[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

I am soooooo happy. SJ didn't give in. Horray

Translating the text below SJ's clip using Google translation. SJ telling YR:

내가 당신이 원하는 대로 해줄 것 같아?" 이시강과 이채영, 팽팽한 기싸움...! [비밀의 남자] 20201113

“Do you think I will do what you want?” Sigang Lee and Chaeyoung Lee, a tight fight...! [Secret Man] 20201113
  • Like 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHemhVFB4s3/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHUh6ODpDnL/

https://www.instagram.com/ringirin/

https://www.instagram.com/_angel_elijah_/

https://www.instagram.com/chyoung15/

https://www.instagram.com/chaebine/

https://www.instagram.com/jangtaehun__/

Instagram official accounts of the actor playing SJ, Kang Eun Tak, the actress playing YJ, the child actor playing Minhu, the actress playing YR, yijin, Yura's brother

So many photos behind the scenes

Edited by nohamahamoud2002
Added more links
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Episode 45 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):

SJ: I want to finish things up with Yu Ra right away. No one can stop me. Please be my lawyer, Min Hyuk.
YR/YJ's Mom: What brings you here, ma'am?
SJ's Mom: Do you often talk to your eldest daughter who got married?
ST (SH's brother-in-law): You're such a handful.
SJ's Aunt: Oh, gosh!
ST: Su Hee, it's a misunderstanding. It's nothing like that.
YR: And do you think I'll do as you want? Go ahead and try it. Let's see who will win.
YJ: It's a name I should not forget.
TP: I have to tell her even if it's now. That I'm Tae Poong. That I'm here.
TP: Yu Jung!

Ending Clip of Episode 44:

Boy: Hey, Han Dong Ho! Are you playing alone again? I'm here with my dad. Are you jealous?
MW/DH: I also have a dad.
Boy: Liar! You don't have a dad!
MW/DH: No, I have one too!
Boy: Where is he? You liar.
MW/DH:  No, I'm not a liar!
Boy: Then tell me where he is! Where is he?
TP: Dong Ho. What's wrong?
TP: It's you again. I'll give you a good scolding if you keep bullying your friend.
Boy: Dad!
TP: Do you want me to buy you a hot dog? Would you like that? Let's go.
TP: You can tell me if your friends bug you again. I will take care of it.
TP: Why? Is there something on my face?
TP: Then what?
MW/DH: I wish you were my dad.
YJ's Uncle: What? I told him to stay here. Where could he have gone? Dong Ho! Dong Ho! Did he go home by himself?
YJ: Yes, Uncle. Dong Ho? No, he didn't come home. Wasn't he with you, Uncle? What did you say? Okay, I got it. I'll look for him too. Oh, no.
YJ: Dong Ho! Dong Ho!
Lady: What are you doing?
YJ: I'm sorry. What do I do? Dong Ho.
YJ: Dong Ho! Dong Ho! Dong Ho! Dong Ho!
YJ: Gosh, Dong Ho. Dong Ho! Dong Ho! Dong Ho! What do I do? Dong Ho... Dong Ho! Dong Ho! Dong Ho!
MW/DH: It's Mom. Mister, that's my mom.
YJ: Dong Ho! Dong Ho!
TP: Your mom must be looking for you. Let's go.
YJ: Min Woo! Min Woo! No, Min Woo...
MW/DH: Mister, let's hurry up. My mom's looking for me.
YJ: Min Woo! What do I do?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

phew! so glad to see the gif from @Ameera Ali ~ thank you seo jun for not making this 'yura always gets her man show' ... like others were saying, I would have dropped the drama. I don't mind that seo jun does not end up with yujung but please, not with this spider. @Naty828 ~ I also feel sorry for seo jun; he is not a bad guy but somehow he has the bad luck to have a wife and mom who pretend to be really good in front of the world but are master manipulators. so yea, lets hope for a happy ending for him and that he finds someone nicer.

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

YR will always be remembered by : WOMAN WHO NEVER MANAGE TO SLEEP WITH ANY HUSBAND SHE TRAPPED 

kekekke... I just wish her family and tae poong would realize that nothing happened and it is not his kid. when will that secret come out that she never manage to sleep with any husband she trapped. :D

24 minutes ago, Ayame said:

SJ: I want to finish things up with Yu Ra right away. No one can stop me. Please be my lawyer, Min Hyuk.

kekekke... so is min hyuk going to be the tough divorce lawyer now? now, that is going to be entertaining! hahahahha...

24 minutes ago, Ayame said:

YJ: Min Woo! What do I do?

please take a DNA test. ^_^

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

Episode 46 Preview

Ending Clip for Episode 45

TP: Min Woo. Min Woo. You were alive. You were alive and grew up healthy. Min Woo. Min Woo, it's Dad. Dad is here. Dad is here.
YJ's Mom: Let's go. Say bye to your teacher.
MW/DH: Goodbye, ma'am.
Teacher: Bye.
YJ's Mom: Bye. Let's go.
YJ's Mom: What did you learn today, Dong Ho?
MW/DH: I learned a children's song. "Beautiful, Five-syllable Words."
YJ's Mom: How do you sing that? Sing it to me.
MW/DH: I love you, Thank you, Thank you, Hello, It's beautiful, I'll try hard, I'll keep my word
YJ's Mom: You're a good singer, Dong Ho. You learned a lot at kindergarten.
(Flashback) TP: What do you want to do if you meet his father, Yu Jung?
(Flashback) YJ: If I can, I want to live happily with him and Dong Ho.
TP (thinking): Yu Jung didn't abandon me or Min Woo. She's been taking care of him waiting for me.
YJ (on phone): Hello, Chief Yu.
TP (on phone): Ms. Han, where are you now?
YJ (on phone): I was out of the office, but I'm going back now. I'm close.
TP (on phone): Okay.
TP (thinking): It's late, but I need to tell her. That I'm Tae Poong. That I'm here.
TP: Yu Jung.
SJ: Min Hyuk.

Edited by Ayame
Added youtube version of preview + translation
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Preview text Google translation with some modifications 

Preview Episode 46

When Taepong learns that Dong-ho, who was raised by Yoo-jung, is his son, “Min-woo,” Taepong realizes that he has misunderstood her. Meanwhile, Yura decides to have a test tube procedure to have Seo Jun's child...

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Preview text Google translation with some modifications 

Preview Episode 46

When Taepong learns that Dong-ho, who was raised by Yoo-jung, is his son, “Min-woo,” Taepong realizes that he has misunderstood her. Meanwhile, Yura decides to have a test tube procedure to have Seo Jun's child...

I couldn't see any preview.

This show is becoming ridiculous. How is the hefty woman going to wrest the dna material from SJ? Get him drunk then harvest it? :loolz:
 I should be touched to watch TP weeping when he realised that DG was his 'son'. But not at all. Even though DG is innocent,  the whole premise of him being TP's son is going to ruin the revenge... if there is still one... is spoiling the fun.

I think the writer must be related to YR's actress. Otherwise, why are we still getting from her doing things from bad to worse to now gross? :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

If YR has decided to do a test tube baby then she has a plot to get the DNA needed from SJ to have it. Or she very well could just lie and either be with someone else to get it and push it on SJ (which is her MO) or lie and hope she can trap SJ into really sleeping with her making it a reality later. 

My view on YR is even if she manages to get pregnant once again. I can't see her having another kid. The reason why, she did not want the one she had before so anyone who could cruelly leave the child they had and pushed it on someone else as the father after destroying his family will never be able to fully have a new kid to use as a tool in her new marriage. Giving her another child to use as collateral to stay in that marriage will never happen, simply because when everything comes out about YR there need to be no ties left to SJ. So either she will forcefully take the DNA needed in some way from SJ or she will fake a pregnancy to gain sympathy and hope to get SJ in bed long enough to do the deed or she will hook up with someone else either the old fashion way or by using their DNA to get pregnant. But she will always be on pins and needles if she does it the last two ways worried about the fake pregnancy being found out or someone getting wise to think of checking DNA to see if the kid is really SJ's. There is not a motherly bone in YR's body so letting her even dare to add to the population once again is a huge mistake. 

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

can't see her having another kid. The reason why is she did not want the one she had before anyone who could cruelly leave the child they had and pushed on someone else as the father after destroying a family will never be able to fully have a new kid to use as a tool in her new marriage. Giving her another child to use as collateral to stay in that marriage will never happen, simply

This is kdrama, it does not follow the law of nature.

But I like your line of thoughts. Giving her another child to be her meal ticket is just too much.

She fooled the others with TP's dna by bribing the lab guy, didn't she?

Maybe she will do it again. But SJ is a lot smarter than a 7 year old. 

• Like 6

19 hours ago, maribella said:

I couldn't see any preview.

This show is becoming ridiculous. How is the hefty woman going to wrest the dna material from SJ? Get him drunk then harvest it? 

I should be touched to watch TP weeping when he realised that DG was his 'son'. But not at all. Even though DG is innocent,  the whole premise of him being TP's son is going to ruin the revenge... if there is still one... is spoiling the fun.

I think the writer must be related to YR's actress. Otherwise, why are we still getting from her doing things from bad to worse to now gross? :lol:

We shall see some dominatrix scenes shortly!

bdsm whip GIF by HOLLYWOOD LOVE STORY

sassy black and white GIF

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote reaction gifs in your posts. Thanks.
  • LOL 8