[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

haven't seen the episode yet... @Ldy Gmerm @maribella ~ doubt she can get pregnant. from what I barely remember in the early episodes, her doctor told her that her chances of having another child was slim to none and if she chooses to abort, then she will most likely be infertile...

I think she will end up having problems. It will be by some lie or miracle if she can truly conceive in my opinion. Which will be yet another slap to YR's pride when that comes out to the family. 

I wonder if her mother in law will end up talking to her doctor and finding out she has once had a kid? I hope so.. but given how YR is all this will do is cause this woman to bump heads with YR and find out what YR is really like. I want the two of them to go head to head and see who wins. YR has not progressed to planned murder like SJ's mom but that does not mean she wont if she can get away with it. Especially if his mother finds out all her dirt and tries to kick her out. I see blackmail coming on his mom and I can't say I feel bad about it. 

5 hours ago, joccu said:

isn´t like some k-drama daily rule that that most evil people do not get pregnant when they want to have a child.? or they will lose the baby and will become infertile? 

Most of the times that happens to the female bad guy. If they have a kid and have either abandoned it  to an orphanage, tossed it away to a family member  or just lost the kid because they hate the kid or it will hurt their future  plans then when they finally marry and try to have a kid working hard to secure their place with the in laws they end up either having a hard time having a kid or by some miracle do but end up loosing the kid. Most of the time they lie about being pregnant to hold on to the husband or keep their place in the family then hope they can either conceive or plot a miscarriage to harm the female lead they hate or because they cant sit still after truly getting pregnant again and continue to harass and run after the male lead and the female lead they miscarry and blame it on the female lead to get her pushed out. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

haven't seen the episode yet... @Ldy Gmerm @maribella ~ doubt she can get pregnant. from what I barely remember in the early episodes, her doctor told her that her chances of having another child was slim to none and if she chooses to abort, then she will most likely be infertile...

But she did not abort, there is Dong Ho whom she discarded. So the writer is keeping the possibility of her having another baby.

Usually at the end, there is a lot of whitewashing by showing all the events that cause the antagonist to become evil. I wonder what excuses could they hatch up for her? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I wonder what excuses could they hatch up for her? 

maybe the writer will make her the one who will expose SJ’mom all secrets  as paying back for her evil deed :D

**when he married her , he will be YR’s uncle :mrgreen: so she training him with drinking cat p**ps , clearly life with her family isn’t Roses & rainbow. 

A395DA3F-AE28-4F69-B76B-85606F92F2EC.gif

76EFD6F7-F7B0-46A1-99D2-90982D68F87A.gif

• LOL 9

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

maybe the writer will make her the one who will expose SJ’mom all secrets  as paying back for her evil deed :D

**when he married her , he will be YR’s uncle :mrgreen: so she training him with drinking cat p**ps , clearly life with her family isn’t Roses &

YR gets pangs of remorse and tattle on SJ's mum? Possible, criminals falling out. 

She bought Luak coffee for him? Idiot. That's so expensive. Idiot. for giving him to drink it.  I think it's gross too. 

I zipped through the last episode and it has a good part, SJ yelling at his mother not to provoke him. Bad part, TP emoting under the revelation that his 'son' is still alive. 
How can that new super duper brain not think that he did not have a son? And the close ups of the tears, puhlease... <_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

SJ yelling at his mother not to provoke him.

Now SJ’s mom will start making YJ life hell :D

** but fun scene was YR devoted love to SJ

A2BC3427-3B30-4388-BB1A-64AE20EBD210.gif

YR : I ‘ll wait for u , just come to me baby when you ready 

SJ : When hell freezes over :D

1FE1EE6C-7230-4EE6-B849-1487A7248D27.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Anytime I see Lee Chae Young, I go Oh no, she's going to trick some man into bed with a slinky silk top. Always up to no good. She is that good. But thanks to my binge watching The King of the Masked Singer, I've changed my mind. She's a beautiful talented lady.  Bad quality video below. See the show, much better quality. Anyway, she said that she doesn't consider herself a good singer so she has turned to her now Trademark: The villainess in daily dramas. And that in the end her viewers get the great satisfaction when she gets punished for her evil deeds.  For anyone interested, Ko Se Won(ep173) and Kang Seong Min (ep221)from Fatal Promise appear too. Lee Jae Hwang(ep225) from Mom has affair. Choi Dae Chul(ep187) various dramas.    

Beetroot Lady ep. 229

• Like 7

Darn darn it!! :fear:

I want to see YR in a black maria, YJ's mother grovelling in court and SJ's mother and driver on the run and the police officer cornered like a rat before they found out who did it all. 

Now YJ whom I had called the idiot found out the super duper brain? Come to think of it, he has not been doing anything awesome for many episodes. Am not amused. :angry::angry:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

@maribella Ofcourse he hasn't done anything important yet. He is to busy wallowing over Han Yoo Jung. This is so typical in a daily especially when the Revenge plot hasn't been thoroughly planned.  
@Jillia @Ameera Ali The truth is out so quickly. Lol lol This is a first time in a daily drama. Usually it comes out around 70th episode or even later in the 100. smh smh 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

@Jillia @Ameera Ali The truth is out so quickly. Lol lol This is a first in a daily drama. Usually it comes out around 70th episode or even later in the 100. smh smh 

What the next 50 episodes will bring us with true out now , Awkward love triangle :phew:

** SJ face expression ,did I get rejected for Brother in law :D

BB5276A4-8E50-4509-92DB-8CE615DB9FDC.gif

• LOL 10

@Ameera Ali that swagger is going to end up in a sigh? He has been doing a lot of that.

There is something unhealthy when a 30 something man cannot say no to his parents and ends up marrying a crafty fox. 

Let's look on the positive side, maybe the writer will change YJ into a sidekick to TP to exact justice for his mum. Even turn against her mother. Can she do it?

• Like 7

:cutekitty: I had a idea so  I thought I would throw it there  out there goes.

Team Mafia: YR , SJ(YR Mom) JH, Mr. Koo

maybe it's just me but when I see this group on screen I get chills not to mention I think of the godfather movie . One false move with these folks , You will either be meeting the white truck of doom or wind up 6 feet deep. Pick your poison proceeded with caution. 

Team Mickey Mouse : TP , SJ , YJ

I like love triangles , But this one is going to  be a

real mess , Something humpty dumpty may not be able to put back together again. I dont know what's going on with YJs fashion sense but those socks have to go pronto.

Team Clueless : YJ (TPs  sister) KT (YJs Uncle) YM(YJs boyfriend) MR(SJsAuntie)

YJ is annoying at times for example she acted like never ate steak before really lol?. KT cupid keeps shooting  arrows at him and he just slaps them down(smdh). MR  Her and KT complete each other neither one knows which way is up lol. YM this man needs a year supply of hankies hes a big crybaby.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

@UnniSarah , @Lmangla , @maribella @Jillia could SJ also be The test tube baby   :joy: 

SJ: mom u look so confortable with the idea , did you done it with daddy :D

SJ’s mom : what u implying exactly :w00t:

** glad daddy can join us in the discussions 

8E6F8799-8557-4F0A-8E4D-FA40C00F1E08.gif

** Or in my mind she have him  with Mr Koo , he so much caring for her :phew:

F2E274C3-3F4F-4F04-9987-A099EEC025C1.gif

• LOL 10

37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@UnniSarah , @Lmangla , @maribella @Jillia could SJ also be The test tube baby   :joy: 

SJ: mom u look so confortable with the idea , did you done it with daddy :D

SJ’s mom : what u implying exactly :w00t:

** glad daddy can join us in the discussions 

** Or in my mind she have him  with Mr Koo , he so much caring for

You mean it was the mother's idea or she agreed with YR? Real rubbish in expensive outfits.

It seems possible that SJ was a test tube baby :lol:. I am curious how  'it' got into a tube. Drugged him to sleep or gave him the blue pill and paraded naked in front of him.

• LOL 8