[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

So what happened to the mother's shop lease being terminated? 

The writer is really strange. He got the brother whom I don't like at all to be framed for stealing a design from DL, SJ was his saviour because guess who went crying to him.

But he helped the friend who framed him to evade tax. In most countries cheating the tax people is a felony, prison sentence. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

15 hours ago, Naty828 said:

In my opinion YR went to her parents' house to make a calculated scene, as her mother has always been on her side she thinks she will force YJ to leave her job and she will have eliminated her from the games ... she will feel therefore more calm and safe.  Great time to bring in another possible rival woman.:D

absolutely. she figures she can get yu jung out of the picture if she makes mom sad and we all know mom is so biased. not sure why she thinks everyone should feel sorry for yura when she is such a manipulative disloyal selfish person. yu jung needs to fight back on all cylinders. it is kind of amusing to see this fight because neither woman has any particularly strong love feeling for seo jun. kekeke... and yet, the guy is in the midst of all this is seo jun. when will tae poong get involved?

ye jin's mom is absolutely right -- yu myung is such a lousy boyfriend and ye jin has truly lost her marbles hanging on to a guy who hurt her so badly that she couldn't get over for years. grow up ye jin!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

absolutely. she figures she can get yu jung out of the picture if she makes mom sad and we all know mom is so biased. not sure why she thinks everyone should feel sorry for yura when she is such a manipulative disloyal selfish person. yu jung needs to fight back on all cylinders. it is kind of amusing to see this fight because neither woman has any particularly strong love feeling for seo jun. kekeke... and yet, the guy is in the midst of all this is seo jun. when will tae poong get involved?

ye jin's mom is absolutely right -- yu myung is such a lousy boyfriend and ye jin has truly lost her marbles hanging on to a guy who hurt her so badly that she couldn't get over for years. grow up ye jin!

YR is not fighting for SJ but for her marriage which is a status symbol and her meal ticket. YJ just got whacked many times :Megalol:by YR and her mother. You would think she'd have the genius syndrome by now and move out with the kid. 

TP gave up on avenging his mother and SJ became highly emotional in his job, all for YJ. :surprisedwut:

• Like 5

This is why I don’t think YJ is his daughter.  Smh smh @Ameera Ali At least in all kinds of Daughter In Law drama. The father was weak two but he scolded both and never hit any of them. His word was law in that household. Not!! Lol but he was a better father. 

https://asianwiki.com/All_Kinds_of_Daughters-in-Law

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294a17a034ab98de4aab

This scene SCREAMS JEALOUSY toward YJ. 
Omma: Yu Jung Ah 

omm:    Yu Jung Ah 

She also said Han Yu Ra is your daughter  -> 유라는 당신의 딸이에요.

She should have said - >유라 또한 네 딸이야  Yu Ra is your daughter too. 

She should have said your  daughter too. But she didn’t Hmmmm

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29eb2cxi0lgy5xwn3kv1

Check video out at 1:18 till it finishes 

lol 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I don't have time to post the translation for the ending scene because of Thanksgiving, so I only posted the preview translation below.

Basically what happened in the end scene was that the dyeing experts' secret technique book got leaked. After watching the episode, it doesn't seem to be YR since she didn't have time to take anything? Looking at the preview, maybe YJ/YR's mom has something to do with it? But then again, previews can be misleading so who knows really, lol.

Episode 52 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):

YJ: I have to see him in person and give my sincerest apology.
YJ: Why did you do so, Mom?
SH: I heard that you even got detained in a police station. I didn't want to say this.
SJ's Dad: What in the world is this about? Wasn't it leaked intentionally?
SJ's Aunt: Three million dollars? Who was the employee who leaked it?
SJ: Firing her is too hasty.
TP: You've taken it too far because of jealousy. You should know that the position you're dying to keep will be in danger as well.
YR: Seo Jun is on his way to see Yu Jung? What if Yu Jung tells everything to Seo Jun?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

19 minutes ago, maribella said:

The more I see how lame YJ is with 'omma omma', I ask myself why am  I watching this? I really don't like any character. I just don't dislike SJ.

You are hilarious @maribella. YJ will always be mistreated because she lacks confidence. Han You Ra has been spoiled and always taken stuff from YJ. In her family she doesn't get fair treatment all. It is always You Ra getting what she wants. For example the Mickey Mouse clip, it was hers but You Ra took it for herself. smh smh YU got pregnant and needed a man so she took TP. YR wanted money so she stole TP's inheritance, YR lived to police so that MIL can get stuck in jail until her death, YR wanted to marry SJ, she gets to marry and him, she now has MIL on her side because she herself can understand YR desire to be with SJ. Ironic part is that neither SJ's omma and YR love the man but the title that comes with the man. It was never about the man. 

• Like 5

I still do not think that YJ is the daughter of that family. There is no way she can be. I have seen a lot of drama's where they favored one child over another and the one they favored acted entitled, was selfish , was quick to throw off the family and pretend to be not related to them and exclude them from their new life breaking temporary ties (until they need them to do something for them) while the child they treat badly is filial , caring, kind, supportive and a door mat working to take care of the family , giving all their pay to the family and yet one word from the child that abandoned them they abuse the person who has sacrificed to care about them.  

As someone pointed out YR ran to that house to make a scene because she was unable to stop SJ or YJ from being friends and get her to quit the company. YR wanted to solicited the family to pressure YJ to quit as she is also afraid of her past coming out the longer SJ and YJ hang out. What is funny is instead of staying in her lane once again she constantly barges into the company makes a scene and dares to be angry and uses physical violence against an employee without waiting to hear what is going on. With YJ being "family" (I use that word loosely.) and can tell the true past of YR she should have been the only one YR walked a wide road around and not annoyed. Instead she is constantly in YJ's face and making situation that are not serious even more serious by her actions to bring in others. Its only going to make her past blow up later. 

Everyone sees YJ as a door mat which she is but I think the more YR causes problems for her and the more YR runs up in her face snidely attacking her and then asking what can she do the more YJ will start to fight back. Especially when no one at the house is supporting her but all side with YR. Its sad that YR did not care what happen to the brother and would never take out her in laws to help them in case it comes out they are her family, yet YJ ran around distraught to get help and clear the boys name and get him released from jail and what do they do they hit her and yell at her listening to YR instead of believing in YJ not to go after someone's husband. 

I also think that the mom knew on some level that TP did not sleep with YR. I think she was dissatisfied with being help in the man's house and not being able to asks for things so she went along with this plot of YR's. I don't think YR told her but she possibly figured it out. There is no way she would throw away her grand child. She was greedy and happy to get money from TP's estate as an in law and I can't wait until all of YR's crimes come back and they realize who much Yr lied and ruined a family for greed. I look forward to SJ's mom throwing YR down in the yard at their house and accusing them of tricking her family. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

@LdyGmerm I still do not think that YJ is the daughter of that family. There is no way she can be. I have seen a lot of drama's where they favored one child over another and the one they favored acted entitled, was selfish , was quick to throw off the family and pretend to be not related to them and exclude them from their new life breaking temporary ties (until they need them to do something for them) while the child they treat badly is filial , caring, kind, supportive and a door mat working to take care of the family , giving all their pay to the family and yet one word from the child that abandoned them they abuse the person who has sacrificed to care about them.  

I think so too.  It is the only thing that makes sense as to why she is treated so poorly by her mother.  Also for the storyline, it  would makes sense that is she the lost  daughter of the chairman.  This would make YJ  heir to DL group and would be the best karma against YR.

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, maribella said:

@UnniSarah aren't they twins? So the story is: YJ is adopted or the father's kid with another woman?

This writer is strange, I shan't be surprised if he comes up with that storyline. 

@maribella I believe she is adopted. She is treated to poorly by her family. Like @Ldy Gmerm and @afv said that family has taken advantage of her her whole life.  Don't forget the slap her supposed father gave her. I can see that he loves her, but he should have put her foot down when she decided to adopt MW. Instead he sat back and allowed it.

The mom ( Yeo Sook-Ja) really doesn't like the way Mr Han plays favorite but she too plays. YSJ treats both Yu Ra and Yoo-Myung differently. She finds he son to be cute when he refuses to work but is willing to take Yoo Jung's hard earn money. When they lived with TP's mom, Guess who used to pay for the family necessities when Mr Han was Lee Kyung Hye's driver. I thought the man of the house is supposed to support the family.  Every time someone in the family needed money, You Jung is the won who paid or made hings right. 

Han YuRa is not only selfish , she is also a pathological liar. She doesn't know anything else and I agree she is smart. I find her Scary Smart and EVIl. 

THe Synopsis said they are twins but I can't see it. Yoo Jung is finally able to think for herself. But somehow YU Ra found a way to stop her from ever succeeding in life because she is insecure. SHe believes that kicking her out will make SJ forget her. That is not true at all. 

Look at what happens now, the mom told some secrets to a reporter and now Yoo Jung will have to face Criminal charges. Did the mom care for YJ when she did that not at all. YJ told her SJ and her are just friends but the mother doesn't believe her. WHy doesn't the woman believe her at all if she is her child???  YSJ disgust me. 

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I have seen a lot of drama's where they favored one child over another and the one they favored acted entitled, was selfish , was quick to throw off the family and pretend to be not related to them and exclude them from their new life breaking temporary ties (until they need them to do something for them) while the child they treat badly is filial , caring, kind, supportive and a door mat working to take care of the family , giving all their pay to the family and yet one word from the child that abandoned them they abuse the person who has sacrificed to care about them. 

I have seen that too chingu  

In  1. Ruby Ring ( kdrama daily)  2. Secrets and Lies  ( they didn't mistreat him but they favored their child the most) 3.  Come Jang BoRi !!  4.  In Still Green Days  ( This was known they aren't related but it took a long time for her accept FL  5.  Golden Pouch ( the FL's adopted mom 6. Eu Dong , My love. 7. Unbelievable Inheritance  8. 

• Like 7

On 11/25/2020 at 11:04 AM, Ameera Ali said:

U

@maribella YR is devil she will work her magic to survive harsh punishment from writer :D

I think both lady Joo and Yura will be punished. Yura committed too many crimes already even more than lady Joo. She took TP's money, gave false testimony, abandoned her baby, blackmailed SJ, indirectly caused Minhu's father accident that caused his blindness; tampered with the brother's brakes, married both TP and SJ by force, denied her family, threatened the rich colleague of scandal, kidnapped the CEO's child, etc etc. I lost count. She resembles the female doctor in Fatal Promise

in my opinion The ones who will be spared are YR's mom and SJ (in case he changes)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

one has to really wonder why the mom is so blindly supportive of yura and only crying for her. does she not see yujung? is it really just some sort of birth secret? it feels like the more meddling that happens, the more stronger yujung and seo jun's ties are becoming. if yura stopped poking the bear, then no one is going to automatically assume that this supposed affair is real. now the mom is also trying to get her fired. the more people get involved, the more this supposed affair story grows. next thing you know, like tae poong, folks might make the leap to her single mother and thinking the kid is seo jun. then again, people thought 7 year old brain tae poong could make a baby. so why not seo jun magically right? :lol:

@Ldy Gmerm ~ it is good to see yujung push back to hold on to her job. she is very sure of herself. yura should really be afraid because yujung is raising the kid. how long will it take to out that secret? yura is way too arrogant for her own good. but it makes for fun viewing to see her go down!

• Like 8