawning over YR  for so long.

YR must be rich, she stole TP's money, worked as anchor woman and lived with the in laws. Probably only spent money on her bags. Her clothes look awful, those should't cost much. So why doesn't she just check in into a hotel?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

The complete OST (14 tracks) was released a few days ago. I posted the tracklist and links (youtube & spotify) below. Enjoy. :)

4FHcUrA.jpg

Title: 비밀의 남자 OST / A Man in a Veil OST

Release Date: 2021-Jan-27

Number of Tracks: 14

Publisher: Music & New (뮤직앤뉴) / Agency: Leon Korea (레온코리아)

Listen to album:

Track List:

1. Breathe Me (숨만 쉬는 나) - Choi Hyun Joon (최현준) of V.O.S.

2. Lean On My Shoulder (어깨에 기대) - Tim (팀)

3. Love, Once (사랑, 그 한번) - Ban Kwang Ok (반광옥)

4. It's Fortunate (다행이야) - Sung Min (성민)

5. Devil’s Tango - Choi Chul Ho (최철호), Lee So Ri (이소리)

6. Secret Man - Choi Chul Ho (최철호), Lee So Ri (이소리)

7. You And Me - Choi Chul Ho (최철호), Lee So Ri (이소리)

8. Melody on Guitar - Choi Chul Ho (최철호), Oh Hye Joo (오혜주)

9. Gloomy - Choi Chul Ho (최철호), Lee So Ri (이소리), Lee Yong Suk (이용석)

10. Ambition - Lee So Ri (이소리)

11. Sad Story - Choi Chul Ho (최철호), Oh Hye Joo (오혜주)

12. Long Way - Choi Chul Ho (최철호), Oh Hye Joo (오혜주)

13. Irreversible - Choi Chul Ho (최철호), Lee So Ri (이소리)

14. My Everything - Lee So Ri (이소리)

• Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

finally got around to seeing the episode. the yura parts were hilarious. she is forever plotting the next step and lady joo is already missing her that she wants to visit her in asylum. ha! :lol:

poor seo jun -- so basically chairman is a moron. he continued to have an affair with his girlfriend ji seok after marriage. he wouldn't dump her but neither would he marry her but he expected his wife to go along with it. lady joo shamed ji seok into leaving but chairman refused to give up on his love. well, idiot -- if you refused to give up, then you should have married that lady. what were you doing making her your mistress? lady joo is meanwhile as clingy as her husband chairman and decides to get rid of ji seok. only her henchman secretary koo is not as effective as fur thug or yura. so ji seok survives.

now that she is back, does she want to go back to her mistress position? ugh. woman, find yourself some embroidery hobby or something instead of running behind a chairman who didn't have the guts to give you a ring 31 years ago. yes, he does share some blame for not protecting you better and because of him, his crazy wife (who is still legally his wife and he is also still living with that woman for 31 years) killed your husband who actually cared for you and loved you and gave you a child.

20 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

couldn’t you zipped your trousers daddy ,couldn’t you father any one why should be my only love 

so yea, seo jun is right in yelling at daddy for not zipping up his trousers.

and yujung, shaking my head at this minnie mouse. this man yelled at you and insulted you and now he is magically your appa? this man who you once wanted to impress as father-in-law? umm, okay! everything is so simple in this drama. LOL. if she saw tae poong's creepy serial killer joker smile, she might change her mind about hugging him. hahahaha....

the writer and audience loves yura too much -- she is like terminator and many sequels!

arnold schwarzenegger goodbye GIF

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so simple in this drama. LOL. if she saw tae poong's creepy serial killer joker smile, she might change her mind about hugging him. hahahaha....

I love it. He narrows his eyes, pull down his chin and looks through his girly fringe... jang jang jang.... YR gets it. :Megalol: For two dozen of episodes or more, he had 2 or 3 expressions, all bland and uncomprehending. Still better than Papa Han, who I must say did shed some tear when apologising to YJ. 

He should get his teeth into Joo and Ko. Joo is gloating now YR is locked away, but I hope Yura stops yelling and notices that the latch does not have a padlock. Imagine the chaos if YR escaped. I think she might use it to get SJ to marry her again.:lol:

@Lmangla I said that the writer is in a hurry, that's why he had idiot YJ  call Chairman Cha dad so quickly.

Han Barney is still alive, what is she going to call him?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the writer and audience loves yura too much -- she is like terminator and many sequels!

Now that you mention it, YR did overplay the “i’ll be back” thing one time too many....

Honestly just thinking that SJ can’t just let go even tho he knows now that YJ is his sister is icky for me... i know that it’s a hard one to take but man, come on..... you’re a grown adult....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Mocharel said:

Now that you mention it, YR did overplay the “i’ll be back” thing one time too many....

Honestly just thinking that SJ can’t just let go even tho he knows now that YJ is his sister is icky for me... i know that it’s a hard one to take but man, come on..... you’re a grown adult....

It's probably just a few days since SJ found out the truth. Kdramas have a very slow time frame. Sometimes a couple of episodes cover a weekend.

If he is the chairman's son, he will need decades to get over his feelings for YJ.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1