[Drama 2022] Our School Now / All of us are dead, 지금 우리 학교는 - Yoon Chan Young, Park Salomon - Premiered on Netflix

0ly40

Netflix Drama

All of us are dead / Our School Now

fullsizephoto1204194.jpg

Network: Netflix

Episodes: TBA

Genre: Suspense, Horror, Zombies

Airdate: 2021

Director: Lee Jae Kyu

Writer: Joo Dong Geun (webtoon), Chun Sung Il

Story:

All of Us Are Dead is about a group of high school students who are faced with an extreme crisis situation when they become trapped in their school, while a zombie virus spreads like a wildfire. (Source: Netflix Media Centre)

Cast:

44Bowc.jpg

Yoon Chan Young as Cheong San

2q3vwc.jpg
Park Ji Hoo as Ohn Jo

X1e1x_5c.jpg
Jo Yi Hyun as Nam Ra

7n2Nbc.jpg
Park Solomon as Su Hyuk

Yoo In Soo as Gwi Nam

Lee Kyu Hyung as Song Jae Ik

Kim Byung Chul as Lee Byeong Chan

Kim Jee So as TBA

Shin Jae Hwi as Chang Hoon

Lee Chae Eun as Hee Soo

Kim Bo Yun as Seo Hyo Ryeong

Bae Hae Seon as Park Eui Won

Yoon Gyung Ho as Jung Yong Nam

Kim Jin Young as Ji Min

Lee Sang Hee as Park Seon Hwa

Jeon Bae Soo as Nam So Ju

Ahn Ji Ho as TBA

Ahn Seung Gyun as TBA

Oh Hee Joon as TBA

Jung Yi Seo as TBA

Woo Ji Hyun as TBA

Ham Sung Min as TBA

Lee Min Goo as TBA

Jin Ho Eun as TBA

Jo Dal Hwan as TBA

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Our School Now / All of us are dead, 지금 우리 학교는 - Yoon Chan Young, Park Salomon - Premieres on Netflix first half 2021
  • 2 weeks later...

AWESOME!

i tried to find the webtoon from the app, unfortunately it's only available in korean, chinese, indonesian and thai... no english :no_mouth: i'm going to follow that webtoon!

i saw one of the main casts is the Yujle med intern in Hospital Playlist!

gotta check back often for updates, thanks for the sharing! @0ly40 :heart:

• Love 2

• 1 year later...

I just started to watch this and woah - it is very dark, gory, and violent!! I am closing my eyes here and there lol

I didn’t expect it because of the high school setting and cast of characters. Ok back to ep 2 

Ep 3

Spoiler

Oh this episode is super good! I can’t believe Naeyon - the selfish rich girl - intentionally infected Gyeon-Su, the boy she looked down on. It was really a hard scene to watch and yes, even the scene of her trying to get some pity.

I am glad Nam-Ra for exposing the truth but gah I can’t believe the teacher went to rescue Naeyon. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Blob 1

Deserved. I finished it late late last night.

What did you all think?

Spoiler

Overall very solid, especially the first half. The second half got a little bit draggy with multiple plot lines but still very good. 

Acting wise - everyone was great but the weakest was Park Ji-Hoo as Oh-Jo - she didn’t convince me and I found her character a bit annoying. 

I cried when Cheong San died. I see ppl trying ti say he may be alive like Nam Ra but I can’t see it. He was one of the best part of this show - his fights with Gwi etc.

Season 2? It would be interesting to see where they took this. 

• Blob 1

I see a lot of comments that say they hate the FL character, it's a shame, I find this character very interesting, i want her to become badass if there is a season 2
I hope for a season 2 for more, and to see if the ML will come back

2 hours ago, Yinye said:

Deserved. I finished it late late last night.

What did you all think?

Hide contents

Overall very solid, especially the first half. The second half got a little bit draggy with multiple plot lines but still very good. 

Acting wise - everyone was great but the weakest was Park Ji-Hoo as Oh-Jo - she didn’t convince me and I found her character a bit annoying. 

I cried when Cheong San died. I see ppl trying ti say he may be alive like Nam Ra but I can’t see it. He was one of the best part of this show - his fights with Gwi etc.

Season 2? It would be interesting to see where they took this. 

Spoiler

I know SML and SFL were a couple from the start, but SML ended up loving FL?? or both? or was it just more friendship?? it's confused for me, and what about ML like??

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I’m halfway through the drama and I’m enjoying it so far. There are some flaws in the drama though, like some plot points being skipped over and not explained (i.e. how did On Jo’s father get away from the swarm of zombies after the hose ran of water). Also some transitions can be weird too.. but overall it’s interesting so far!

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, ferily said:

I’m halfway through the drama and I’m enjoying it so far. There are some flaws in the drama though, like some plot points being skipped over and not explained (i.e. how did On Jo’s father get away from the swarm of zombies after the hose ran of water). Also some transitions can be weird too.. but overall it’s interesting so far!

It was interesting then I began to check out after episode 8 and then wanted my money back by the last episode. I want a refund for something that's free, smh

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

@marrez1

I think the teen love plots was also a bit weak but I think they left things open and maybe in S2 there will be changes etc. 

Edit: @marrez1 I would have liked the FL more if her character was written and act better - not that I hated the character but something was lacking. Yes she has compassion and empathy but I didn’t like how it was portrayed. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1

Completed the drama and I enjoyed all 12 episodes. This was exactly what I was expecting it to be, a proper crazy zombie drama, which would keep the characters on their toes. 

Of course there were some big WTH or stupid moments in this drama as well. But then again, for me, a lot of them were actually understandable since a bunch of teenagers suddenly see themselves caught up in a life-death situation with no adult to rely on. Some of their plans were actually very good in theory, but they didn't consider the practical aspect of it, and some of those plans didn't really prove to be that good or smart. 

I'll post my proper thoughts on this drama later today, but I liked what I watched, and it was a good ride for me. They have wrapped up this drama pretty well, so while they can go for another season if they want to, but it is good to see this story to be kinda concluded. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Yinye said:

@marrez1

I think the teen love plots was also a bit weak but I think they left things open and maybe in S2 there will be changes etc. 

yes, i know and there's barely romance here, it's not the main focus, even there is kiss

the bromance here, i laughed so much this part

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

I was so excited for this show because I love the zombie genre but I'm immensely disappointed.

I found the main characters not likeable at all with the exception of Cheongsan who grew on me over time 

Spoiler

and of course he was the one they had to kill off. And I hate how they did it, by the hand of a bully who spent the whole time trying to kill him while Cheongsan tried keeping everyone else safe, his end was extremely unsatisfying and he deserved better. I really hated how much power they gave to that bully even if his scenes where he was walking among the zombies was pretty cool at times but idk why they had to make him reach his goal. It was comical how many times he ended up falling from high places tho.

All the side characters seemed to have more personality and I found myself rooting for them over the leads, they were the ones that carried the show imo. The female leads were extremely boring to me, personality and acting wise.

Spoiler

I think Namra could've been so much more useful than she was? Why wasn't it her luring the zombies away? They wouldn't touch her anyways instead she just stood around staring and doing nothing a lot of times.

Suhyeok was good at the start and then somehow turned into a token love interest that I ended up not caring about either.

They introduced too many characters that in the end went nowhere and weren't used to their potential 

Spoiler

like with the bullied girl I was really hoping she would confront some of her bullies? A showdown between her and Gwinam? like anything else than what we saw her do, such a waste.

This show didn't need 12 episodes imo as it really felt like it was dragging a lot of times. A lot of  deaths were so unnecessary and there were too many times I was infuriated by some character I spent the most time being angry. 

Make-up, effects, cinematography, zombies and everything else was good but the writing was weak imo, I'd rate it like 6/10.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

• gm4queen changed the title to [Drama 2022] Our School Now / All of us are dead, 지금 우리 학교는 - Yoon Chan Young, Park Salomon - Premiered on Netflix

It was enjoyable (laughed a lot at the beginning, though it became depressing towards the end), but it could've been much better. What happened to the science teacher? He looked like the new bred of humans. The romance was poorly written, too rushed and lacked depth. Most of the characters were stupid and frustrating (I thought "just die already").

They implied zombies and the bully were immortal (the bully sure looked immortal after falling so many times), and yet, some died immediately. I wished they explained this better.

Also, their weakness was "high-pitched sound", and yet, this wasn't explained (why? The science teacher must've known why), nor was fully explored. Actually, how could they assume they're safe after the blasts? It showed that animals were carriers as well, some of them even got out of the jail box (they were sniffing the female lead's feet, yet nothing happened, for what purpose did they film such scene?). So the animals could easily infect the population...Bad writing I must say.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

It was interesting then I began to check out after episode 8 and then wanted my money back by the last episode. I want a refund for something that's free, smh

Lol I can completely understand that. I feel like a lot of people (I’ve been reading comments on other websites) are about to drop the drama

• Like 3

Well its based on webtoon,all the characters are potrayed the same as the webtoon. I think because they are still student and faced live and death situasion also they  are not professional trained like army or police make this intresting. there always unknown or anoying character that have higher survival rate in this kinda movie.

people and main character always sacrified,so dont expect happy ending for this kinda disaster/survival theme (even gong yoo train to busan made me cried) .

All the cast are young talented actors,park ji ho do well so much in house of hummingbird,we can see her later act as younger sister in drama called little woman with kim go eun and nam ji hyun. park salomon after this could be new hunk in south  korea,jo hi hyun already known in hospital playlist also yoon chan young gonna have bright career. 

also lee eun saem duality in the red sleeves and all of us are dead 

FKWbXoyUcAI44kJ?format=jpg&name=large

FKWbXowVUAAnDy6?format=jpg&name=large

they got perfect casting,i know theres plothole but dont so much,they executed well

how this kinda pandemic happen,how the goverment react just the same (the corrupt)

and got 100 rating on rotten tomatoes,cant wait for season 2

all-of-us-are-dead-rotten-tomatoes.png?a

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ferily said:

Lol I can completely understand that. I feel like a lot of people (I’ve been reading comments on other websites) are about to drop the drama

I don't mind being on the fun ride oh, but I wonder if they were only reflecting or showing the webtoon. If the webtoon is lacking and they are being accurate to the story, maybe they just can't help it. However, I can see why many people do like it. And my tolerance level admittedly is a lot shorter than it's been in years. This also means that I was ready for all the bullies to die on the first episode and there was one of them that did not want to leave.

• Like 2

Quick Poll: Participating in the Winter Olympics (Beijing - 2022)

•  

Dear Chingus, we are back with an exciting Quick Poll!:wow1:

Many of our favourite dramas will be on a hiatus. While we wait for our dramas to air, let us experience the thrill of Winter Olympics. Do participate in the poll and let us know about your favourite events that never fail to give you the adrenalin rush. :highonflowers:

re: @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart