[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

Off topic Q: Someone, gonna search the thread for who, mentioned Gracious Revenge, I've started it now and wondered how to find the thread to read comments about it. I've gone through pages & searches but still couldn't find it. Suggestions & help welcome :blush:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, GingerK said:

Off topic Q: Someone, gonna search the thread for who, mentioned Gracious Revenge, I've started it now and wondered how to find the thread to read comments about it. I've gone through pages & searches but still couldn't find it. Suggestions & help welcome :blush:

Here is the link @GingerK

Can we talk about Ye Jin. It looks like she may be a problem if her mom wants to move on. She is also another dumb character. She believed the rumor of her mom seeing a married woman. Showing she doesn’t have any faith in her mother at all. Instead of asking her mom, she decides to accuse her of having an affair when she has no idea what is going on. 

@Lmangla @Jillia @maribella @dramaninja @foreverempress

@Mocharel  @chococarmela @dolorisbrady  Join me in Love ft Marriage and Divorce

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

13 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Can we talk about Ye Jin. It looks like she may be a problem if her mom wants to move on. She is also another dumb character. She believed the rumor of her mom seeing a married woman. Showing she doesn’t have any faith in her mother at all. Instead of asking her mom, she decides to accuse her of having an affair when she has no idea what is going on. 

I agree why the sudden "wild" reaction of Ye Jin towards her mom which I find over acting.  Can't she wait for her mom's explanation first? Her mom is the most soft spoken in this drama and supportive. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Has it started? I want to finish this show of idiots first. 

Ye Jin is definitely another idiot. Otherwise she won't be dating a Han. :lol: ok ok, love is strange and the writer is stranger. But I think my theory that the writer makes a character stupid when he gives it more screen time is true for Ye Jin too. She wasn't bright before but imagine lashing out at your own mum over  a gossip gone viral. That is stupid and disloyal.

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Has it started? I want to finish this show of idiots first. 

Ye Jin is definitely another idiot. Otherwise she won't be dating a Han. :lol: ok ok, love is strange and the writer is stranger. But I think my theory that the writer makes a character stupid when he gives it more screen time is true for Ye Jin too. She wasn't bright before but imagine lashing out at your own mum over  a gossip gone viral. That is stupid and disloyal.

@maribella  Very disloyal abs dumb. She is the typical only child , she may have still not gotten over the death of her father. She is still childish. Look at how she acted when her boyfriend maybe close to another female. She pouted and all I can think of , WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM OF YOU DON’T TRUST HIM???

Yes the drama just started . It is a weekend drama

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me thinking : not a another car hit :phew:

writer thinking: love is killing this woman finally :mrgreen:

That's her only way out to pay for her evil ways...how about YR?:sweat_smile:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

I was sorry for SJ, realising he was the only one who did not know YR's story. So I thought he was going to do something brutal at the Han's. But as SJ was talking, the awful mother looked scared, the blue haired uncle cringed and the unnecessary brother looked shocked but the father's face?? He was so funny, I was guessing SJ was saying shocking things to the family but father had a poker face during the whole time!! :loolz: he really spoilt it for me. I was going to gloat that hefty woman was done. But the father :joy: ROFL

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Things are getting so complicated near the end :huh:

After 90 episodes, We’ve only just begun... (read with the tune to The Carpenters famous song)

Fuller version :lol:

We’ve only just begun... after...

ninety plus e~pisodes...

to see the story we’ve been wai~ting for...

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

Seojun was really cool today (especially the first 5 minutes).

He got straight to the point, didn't take anyone's bullshirt and demanded she stamp her seal. Too bad yura backfired on him with his mother's secret crimes.

This dude's the true man in the veil today. He's a hidden trump card. I didn't like his character but damn he's my favourite now. I still can't believe no one including his so-called bffs yujung and taepoong told him a single thing, and he had to sherlock holmes all that by himself. I truly hopes he gets his happiness and cuts off his mother.

:cutekitty:

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

I actually watched almost 80% of the episode, skipping only YR parts, FFWD her with furry henchman. He was wearing velvet this time, I think. Amazing that he could find out dirt on the Cha family after a very short time and brilliant lawyer TP is still :surprisedwut:
:glasses:. But really @UnniSarah don't you find TP annoying? 
He should be doing legwork and meet people to find out who framed his mother and find the murderers of Ye Jin's father, shouldn't he? Now he wants to bring down YR. She reminds me of chewing gum that sticks to your sole. Comes up again after you've removed it. 

The preview showed TP getting into a rage with that old revenge look, 'eyes narrowed, chin down, look through the girly fringe'. I think it's Joo whom he will target. Oh, that villain in the wheelchair stuff again. Don't tell me the extra 5 episodes are about her faking her paralysis à la Phoenix? :smirk:

• Like 8

For me YR is the best actor here, you'll hate her for being evil esp when she starts blackmailing people around her while  TP's rolling eyes are so irritating, Otoke's poker faced father is always sighing and keeping out deep breath, well can't say much about the rest.

SJ's mon is worst than YR since she tried killing the same person twice but missed it while YR didn't intend to kill her husband (I doubt if he is really dead) but was just accidentally pushed. 

So the Chairman felt guilty for the accident and would just pay SuHee/JiSook as compensation for what his wife did to her?  If I were her I  will not forgive him ever. 

• Like 8

So SJ knows about Yura taking all of TP and his mom money and used the info to get her to stamp the divorce paper for about 10 minutes. Koo blocked SJ freedom from Yura big time by giving Yura access to his car and the info on the black box. He also stopped SJ from entering the police station to turn him mom in. Since SJ can't have his murderess  mom join the lonely heart's club, he did a u turn and recalled the divorce. Now he's stuck living with two murderesses  (mom and wife) for the foreseeable future.

Too bad SJ didn't bring bug spray along with the fruit basket to visit his fraudsters-in-law. Those parasitic hans were left breathing and contaminating society after his visit.

YJ otoke is back- she doesn't know how to deal with the fallout from stabbing SJ in the back so TP had a lame convo with her over it. The stand around han dad and YJ apology was insincere and pathetic. How about turning herself and the hans to the police for fraud and abetting Yura's crimes by using deception.

This ep was a big setback in doling out any real punishment by the writer.  Are we now going to be kept in suspense until ep 105 to see if Lady Joo will be wheeled to jail or walking in on her own two good legs?

Question: Honey is a term of endearment for those you love. Why does the DL chairman continues to call Lady Joo that after he told her to get her dirty hands off of him? They seem to  have a loveless marriage these 30+years and he tried to leave once so I'm confused. Couldn't he just call her by her name?

• Like 8
  • LOL 1