[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@maribella @Lmangla @nohamahamoud2002 she is a brave , you can’t tell true in kdrama , or you will get slapped :mrgreen:

Finally she talked true : :D

Outrageous Dad about  attempts to dislocate his wife arm  oops I mean true  :mrgreen:

** can we give her green light to be with TP lol 

The good-for-nothing dad manned up the wrong way, instead of hitting his wife, he slaps YJ. :huh:

• Like 2

I really want TP to find out that YJ has been looking for him all along.  I want him to know that she is crying over him and not SJ.  I despise the character YR and SJ's mom. I want TP to have his revenge, but I want people to know it's him. To know he is causing their lives to be miserable.  

YR and SJ together looks sooo...I don't know...nasty? It wasn't sexy or swoon worthy.  I know everyone likes SJ's abs BUT, that preview did nothing for me. No chemistry!

• Like 2

@tarjig Well, at least in tonight's episode TP knows that YJ is crying over him. After TP comforts YJ (because she thinks that TP is dead), when TP asks what's wrong, YJ says "The oppa I lost contact with five years ago is dead." And TP thinks to himself, "Han Yu Jung. Were you so troubled because of me? Because you thought I was dead?"

And in the preview for Episode 44, TP is wondering why SJ hasn't reunited with "his son", so I think he'll slowly figure it out.

• Like 3

I need some funny gifs @Ameera Ali YR getting her wish and YJ getting slap? And I thought things were looking up for her. Geezz.

We need to wait 24 hours to know what gonna happen - leave her in last minute hot and bothered  or get what have been over for him in silver plate  :joy:

98F383D0-EB23-4A54-B9EA-E98C24F7A67E.gif

Either way after tomorrow episode, I am taking break from posting in the thread - I feel like posting like crazy already  :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I feel good that SJ is with Yura, this way the romance between YJ and TP has a better chance to develop :)

I have not been watching it but just following this forum. I don't think the writer is making SJ any serious competitor to TP, so with SJ in or out of the picture, FL&ML's boat will sail. They have been hanging out together at work and after work.  YJ's heart is only for TP.

So there is no need for SJ to be emotionally castrated by his mother and get YR pregnant - a repulsive act.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Either way after tomorrow episode, I am taking break from posting in the thread - I feel like posting like crazy already  :D

But but but... I am here for your gifs... :lol:

Anyway, if SJ beds YR, I don’t think I will want to continue watching this drama anymore. I am all for the revenge by TP, but if SJ is sacrificed for YR and later become a dark character, it’s too much victory for YR <_<

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

but if SJ is sacrificed for YR and later become a dark character, it’s too much victory for YR <_<

If happen the writer is killing SJ character  , what next be a robot like his dad , guy all he talk is business , he relate every thing to business :joy:

14D89273-EB53-41E5-92B2-C6E1ACC756DC.gif

• LOL 8

57 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

But but but... I am here for your gifs... :lol:

Anyway, if SJ beds YR, I don’t think I will want to continue watching this drama anymore. I am all for the revenge by TP, but if SJ is sacrificed for YR and later become a dark character, it’s too much victory for YR <_<

Word!!!!Over It Oops GIF by Red Giant

• LOL 5

I added the English translation on the next page: https://forums.soompi.com/topic/453208-current-drama-2020-2021-a-man-in-a-veil-비밀의-남자-mon-to-fri-1950-kst/?do=findComment&comment=22075619

Episode 45 Preview

Ending Clip of Episode 44:

(When TP helped out Minwoo/Dongho because he was getting bullied, YJ didn't realize where he was. When TP and MW/DH was a couple feet behind YJ, they could hear YJ say DH, and then she said MW. And TP is shocked. At least he knows now.)

Edited by Ayame
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

41 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@UnniSarah @ktcjdrama at least he give us reason to keep watching :joy: , both thanks for your kind glad you liked my gifs even if its silly :wub:

Mom : if your dad find out u sleeping in the study you’ll lose the company , go bed your bride son  :D

cunning son :naughty:

No, more it's like cunning tv station and writer. I think they know when to draw the line. They have made YR to be so obnoxious, they have to keep her away from the good guys.

@Ameera Ali see I am not the only one who stays because of your gifs. And you want to stop posting. :anguished:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1