[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

YR will be like how original of you  , that my line darling  come out with something new or don’t bother me :D

** how psychopath

I

Well here you are Ameera. I really should be tearing up seeing sobbing DH, TP ... all in that family. Then the father came onscreen :lol: and I wondered where you were. 

I am glad I missed YR's scene in that short high school girl skirt. That is fair punishment for an evil woman. She is just plain crazy in any clothes. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

50 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@maribella I can’t stop laughing , even YR can’t keep up with her lies  :mrgreen:  

My brain was assaulted just now. I watched the whole episode.  :persevere: 

SJ knows who her parents are. Soon he'll get the relationships right and get that family out of his face  - YR and YJ.

They have all ignored him and he is still so pathetic.

But @Ameera Ali she's still trying to make a deal in the preview. The savant syndrome is not working on TP. He behaved like the old simpleton TP but not at all lovable. The awful family was telling him what to do as in the early episodes.

worse :crazy: the  writer might be stupid enough and changes  her into the Madonna and child, DH clasped her hand in his sleep and said omma. 

I have seen a show that did that. I almost dropped my new iPhone then but I stopped in time and bashed the throw pillows instead. Don't do that writer or no .......:sad1: DH's cute cries didn't elicit even a tear drop but this thought is ruining my day.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

@maribella this drama insulting most important part of kdrama history eavesdropping  :tounge_wink:

what have been said , Min Woo ,Min Woo , Min Woo , leukemia , test & test :D

Spoiler

E7CD68A4-CDE4-4434-8D19-153B707A5AB8.gif

917496F0-DE32-4446-A492-6C17EA18D875.gif

But all  SJ could hear is , your Son , he is just worse eavesdropping in kdrama history  :lol:

B98B28D7-BA97-439A-B032-4370E9EF2B06.gif

• LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

I was wondering how he found out!!! He was eavesdropping, such luck to be at the gate when the bad actor turned up.:lol:. @Ameera Ali let's be kind to him, the wooden fence and gate seemed to be really solid so sounds might be blocked. :joy:

edit: @Lmangla a chaebol heir who knows how to cook pasta?

Not in any of the shows that I have watched. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, maribella said:

edit: @Lmangla a chaebol heir who knows how to cook pasta?

Not in any of the shows that I have watched. 

LOL... he was a chaebol heir in one drama. and in another he knew how to cook pasta. so in terms of story, this were all his occupations. :D hahahaha...

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

16 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

This week the drama is real good :)

but why are we few? I mean soompi members are not participating as before. 

Late reply, but I'm definitely still watching the drama lol. I just haven't posted much since I'm busy with Christmas stuff. I usually like to make handmade gifts, so I'm too busy to post anything.

But I'm glad that TP knows that MW/TP is not his biological son now, finally. I do wonder if the biological father will appear sooner or later? Since the actor who does the role of the biological father (Eru) is busy filming another drama already for a while now, but maybe he will appear?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ayame said:

But I'm glad that TP knows that MW/TP is not his biological son now, finally. I do wonder if the biological father will appear sooner or later? Since the actor who does the role of the biological father (Eru) is busy filming another drama already for a while now, but maybe he will appear?

If he appears in one episode as a guest star, it will be good. I think he can donate to his child.

@Ameera Ali Yura breaks cups at the restaurant all the time. I wonder how she manages to eat at the same place every day?? It is TP and YR, or YR and YJ, or YR and her mom. Same place same broken cups scene :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@Ameera Ali Yura breaks cups at the restaurant all the time. I wonder how she manages to eat at the same place every day?? It is TP and YR, or YR and YJ, or YR and her mom. Same place same broken cups scene :D

At least place change his chairs with waterproof one :tounge_wink: these cup they throwing around in the place is full with water lol 

TP can’t dare to kill YR 

DF5C1712-C96E-4F99-9732-C0DA0AC50103.gif

but at least can destroy other people chair - wow 

91547D8C-B5E4-44AE-9926-887266E383CD.gif

• LOL 6

I can't believe they are still pussyfooting around YR when DH's life is at stake. 
All the idiot YJ could do was call TP 'otoke, otoke'. (What to do)? Wouldn't any mother threaten YR and just drag her to hospital. 

That 'narrowed eyes-look through his girly bang' TP appeared again ( @Ameera Ali's gif) and I thought that he's going to give it to YR.

Just as she turned the tables with SJ, she just played TP the same way. 
I feel a bit nauseous when the 'mother' instinct hits YR when DH held her hand. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1