[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

Here is my theory. SJ’ mom and Yura are in for some big karma. They coveted what wasn’t theirs. For karma to come full circle everything must be taken from them. They both must lose their status in the DL group. Divorce the father and son.  I think for instance that SJ is SH’s son. It would be way to convenient if YJ was her daughter. The way the chairman grilled YJ when she was dating SJ. I believe the chairman’s family probably had him do a dna test to prove SJ was his. I bet she stole SJ from SH. It would be more interesting storyline that way. The Secretary is YJ dad. I don’t know why just throwing that in the universe.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

You know what’s funny is that when YR tried to plead for lady tyrant’s mercy by poking on their similarity on wanting to be loved by their “husbands”, lady tyrant bought that bull. Then they’re clawing and biting and ripping at each other. They’re so damn alike, and it’s gonna be really funny if they end up in the same jail cell and start pulling each other’s hairs everyday until they grow bald. 

• Like 6

Translations for the recent episode. I didn't post the scene here, but SH/JS does remember Chairman Cha (SJ's Dad) now. Although she doesn't remember everything yet.

Episode 91 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):
SJ's Mom: How much does Seo Ji Sook remember? If she remembers that, it's a matter of time before she remembers me. Find a way!
TP: Why are you with Chairman Cha? You got your memory back? Do you remember everything then? Does Chairman Cha know your memory returned as well?
ST: Do you know what kind of life I lived because of you?
Man: Did you think I've lived happily?
YR: Why did you meet Mr. Koo, Dad? What did you two talk about? Tell me now! Dad!
SJ: Yu Ra and Lee Tae Poong got married and had a baby. I need to meet with Mr. Lee. Where is Mr. Lee now?
YJ: What?

Ending Scene of Episode 90

SJ's Dad: You live here. You were so close.
SH/JS: Thank you for walking me home.
SJ's Dad: Go in. I'll see you off.
SH/JS: No. Go home first.
SJ's Dad: Okay. Let's keep meeting up and catch up on the rest.
SH/JS: Go home safely.
SJ's Dad: Okay. I'm going now.
(SH/JS receives a text message on her phone)
Text: "If you want to know the truth about that day, come here."
(SH/JS goes to the address)
SH/JS: The address says it's here. People don't seem to live around here. Why did they ask me to come here?
(The debris falls towards SH/JS)

Another scene from Episode 90:

Spoiler

Episode 90 - TP & YJ with YJ's Dad

-At TP's office-
YJ's Dad: Wait. So... you two got back together?
TP: Yes, Mr. Han. I want to be happy with Yu Jung.
YJ: Dad, me too. I want to be with Tae Poong.
YJ's Dad: But still, you two are...
TP: I know how you feel. But we hope... at least you wouldn't judge us by other people's standards. You're well aware of how I got to marry Yu Ra.
YJ: Dad. I've been giving up everything so far in my life. You know that, too. But there's one thing... I can't give up, and that's Tae Poong. You said you wanted me to be happy. Please give me permission to be with Tae Poong. You'll do that for me, right?
YJ's Dad: Oh, boy. But... I'm worried about your mother.
TP: I'll... I'll try talking to her.
YJ's Dad: No. When it's time, I'll talk to her.
(YJ and her dad walk outside of TP's office)
YJ: Thanks, Dad. I thought you would never approve of us.
YJ's Dad: Who am I to say anything when you two are into each other?
(Mr. Koo sees YJ & her dad from afar)
Mr. Koo (thinking): What? Dae Chul?
YJ: Let's go, Dad. I'll walk you out.
YJ's Dad: Your face is glowing now.
(YJ and her dad leave)
Mr. Koo: "Dad"? Ms. Han was Dae Chul's daughter? Hold on.
(Mr. Koo uses his phone)
Mr. Koo: Yes, is this Human Resources? May I see Ms. Han Yu Jung's job application?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I want to see fur coat henchman blackmailing YR to marry him. That would be a humiliation worse than prison for her. :lol:

I am sure YR, Joo and Ko will be punished but the nasty mother is getting free :cry:. If TP had died, or in an accident, it would be due to her heartless deed. She's also getting a DIL who will most likely be step daughter of Chairman Cha. The writer will be too busy with the main characters and the new old couple.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Is it just me who seems to be more excited about the love story of the oldies?  I find Soo Hee so attractive inspite of her age same thing with Cha Woo Seok who looks so dashing.  Btw I am a newbie here.  So who is the real parents of Yu Jung?  Since she's not a real Han then she's free to marry TP. 

Edited by Good Karma
Add some incites
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, youngae said:

Here is my theory. SJ’ mom and Yura are in for some big karma. They coveted what wasn’t theirs. For karma to come full circle everything must be taken from them. They both must lose their status in the DL group. Divorce the father and son.  I think for instance that SJ is SH’s son. It would be way to convenient if YJ was her daughter. The way the chairman grilled YJ when she was dating SJ. I believe the chairman’s family probably had him do a dna test to prove SJ was his. I bet she stole SJ from SH. It would be more interesting storyline that way. The Secretary is YJ dad. I don’t know why just throwing that in the universe.

This theory would make sense but did you forget the flashback. DH and Secretary talked about him having children. He would have mentioned already having a baby when DH at the time has Han YuRa.  So that theory doesn’t fly but it really got me thinking.  Hey the writer may SURPRISE US.  Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV

@Bernard said 

Why no one Mention why his son was at her store?  1. Because Chairman is too busy trying to cover up why he went there. 2. Someone mention this SJ way of “ NOT DOINF ANYTHING” lol 

• Like 5

SJ gifted a handphone to YR.:hushed:  Is the writer going to throw their coupling into our face when it's bad enough trying to endure YJ & TP's romance?

Thank goodness for the old couple's eternal love. I actually watched last night's episode, maybe about 80%. I only skipped YJ and TP's confession to Han father about their relationship. It was still underwhelming listening to the two lovebirds.

Maybe if YJ gets a big makeover instead of wearing boring pants, same hair and same makeup. Women's looks tend to change with a new romance or a breakup. Well, I did.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

can anyone pregnant YR , the woman is so obsessed with her getting pregnant :w00t:

Brother: why wouldn’t be YJ , isn’t she attractive ( not according to @maribella ) but maybe TP could do it this time and pregnant someone :yum:

YJ is nice enough except for the dull baggy clothes but there is no aura of being in love. She is the FL for goodness sakes. I am really curious who dresses them. Ye Jin looks like she borrows her mum's clothes last night. :lol:

I hope that pregnancy talk was to confirm that the awful woman did not have twins. The writer may also make YR pregnant. The handphone gift from SJ could be the beginning. Next it could be his body with the abs? :hwaiting2:

• LOL 2

41 minutes ago, maribella said:

Maybe if YJ gets a big makeover instead of wearing boring pants, same hair and same makeup. Women's looks tend to change with a new romance or a breakup. Well, I did.

her clothes were sharper and more fitted when she was dating seo jun. :sweatingbullets: maybe those kimbap abs inspired her. whereas tae poong's genius brain and friendship means she can afford to look totally boring and it would be fine! :P hahahahahha...

• LOL 5

12 hours ago, maribella said:

SJ gifted a handphone to YR.

I have to wonder if SJ has tracking on that phone he gave to YR. I am sure it was for product placement but why would he be nice enough to give her a phone he supposedly got for free? He has never been that nice or kind to her. And he gives it to her after listening at the door and over hearing her being called noona and learning that she disowned someone. SJ maybe an obsessive, selfish jerk who is clingy, but once he gets a clue and a direction to look he is on it. So I say that phone he gave her prolly has something in it to track and listen to her calls. 

I find it funny that the Chairman was treated like a child when he was caught at SH's shop by SJ. His tone was like he was the father and his dad was a wayward child. To me it was funny for him to remind his father about his mother. I felt like he was giving his father back a bit of what was given to him when he was trying to be with YJ. 

None of this would have started to come to light if YR had not dipped her toes in to things that had nothing to do with her. YR is the catalyst that has made SH get her memory back , has made SJ finally find out her past and will expose all of SJ's mothers crimes.

I am very interested to find out just where the Han's "found" YJ. My greatest wish is for her to be freed from filial ties to this family. I don't expect them to be punished except from the stand point of having to face all of YR's crimes and watch her either go to jail or go crazy and be locked up. The mother still does not see the light about her blood daughter and will be slapped in the face with YR's crimes are truly exposed. I think part of the best revenge against YR is if YJ is truly the Chairman's child with SH. I say this because YR did all of this to get out of what she saw her poor situation but YJ will have what YR was trying to get and keep just by being born. 

Can someone tell me does YR's parents know that she was suppose to be the donor and ran away? It strikes me as odd that they are not as mad as YJ was over the child's death. The brother knows but he is useless. I consider her parents poor grandparents as the condoned YJ raising that child and becoming a single mother when they could have raised him as their grandson. Yet the mother was quick to want to take the child and run on YR's orders never thinking of YJ or the child. Its going to serve the mother and her useless husband to get some hard blows over YR's crimes. Let's list them so far. 

a. Lying that a special needs man had his way with her.. ( lmao, just ewwwww) and got her pregnant. 

b. giving false witness on a hit an run that put her mother in law in prison to stop her from telling everyone that she lied about the baby being TP's

c. Taking TP's money after he was locked away and running. (Which only happened because she stole his mothers stamp.)

d. Providing fraudulent documents for her education and past. 

e. Blackmailing her current in laws and husband. 

f. Running away after promising to provide bone marrow to her child thus killing him. 

g. having YJ kidnapped and stealing ashes of her dead son. 

h. Killing her ex to keep him from telling about her past. ( I agree as well he is prolly not dead)

Her main fear now is her false testimony being found out. Its already out as far as TP is concerned. YR is an idiot on that regard as she did not think that anyone would check. I expect her to find out that SJ's mother committed the hit and run and is embezzling now and did back then which is why she framed TP's mom if nothing else YR has a way to find out all the bad deeds. 

Her actions to constantly keep running up into her families face will result in SJ on the trail or finding out the truth. From the preview it looks like he already has. The moment he throws it in her face and thinks he can get away from her she will hit him with all of his mothers dirt. Its for sure that YR and SJ's mom are due a lot of karma. So far by my count we have SJ's mom two murders with an attempted murder of SH(back then and now). And YR has and a attempted murder of her ex or two murders (including her son and her ex) with an attempt or two on YJ and TP. So we will either see them in jail , locked up with a straight jacket and on the good drugs or dead. Someone has to pay for the lives that were harmed by these two women. Someone above said it best they are so much alike both greedy for people and things that do not belong to them. If they had not coveted people and things that was not meant for them none of this would happen. Instead they will take a few innocent people down with them when they go. 

Who is SJ's father will it be minion or will it be the Chairman who seems to have been forced into this marriage due to his family. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

am very interested to find out just where the Han's "found" YJ. My greatest wish is for her to be freed from filial ties to this family. I don't expect them to be punished except from the stand point of having to face all of YR's crimes and watch her either go to jail or go crazy and be locked up. The mother still does not see the light about her blood daughter and will be slapped in the face with YR's crimes are truly exposed. I think part of the best revenge against YR is if YJ is truly the Chairman's child with SH. I say this because YR did all of this to get out of what she saw her poor situation but YJ will have what YR was trying to get and keep just by being born. 

Well said @Ldy Gmerm and that is why I said at the beginning YJ isn’t the Han’s child by blood. After MW died , how will HAN YURA REALLY FEEL THE LOST OF HER HARDWORK AND LIES

“Can someone tell me does YR's parents know that she was suppose to be the donor and ran away? 

YES TJEY KNOW AND THEY DON’T REALLY CARE. DH wasn’t a grandchild they adored . Sadly that is the truth. If they did care, the mother wouldn’t be running to take care of her at all. 

OMg!!!! 
I HAVE PROOF NOW THAT SJ IS THE SECRETARY SON.  Secretary’s main job is to FOLLOW THE CHAIRMAN. SJ IS NOW FOLLOWING YR. The resemblance is staggering 

RESEMBLANCE 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f296c86735c9b7f35ecef

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

38 minutes ago, roli said:

I have just a question...does the drama would have only 100 episodes, if so that means we onlly have 9 more episodes to reveal all the lies and resolve situations....

@roli There are a total of 105 episodes

OKAY everyone. Good news !! 
O was right again

Episode 91& 92   proves why Han Yu Ra is  Ha Dae Cheol’a daughter. HDC will still keep the truth to himself until he dies. I am dying to know why. 

Han Yu Ra Was born with a bad Heart??? Is that why they let her do whatever she wants because of her illness. They let her become some evil woman because they felt bad she was born with a birth defect. I hate the way some writers come up with some kind of stupid reason for us to feel bad for these evil characters. That doesn't explain  MURDER OR ATTEMPTED MURDER!!!

Now the secretary will use HYJ to get scare SJS to leave town for good. 
I think Chaitman new that SJS was PREGNANT that is why he asked , If Ye Jin is the only child she has?  So many hints were given this episode. 

This drama has finally gotten interesting and it took about 91 episodes for it to happen 

• Like 6