[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

I am very much entertained by the two villainess trying to outdo each other in the blackmailing department. This part should’ve come much earlier in the drama.

“Look, I got this on you!” 
“No, you ain’t got nothing at all. Look what I’ve got on you!”

Repeat. 

:lol:

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

@UnniSarah no doubt about it, all are stupid. The Chairman turned into a chicken just like Han father with SJ and mother having the upper hand.

The writer is having a fun time with the see saw situations for YR and Joo. Now the writer has time to go back to TPs revenge since YJ's revenge is dead, uncle and aunt are split. So TP suddenly remembers how his mother was wronged. Idiot was wasting his time with the idiot YJ and her awful family, he should have been legging much earlier. Now he knows Joo was involved in the attempt to kill his aunt, conveniently seeing the yellow paint on Joo's coat. :lol:

Yo remind me again who was the guy who wanted to drop his revenge for the sake of love...? Hmmm... who could that be... OH THATS RIGHT, MR TAEPUNG THERE, THATS WHO, AND NOW HE WANTS TO PICK HIS REVENGE BACK UP??? I SAY, GOOD SIR, EVEN MY LATE GRANMA GOD BLESS HER SOUL HAD MORE CONVICTION THAN YOU

• LOL 9

1. How funny  SJ asking his dad if the reason of his mom's accident is bec of Su Hee but when his dad tries to explain he wont allow him to, hahaha bec he already knewof  his mom's wrong doing.  He just want his dad to feel guilty and not leave his mom.

2. Everyone wants to keep things in secret and yet they talk about it very loudly even to be heard by their neighborhood. 

3.There's no need to keep it a secret to SH since it might help more to make her remember what really happened that day.  TP is really a slow mover.

4. This drama is about who is more evil between SJ's mom and YR.  They are like in a boxing match, punching one another and taking turn in revealing their secrets. Their biggest crime is they both killed somebody accidentally so they can continue their match inside the prison cell or maybe both will fall down the mountain ridge while fighting.

5. I love the last part where SJ's mom was dancing hahaha.

6.  Su Hee has the purest heart in this drama.  

• Like 6

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@nohamahamoud2002 this the answer to your question.  YJ is SuHe’s daughter.  HDC admitted to himself it is best he lied about him being her father

You mean Yoo Jung? Bec there's another YJ as in Ye Jin who is the daughter of Su Hee. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Good Karma said:

You mean Yoo Jung? Bec there's another YJ as in Ye Jin who is the daughter of Su Hee. 

@Good Karma  Yes Yoo Jung is SuHee’s daughter. Remember the necklace Hong Dae Cheol gave to Yoo Jung.  DL GROUP Chairman gave it to SuHee 31 years ago. This was shown in flashback episode 89 

e6f785a4cfa7c8494b9eec750cc6b754.gif

I hope this explains it @nohamahamoud2002

HDC switched YJ toothbrush with YR’s toothbrush. That is why the DNA test says  YJ and HDC are father and daughter. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Good Karma said:

1. How funny  SJ asking his dad if the reason of his mom's accident is bec of Su Hee but when his dad tries to explain he wont allow him to, hahaha bec he already knewof  his mom's wrong doing.  He just want his dad to feel guilty and not leave his mom.

5. I love the last part where SJ's mom was dancing hahaha.

1. Not to mention that he was upset his father wanted to abandon him and his mother, and yet when his father wanted to show care and concern, he kept chasing him away? He should’ve demanded his father to stay by mother’s bed side and never leave her. 

5. I snickered at her premature celebratory dance. 

• Like 3

I think what's amazing about SJ and his mother is that it was ok 31 years ago for her to try to kill someone because she wanted to be with the chairman. To get rid of a woman because she knew she could not have him any other way.  His mom can lie to him all she wants that it was love but it seemed more like obsession and monetary. (More like pride that he rejected her and wanted a woman who was an orphan over her who may have come from a rich family. ) Now he has done everything to make the Chairman feel guilty about wanting to be with his first love back then and even being next to her as a friend now. SJ knowing that his mom tried to kill this woman more than once and is responsible for her amnesia but protecting her and making the Chairman feel bad when he has no idea of what feelings where involved or what went on back then. From what I am getting SH and the Chairman grew up together and knew each other when DL group sponsored the orphanage and she even went to work for him and they fell in love. So where did SJ's mom come from? She was a third party that broke up this couple. 

Spoiler

What will SJ do when he finds out that the chairman and this woman had a child together. He is helping his mom hold on to the Chairman  not wanting to break up that fake home she built on lies, deceit and attempted murder (oh and murder too) but just as he is trying to keep his family together her actions broke up a family and YJ ended up without her mother and her father. What will he do when he realizes that YJ is the Chairman's child and this woman had to hide her on child and forgot her because of his mother's actions. Is it ok because she ended up being taken in by the father of YR and raised? Heck no , because she would have been better off with her mother who had to leave her to protect her. Its his mom so he can make all the excuses he wants only seeing it from her side all these years. but there is another side and that is the Chairman who was forced to be with her and is still being held hostage by her and there is SH's side who had to run , hide her child and endure amnesia for 31 years. Yes, she made a new life but there did not need to be any of this if his mother had not done what she did. 

SJ is acting all superior now but he will get hit again when he learns that his mother killed SH's husband trying to keep what she did to SH 31 years ago secret. Here again is SH's family being broken up with the loss of her husband leaving her to raise her daughter alone 5 years ago. And what about his thoughts when he learns that she is responsible for framing TP's mom and sending Minion out to kill her . Here is another family that was ruined because of her greed and selfishness. Its no wonder she and YR play tit for tat with one another over blackmailing each other they are the same. YR thought nothing of pinning a child on TP and lying on his mother when she got caught then taking all their money. She thought nothing of killing the father of her child (let's hope he is not dead) to keep him from exposing her. So both she and her mother in law are the same and the only innocent ones where the Chairman and SJ but even SJ has failed that since he is protecting her faults and being nasty to people he really has no need to be. SH is not a threat to his mother at this point except when she finally remembers what this woman did to her and she remembers leaving her kid. Will he be able to look SH's daughter in the face after learning his mother killed her father. Or even look YJ in the face learning that she lost her bio mom because of his? Will he still be begging them to spare her? Will the Chairman wake up from his being played by this woman? She has been manipulating him for years to keep him with her and SJ. And now SJ is doing it.  Who will end up seeing either the video of her standing and dancing in the living room or see her themselves standing up when she is suppose to be so sick? How angry will he be at her lies to him to hold on to him? 

And just how do you explain that you tried to kill a woman /ran her off 31 years ago because you loved the man so much when you knew he had a love for years and she was possibly pregnant? How does her love mean more then the love he had with SH? It boils down to the Chairman not giving her the time of day back then no matter how much she ran after him or his parents tried to push it. The only way for her to get him was to trap him and then get rid of his first love who she knew he would never leave. Especially if he had an idea SH was pregnant at the time. Her craziness and greed will end up ruining her son and I have to wonder if SJ will end up paying for her sins. She has already done it in stopping him from reporting her to take the power away from YR. She is keeping him chained to YR when he has done nothing wrong but make a mistake in believing that YR would keep to their agreement when he married her. She wants YR gone but she does not want SJ to expose what she did. This is all because it will lead to her other crimes. But what's funny is she keeps falling for YR's pits and ends up giving YR even more evidence against her and to throw in SJ's face. Its a wonder if this man does not go crazy  at his mothers lies and crimes when he learns of them all. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Maria Herbert said:

I have a question why is Yura doing all this ?? I only started watching this drama. When she married sj. I get some but I don't understand why she's doing all this . 

Because of greed.   She wants fame and fortune.

• Like 3

Well said @Ldy Gmerm that is one of the reason I can’t stand him. I know he was betrayed but he was targeted by Yoo Jung and TP because of his mother’s crimes. I think he should take his righteous act else where when it concerns him. 
He has lived a Privilege life due to his mom scheme. His own “ FATHER “ is willing to take the punishment for his mother’s crimes because she is crippled but her CONDITION IS A LIE. She manipulated the situation for her own gain but PRETENDEDING TO FINALLY LET HIM GO SO HE CAN STAY. 
Meanwhile SJ thinks his mom is a victim and SH is the third party.  He doesn’t even know what else Lady Joo is hiding in her closet. Has no idea that his mother was always the third party.  He has no idea that his mom schemes against 6 people which dramatically changed and pained for the past 31 years. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Good Karma  Yes Yoo Jung is SuHee’s daughter. Remember the necklace Hong Dae Cheol gave to Yoo Jung.  DL GROUP Chairman gave it to SuHee 31 years ago. This was shown in flashback episode 89

I hope this explains it @nohamahamoud2002

HDC switched YJ toothbrush with YR’s toothbrush. That is why the DNA test says  YJ and HDC are father and daughter.

Yes the necklace was familiar to the Chairman when YJ dropped it.  Then the 2 YJs are sisters? Now the big question is how HDC got necklace and he was surprised when he saw SH coming out from the office of her bro-in-law. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

I think SJ is getting the short end of the stick. He is basically canon fodder. I mean people are upset about him defending his mom and covering for her. But it’s his mom at the end of day. Plus he is being manipulated by her. He only knows so much. We know more than him so we can total dislike her from the top to bottom. I think he will be devastated when he learns how totally bad his mom is.

He has lived a good life because of her but it’s not his fault he was a child so how was he supposed to know his mom dark past when he was a child. You only know what your are told. You don’t except your parents to lie to you.  

• Like 7

The writer is rushing it and we find out about Joo's non existent paralysis in one episode. In Phoenix, it was almost 50% of the show. Now that was the same kind of relationship we have with the Chairman and two women. Except the man in Phoenix used to be poor.

On that basis, YJ might find her birth mum in 2 episodes. But allowing that the writer likes her as an idiot, maybe 3-4 episodes. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

What will SJ do when he finds out he can’t get rid of YuRa. Lol lol @Ameera Ali @nohamahamoud2002 @maribella 

seriously YR is so entertaining I don’t want her to leave SJ family :lol: she burning her MIL V***** now  while everyone putting their revenge on YR on hold :mrgreen:

last man standing fight between two devil 

36300B52-C9CD-4AD7-86D2-2F41A6FDB63F.gif

266C5F2A-BC6D-44AA-A8EC-8E3A18FD904C.gif

** I am gonna send to mental hospital YR you wait and see :phew:

spacer.png

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 4