[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

1 hour ago, Good Karma said:

I think YR has leukemia based on nose bleed and bluish mark seen by her mother and she'll just die while in prison, YJ & TP will get married and have a child, SH will take the seat of Lady Joo as the Chairman's true love.

Happy together for Lady Joo and Mr Koo inside the cell :sweat_smile:

ctto

Annyeonghaseyo

She'll still be calling the shots and both of them continuing what they love doing. That is no punishment.

Joo and YR should be cellmates, Ko and furry henchman should be cell mates. Then fur will fly.

But I don't think the writer has enough brains to come up with something entertaining. We have been watching storylines that have been rehatched many times in many kdramas. My hex on the writer still stands.

For all of you who need a simple heartwarming story, join me at homemade love story. You may not like the actors or actresses but the story is sweet. None of these 20-30 episodes to find out that TP is MH, YJ is adopted etc. 

Annyeonghaseyo :smile:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 3

44 minutes ago, maribella said:

Annyeonghaseyo

She'll still be calling the shots and both of them continuing what they love doing. That is no punishment.

Joo and YR should be cellmates, Ko and furry henchman should be cell mates. Then fur will fly.

But I don't think the writer has enough brains to come up with something entertaining. We have been watching storylines that have been rehatched many times in many kdramas. My hex on the writer still stands.

For all of you who need a simple heartwarming story, join me at homemade love story. You may not like the actors or actresses but the story is sweet. None of these 20-30 episodes to find out that TP is MH, YJ is adopted etc. 

Annyeonghaseyo :smile:

I also watch Homemade Love Story and you are right I don't like the main lead stars that much but the story is quite interesting.  The 2 oldies are very funny. 

• Like 8

I don't see JS's death as a great punishment for his mother continues to do what he did before, I just think the writer simplified his life by simplifying the plot, because this way he shouldn't have written about how: JS's father will have to stand by him and give him strength after his mother is sentenced, YJ will not have to waste time relating to him as with a brother and TP be sorry for the pain it causes them by having her mother sentenced.
YR dies in prison? it will only be a help for the HAN who are thus spared from the shame of having a daughter in prison, it would have been better to drive her crazy having to take care of her for life.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, vintage said:

The multiple sham atonement and remorse of Yura's parents is truly disgusting. The writer redemption of this duo is laughable when they still act surprise and skeptical when told about Yura's crimes. Yura, Lady Joo and Koo will be going to jail but why no punishment for the Hans. They are culpable for the many evil things Yura did since lying to marry TP along with the Han dad and Mr. Koo chasing down SH and causing her amnesia and losing YJ. That"s why I would have preferred YM (Han's son) instead of SJ getting run over by Yura.  This is the karma the Hans deserved. Killing SJ didn't have much impact for Lady Joo since she's delusional already. Plus her most treasured position wasn't being SJ's mom but the chairman's wife.

Honestly this is what infuriates me the most. THE HANS WERE COMPLICIT. THEY ENABLED YR AND THE MOM WAS A FREAKING ACCOMPLICE. AND THEY STILL STANNED HER. AND THEY DIDN’T GET WHAT THEY DESERVED. I don’t buy their sudden turn of character a bit. This is like the Leeches from Wanna Taste, those two families are detestable and they get off scot free! At least with YR and lady Ju they were set to ruin, but despicable characters getting away with what they did and not even atoning for them is just disgusting, the writer is disgusting! 

angry hades GIF

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Good news for you. Tonight they will air the last episode ;)

So happy too 

I totally agree  with Yoo @Mocharel 

The Hans were terrible people. Terrible Parents to the only child who was nice, selfless and always did the right thing. It really infuriated me to see them get away Angry New Jersey GIF

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Can we know what TP do in this drama regarding revenge :D

SJ reveal YR past 

SJ send YR to prison 

SJ exposed his mom bad doing 

SJ find evidence to clear TP’s mom 

D164BD60-C3A8-401A-93CD-BE3127ED741A.gif

so the writer to thank him , he kill him so he don’t take spotlight from TP , way to go writer you are ridiculous 

2122FCE9-DB07-4B14-B212-EB0C030C24D1.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 2

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자
26 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Can we know what TP do in this drama regarding revenge :D

SJ reveal YR past 

SJ send YR to prison 

SJ exposed his mom bad doing 

SJ find evidence to clear TP’s mom 

so the writer to thank him , he kill him so he don’t take spotlight from TP , way to go writer you are ridiculous 

We all know the writer is an idiot, that's why he created so many idiots. 

@Ameera Ali he has made SJ do all the work, just like giving YR the spotlight 80 % of the show.  

Many of us think SJ is Ko's son, I think he would have jumped off the bridge.

What is the rating like?

sorry @Jillia now the quoted message is compressed, I forgot there are gifs, videos attached. Will try to remember.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@maribella @Jillia @UnniSarah @partyon which one of you pull YR hair , admit it :joy::tounge_wink: , you should have used tap in her mouth not pull her hair 

**on serious note .. here one more leukemia patient add 2020/2021 kdrama list 

Her punishment is cancer? WTH? She is as healthy as an ox and could outlive all the idiots. @Ameera Ali no it wasn't me. I am more into slapping after watching so many kdramas, much as I am against violence.

edit: @Ameera Ali kissing the forehead is hot stuff for those two, you should know it after their re-engagement. But getting down on his knees to propose? Are Koreans doing that? So corny. I don't watch much Hong Kong or China or Taiwan shows except for their historical ones. So no bended knees, but I don't think modern ones do either.

Anyway @Ameera Ali thank you dear for such delightful gifs, I am off. Planning to watch old ones. 
I found the unsubbed Tears of Heaven. So disappointed, no Choendandong scandal, maybe will watch Jewel in the Palace again. :hwaiting2:
Au revoir everyone,

annyeonghaseyo

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

F this wreck of a drama. My poor doggo had tummyache and diarrhea the other day but even her stool had more consistency and was more solid than this messy flaming pile. I sincerely congratulate all the actors and actresses for being free of this drama and I hope they’ll never see this clown writer again! Wish you all the best!

@maribella and @Ameera Ali said it the best. You know you f-ed up if Ameera and her gifs are more entertaining than your drama. I’ll see you guys again! Hopefully not in the drama from this hack of a clown pretending to be a writer.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 1