[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

His poor mom working hard and sending message from her grave :D

63B90DC3-D564-4D6E-9DBC-91062FB653A3.gif

but just because YJ apologized :w00t: 

CAF7C1B2-9D2A-45EB-B584-AD8657C9517A.gif

He yet again ignoring to fight for his mom innocent  , and on the top of it want her to be understanding- shameless son ;)

42BA93F1-C5B4-4DBD-ADAF-61D8F3ABD461.gif

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He yet again ignoring to fight for his mom innocent  , and on the top of it want her to be understanding- shameless son ;)

Shameless is too nice for him @Ameera Ali He had months to bring her down. He just begged for YJ to figure out he was TP. We saw what he did. Then all revenge stopped. How can he be our hero? SJ is doing everything a hero should be doing. Sadly both are lacking brain power.:pensive:

The donor changed his mind, I believe the hefty woman had something to do with it.

Wasn't the empty bed scene that of DH's father's? Or DH?

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

and this is why these two are a bad pairing. if you are going to give up on justice and cover up just because she apologized? what an idiot. I was wondering what reaction to give to this post @Ameera Ali, should I put unamused because tae poong is annoying, sad because mom is losing out, devil because yura is winning... 

it looks like the only way this revenge will happen is if he breaks all ties with this dysfunctional family.... please breakup!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

and this is why these two are a bad pairing. if you are going to give up on justice and cover up just because she apologized? what an idiot. I was wondering what reaction to give to this post @Ameera Ali, should I put unamused because tae poong is annoying, sad because mom is losing out, devil because yura is winning... 

it looks like the only way this revenge will happen is if he breaks all ties with this dysfunctional family.... please breakup!

He was at least lovable when he was simple minded. The writer has turned him into a maudlin idiot. 

We should be thankful there are 30 more episodes else if it ended in December, YR would probably be turned into a saint and SJ would be chasing after her. :smirk:

Not that I like it, I am afraid YJ is going to end up with TP, but earlier she will say yes to SJ for he has saved DH.
TP will be moving overseas.

So we will get running at the airport scene. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

You are so right @Ameera Ali What difference is it to YR what they do except for one thing.  Why don't they just tell the truth to SJ and parents? and she will be out on her rear end. Then get a court order for her to reveal who the father is. :lol: well probably by American TV laws.

Savant syndrome indeed!! he has the bird flu and it has infected his brain. If he is not going to avenge his mother at least fight for DH in every way even if it means crushing YR and destroying YJ's family. Instead he is waffling. :rage:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Preview Episode 71

When the donor is unable to transplant the bone marrow, Taepong eventually asks Yura to donate. Meanwhile, Seo-joon headed to the hospital to meet Yoo-jung, wondering how Yu-ra and Yoo-jung are together, and asks Yoo-jung why...

on second thoughts, the empty bed is on the other direction, so it is not Minhu's bed :) I guess it is the donor room after changing his mind, that's why Yura is surprised 

• Like 5

on second thoughts, the empty bed is on the other direction, so it is not Minhu's bed :) I guess it is the donor room after changing his mind, that's why Yura is surprised 

I think SJ send presents to donor who is YR by the chance , she get scared when she about to change to hospital clothes :mrgreen:

or what would explain her holding hospital clothes are she doing dressing charity work lol 

F391492E-A3D4-4C7F-90D4-D641FD7D8DE9.gif

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I just watched the Episode 71 live and ugh... (Putting it under spoiler)

Spoiler

Minwoo (Dongho) died at the end of the episode. T_T I knew it was a possibility, but I wasn't sure whether the writer would go that direction or not, but they did. Sigh... I really didn't want him to die. T_T

I guess the full revenge can happen now.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Also, it seems like the actor who plays the role of Minwoo (Dongho)'s biological father (Eru) will be appearing from Episode 72 and onwards. The well-known trot singer Tae Jin Ah (who's also Eru's father) announced it on his instagram.

Not really sure how any episodes we'll be seeing him in, but at least we'll be seeing him starting from the next episode and onwards.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/secretman2020/mobile/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2020-0412-01-549275,read,,72,808219

Dongho died :( as I predicted 

Preview

With Minwoo's death, Yujeong, TP, and his family have a hard time. After hearing Minwoo's news late, Yura goes to the funeral... Meanwhile, after leaving Minwoo, Yoo Jeong, who was struggling after leaving Minwoo, saw Seojun and eventually exploded...

YJ tells SJ

[72회 예고] "우리 동호 너 때문에 죽은 거라고 너 때문에...!" [비밀의 남자

"because of you Dongho died" :huh:

Revenge time for TP. No more diversion or excuses. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

How is it SJ's fault? For sending presents to the donor? If so, she is not only an idiot but also becoming a mental case. Just like her family, it's everybody's else's fault.

Her sister puts her fake life before DH's life. Idiot YJ should know it, she 'retrieved' the kid.

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Most be the soft CPR I ever seen :joy: only needed two fingers :D

TP: you need help lol 

I have seen it done that way on babies, maybe it's for young kids as well. 

8 hours ago, maribella said:

Not that I like it, I am afraid YJ is going to end up with TP, but earlier she will say yes to SJ for he has saved DH.
TP will be moving overseas.

So we will get running at the airport scene. :joy:

Wrong guess again, SJ did not save DH. Oops :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Ayame said:

Also, it seems like the actor who plays the role of Minwoo (Dongho)'s biological father (Eru) will be appearing from Episode 72 and onwards. The well-known trot singer Tae Jin Ah (who's also Eru's father) announced it on his instagram.

It beats me. Why does he appear now since Minhu is already dead???????? Kdrama is sooooo illogical :huh:

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 5

I knew this would happen and on one hand I am sad and on another happy. We needed this to happen to free up both TP and YJ from emotional ties and blackmail. YJ's family would forever hold over her head that child to make her not blow up YR's secrets and to keep her and TP apart. TP would continue to stop his revenge because of this child even though he is not the bio dad. So with this baby now out of the way both of them are free to blow up YR's world for what she did. 

There were a few other things YR could have done. YR could have told the nurse to get her to another room and let the doctor know she was there instead of the room where SJ was lurking around. YR could have called TP or YJ or even her mom or dad to tell them what was going on to run interference while she got to the doctor and did what she was suppose to do. Instead she totally forgot what she promised to do and ran to save her on skin from her lies. When this comes out that she was the boys mom and she left the hospital at a critical moment that could have saved his life all to protect her lies everyone will let her have it. It wont work too much for SJ and his family because no matter how outraged and appalled they are by her lies and behavior towards them, her family and even her own son they will not shake her as she will hold their secrets and blackmail them to stay . 

I really can't blame YJ in the preview for being distraught over the loss of her son and for being angry. MW was her world and all she asked YR to do was to save him which should have been her obligation to her family who has protected her lies. But instead she ran away with no thought to that child or her family. So her blowing up at SJ who should have kept his behind away from that hospital instead of hunting it is understandable. I am sure that YR told them the reason she ran was because of SJ.  In truth its not really his fault. He was trying to do something nice but everything blew up because of his roaming around. These words that YJ are going to say to him will be really harsh but I think its past time he hears them from her. SJ has been very stubborn and obstinate in his pursuit of YJ who has denied him time and time again. Even his father who was trying to talk sense into him could not get it into his head that there is no future for them and if he really loved YJ liked he said he did then he should let go and let her be happy.  His selfishness to hold on to her impacted other things. He could have come to the hospital later to thank the donor but his actions hurt the child unknowingly. 

With MW gone YR should really watch her back with YJ. YJ has endured the unfair treatment of that family for YR and she has put aside her own dreams for YR with this child gone she has no reason to cover for YR at all. This is also why I hope she is not a child of that family because we need to break the familial blackmail they will want to use against her to keep her from going after YR or from raising her for the last 20+ years. 

If the person who will be showing up next is going to play MW's bio dad then I think he is needed. He needs to come back so he can learn his son died but also that YR had the chance to save him but chose to save her own life instead. He is also prolly needed to be able to go after YR himself . He let his son go thinking the kid would have a good life but the kid died because of YR's selfishness. So I hope this character will be his bio father and that he will help them go after YR and break up all her lies. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

am glad this sobfest was not dragged out for long. am more surprised that they didn't kill off min woo some 20 episodes back. @Ldy Gmerm ~ like you said, as long as min woo was alive, this family will make excuses. even after knowing that she framed tae poong and took over his wealth, they think yura had no choice. eye roll. yujung despite everything will hesitate and because of her, tae poong will hold back. weirdly enough, seo jun proved himself to be useful whereas tae poong was tied up because of yura in some ways. so it clearly shows that more involved you are with this family, the less practical and useless you become. :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

It beats me. Why does he appear now since Minhu is already dead???????? Kdrama is sooooo illogical :huh:

because tae poong lost his genius brain along the way and has not done any revenge. so daddy min woo is coming back to actually do something!

• Like 8