[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

What will SJ do when he finds out he can’t get rid of YuRa. Lol lol @Ameera Ali @nohamahamoud2002 @maribella 

He can't take the high road with YR while trying to protect his mother. Set her up just like what she had been doing to others. She is not a chaebol or from an influential family which allows her a network of family members and friends who will support. She only has her furry henchman. 

@Ameera Ali why would a sly underhanded Ko try to eliminate Cha so overtly? He could just tamper with Cha's car.  The writer is running out of ideas.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, maribella said:

The writer is rushing it and we find out about Joo's non existent paralysis in one episode. In Phoenix, it was almost 50% of the show. Now that was the same kind of relationship we have with the Chairman and two women. Except the man in Phoenix used to be poor.

On that basis, YJ might find her birth mum in 2 episodes. But allowing that the writer likes her as an idiot, maybe 3-4 episodes. :D

Everytime an issue comes out it wont last for more than 2 days expect that another issue will come out.  Bickering between YR and Mrs Cha is like a pingpong trying to outdo each other when in fact they committed the same crimes.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Good Karma said:

Everytime an issue comes out it wont last for more than 2 days expect that another issue will come out.  Bickering between YR and Mrs Cha is like a pingpong trying to outdo each other when in fact they committed the same crimes.

So the writer could keep YR in every episode by creating story lines that include her. That's why she's doing every thing criminal to remain DL's DIL.

• LOL 5

does anyone else think secretary koo is actually kind of good looking? :sweatingbullets:

wondering why he is so loyal to lady joo. at least fur thug snickers and sneers at yura but secretary koo is way too loyal. what is he getting out of this relationship?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, maribella said:

So the writer could keep YR in every episode by creating story lines that include her. That's why she's doing every thing criminal to remain DL's DIL.

Exactly...YR is the life of the party, without her the scene will be boring.

Me thinking the secretary will be the one killed in the accident and without him beside Mrs Cha to protect her will be her final blow. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Good Karma said:

Exactly...YR is the life of the party, without her the scene will be boring.

Me thinking the secretary will be the one killed in the accident and without him beside Mrs Cha to protect her will be her final blow. 

am hoping chairman gets bumped off but alas, it looks like he survived from the preview.... .the chairman is starting to irk me. there are some clingers in this drama but he takes the first prize. why would you get married to another and then still cling to memories of another woman? make up your mind you old man!

and ye jin's mom -- please remember your nice hubby who died trying to find your memory. please, stop this stupid first love remembrance that only leads to truck of doom. why are they acting like teenagers? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

am hoping chairman gets bumped off but alas, it looks like he survived from the preview.... .the chairman is starting to irk me. there are some clingers in this drama but he takes the first prize. why would you get married to another and then still cling to memories of another woman? make up your mind you old man!

and ye jin's mom -- please remember your nice hubby who died trying to find your memory. please, stop this stupid first love remembrance that only leads to truck of doom. why are they acting like teenagers? :sweatingbullets:

Because the husband's dead, she should move on. 

I quite like the notion of 'love of one's life' but he  is an outcome of the writer's 'literary' approach i.e Give them more screen time and turn them into idiots. 
He became a jelly like Han father when he gets more screen time. Knowing his wife has attempted murder, the CEO brain should kick in and try to figure out what happened, but no, he lashed out at his wife, who has a very high level of sense of self preservation. Look at what it got him.

@Lmangla No, this one does not think the beady eyed  tailor suited middle aged man to be good looking. :smile: but I must say his hair is better styled than the fringed look. Also Han father's hair is a bit young for him.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, maribella said:

Because the husband's dead, she should move on. 

I quite like the notion of 'love of one's life' but he  is an outcome of the writer's 'literary' approach i.e Give them more screen time and turn them into idiots. 
He became a jelly like Han father when he gets more screen time. Knowing his wife has attempted murder, the CEO brain should kick in and try to figure out what happened, but no, he lashed out at his wife, who has a very high level of sense of self preservation. Look at what it got him.

wish she would move on to someone else who didn't have murderous relatives such as a wife who he is still married to and will not hesitate to do physical damage. there are other men in her age bracket who might be widowed/divorced/single.... no point in beating the past.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

wish she would move on to someone else who didn't have murderous relatives such as a wife who he is still married to and will not hesitate to do physical damage. there are other men in her age bracket who might be widowed/divorced/single.... no point in beating the past.

But he is the love of her life and vice versa. When a writer brings up a hidden love child or a legit child, there is a very high chance they will get back together. 

If in real life, there will be many prople who would have many what if moments that would draw old lovers together. At least to try and find out their dreams are still there. Although they may divorce because they have changed and aged, but the wish or even the need to recoup lost love can be strong in some people. For that reason, I think the writer will give an open ending at least. At most he will dump the jailbird - I think she is going to get caught if Ko is not around.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

finally track of doom show up ,

For a change, it is not white but red...

Who thinks Jo might die? Is it common for villain in dailies to end up dying? Or she turned herself in due to her dear husband is almost killed because of her? True love finally taught her to sacrifice? 

So from the preview, it seems that she was already married to Cha and accidentally spotted SJS pregnant and that was why she chase after her to make sure SJS could never come back to her husband?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

no wonder SJ was obsessed with YJ  his mom was running after her and her mom rather than sitting in home Breast-feeding her son  :mrgreen:  - if we assuming she give birth day before other woman I can’t see belly to will make two children same age :phew:

4666FF68-D002-41A1-B13C-6A1DD4CDEA81.gif

A1EE6B99-3E50-4B22-BDAA-2E737049C395.gif

@ktcjdrama I think she wouldn’t die maybe going in mental hospital , devoted husband visiting her like other Korean drama :hwaiting2:

• LOL 7

46 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I think she wouldn’t die maybe going in mental hospital , devoted husband visiting her like other Korean drama 

Devoted husband or devoted secretary? LOL

I changed my mind about her feeling guilty after watching preview with subs. She was actually happy that he is in a comma because he will then remain as her husband. Obsessive much? LOL

The big secret was discovered so fast, both by husband and son, because of her own blunder for being lazy to wheel herself to the vanity to get paper and pen. YR lose out again on a hold. I wonder what other new hold she discovered on Jo. Watching these two is so much more interesting than waiting for the man in veil to take action. Whoever is that man in veil actually? 

Oo, I forgot to mention these two have a couple outfit at the beginning. Purple and white. One in purple top with white cardigan, the other is purple dress coat with white belt. Very matching :D

• LOL 5

@ktcjdrama  only writer know the man in a vail :Dall I  know SJ’s dad can’t be man in a vail he is more like THE MAN WHO PLAY THE FIELD  :mrgreen: So the man can’t even relax in hospital bed without his two woman nagging him :D

235AC163-BE1C-4DF5-B0EF-1EC01838A898.gif
Director ** watch out Joo , never give other woman your back  :D

African American No GIF by Bounce

** his wife should be disappointed she can’t keep him long for herself  :phew:

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 3

The preview shows another stupid moment: SH confronting someone who attempted to kill her 31 years ago, 5 years ago and just recently?:surprisedwut: No doubt she went alone too, at night without telling anyone? The last time, TP has told her to take him with her. Maybe man in veil refers to the writer?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I’m so glad my boy SJ told of YJ the village idiot  her idiot brother told SJ it was morally wrong  for his sister to be with him due to he being marry so he wold be YJ brother in law but why is  it ok for TP to be with YJ when he is her brother in law to OH Snap! game of thrones shame GIF

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1