[Drama 2021] Hello? It`s Me!, 안녕? 나야!

larus

Wow, I thought episode 4 was painful to watch.  17 year old FL and the ML get more selfish and annoying with each episode and while I like old FL's character I'm not crazy about the actress.  I do like the CEO and the loan sharks.  But I'm still watching, even though I can't explain it., so the show must be doing something right.

• Like 1

Poor current Ha Ni can't catch a break, no thanks to her past teenage self. :isannoyed:There seem to be a lot of dancing in this drama, is it a musical LoL? :joy: I liked how there's a exercise break at Joa Confectionary. Maybe I should incorporate it into my daily routine it sure looks fun & beats the gym. :doggie:

I wonder how Ha Ni will react when she finds out Yu Hyun is actually rich. 

• Like 2

The FF button is my friend when watching this drama. I really cannot stand the younger self of the FL. She continues to do crazy and selfish acts. She really should know the consequences of her selfish acts so she can stop what she's doing right now. Her reasoning is not acceptable. Likewise, the actress playing the young Ha Ni does not help either. She's trying too hard and it shows. Her acting is too put on.

There's a real story in this drama. The writer should focus on that. I think the production should focus on the development of the older Ha Ni, like how she can get over the guilt she is still suffering from due to the death of her father that her selfishness caused. They should limit the flashbacks because we already know what happened. Ha Ni's story arc in her foray into product development is similar to the plot of another crazy makjang that ended last year. I believe that there are other approaches to restore Ha Ni's more vibrant personality and erase her guilt - by bringing a family close together - repairing the broken relationship between the chairman and his son, repairing her relationship with her sister. Overall, I just want to get rid of the younger self that continues to irritate.

• Like 3

So Anthony had "work" done on his face.. what's the big deal? I mean a lot of celebrities do anyways.

I felt for adult Ha Ni as she cried at the memory of her dad... I lost my dad as well, it's been 17 years and it still hurts, I miss him everyday~ 

Wonder who's that creepy person wandering outside Ha Ni's place? And she was smart to use the snacks as floating device. I mean I can't swim so that would've been disastrous.     

It's nice to see Ha Ni smile and be lauded for her efforts even if it brings envy from her other work mates in particular Ji Eun. 

I like this drama so far, it's got heart & fun ha-ha? I didn't think the romance between Ha Ni & Yu Hyun would work but now I change my mind. They kind of look cute together.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

This drama is better than I expected. Choi Kang Hee and com-rom are still a perfect combination for me.

squid dance is so funny. Even though the young ban ha ni made me pissed off but the kelp costume made me laugh.

I'm waiting for Hani and Yu Hyeon to become better versions of themselves. and I am also waiting for Ji Eun and Anthony to move on from their school day memories

young Hani and young Anthony looks good together, but i ship old Hani with yu hyeon :)

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I gave up on this after ep 5.  I can't stand young Hani and Yu Hyeon and don't have enough sympathy for older Hani to care about her redemption over that of her sister and Ji Eun (the ones who were actually hurt by Hani's selfishness.)  If I'm wrong and they do give Ha-Young and Ji-Eun positive storylines I might start it up again.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I like how Ji Eun's opening up to Ha Ni and offered her tea for once which was really nice.:ilike:Her and Yu Hyun make a good team too, he can finally put all those stuff he learned to good use eheh.:glasses:

Er---is teen Ha Ni's nephew crushing on her oh dear LoL!?:tounge_wink: Anthony's feud with Yu Hyun is so petty seriously them both are like overgrown kids tsk. I can't seem to grasp how old Yu Hyun's dad look ha-ha. I mean I get he was probably conceived rather late, but the chairman look more like his grandpa. Their bickering is cute and funny though.

I like how close Ha Ni is getting with her teen self, it's like she's learning while at the same time accepting her past as well~ Although it'd probably devastate teen Ha Ni when she finds out the truth of her dad.. Can Yu Hyun stop calling Ha Ni ahjumma?  

• Like 5

Oh WoW this thread is pretty..dead LoL.

Ha Ni is working on a new snack that is allergy friendly and uses tofu as base. Love her ingenuity. 

Ji Eun gets to live out her dream of being the perfect mom as she's pregnant. 

The petty fights between Yu Hyun and Anthony are getting old. They need to grow up too. Wonder how Anthony will react when he finds out who Yu Hyun is..?

• Like 4

Hello ~~~ I just binged through all the episodes and really enjoy it. I like Ha Ni's "mother/daughter" relationship with her 17 year old self, but I'm totally dreading the moment she finds out the truth of her father. It breaks my heart every time they flash back to the time of his death. :tears: Yoo Hyun may be a bit childish, but he has a good heart and is very capable. His crush on Ha Ni is sweet. I like that his father and Ha Ni's mother approve of the other. :lol: Speaking of his father, I find their bickering hilarious, but it's good that Yoo Hyun is finally understanding how snacks can make people happy, which seems to be bridging the relationship between them. I hope they can truly reconcile before his father's condition gets worse. Their impromptu dinner together is a positive start. Btw, Yoo Hyun mentioned that a taxi driver had saved his life. I wonder what is the backstory behind it.

Yoo Hyun's aunt is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I hope Do Yoon remains to be a good. He and Ji Eun are cute together, especially after finding out that their expecting.

On 3/17/2021 at 3:06 PM, Latte_Anyday said:

Ha Ni is working on a new snack that is allergy friendly and uses tofu as base. Love her ingenuity. 

Me too. I have food allergies myself so Ha Ni and Yoo Hyun's ideas totally interest me. Also, I like tofu!

• Like 3

@taeunfighting

Yea ahahah. I love it too, whether fried or steamed or in soup yum!

Why was grandma so intent on having teen Ha Ni keep the phone charger?? Does she know something? Adult Ha Ni with Yu Hyun came up with a rice puff-tofu snack LoL. It sort of reminds me of something similar we have here. It's a common cookie/snack during chinese new year.

I am curious as to how Anthony was at fault for the death of Ha Ni's dad? I'm guessing Ha Ni's dad saved Yu Hyun when he was younger.      

• Like 4

I know Ha Ni and Yu Hyun are endgame and I really love them but can we not make a villain out of Anthony? I am dreading to know how he was responsible for Ha Ni's father's death. I do find him cute and feel sorry for him. they lightly portray his lactose intolerance but it is no fun to see anyone suffering. Also, did I mention it was getting repetitive? Just like Ha Ni and Yu Hyun are discovering themselves and becoming a better person, Anthony too is growing and I want to remember him this way, slightly bumbling, misguidedly conceited but still has a good, kind heart.   

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Did anyone feel a little emotional with Ha Ni and young Ha Ni holding each other's hand during the car drive? Young Ha Ni has been really wanting to go back home so when the opportunity to do so abruptly came up, it was nice to see her realize she was going to miss Ha Ni and vice versa. I am curious to know who wanted them to meet. Was the reason for both to find happiness in their respective lives again? My guess is it's past grandma, but we'll see when they pick up the mysterious phone call.

Feeling the loss of a loved one can last a lifetime. I can't even imagine how it feels like compounded with guilt that it was my fault. So, after 20 years of hurt and blame, it was also nice to see Ha Ni and her sister finally make up and start to heal. The tape of their father's voice was a lovely touch to bring them together. I do believe it's healthier to hold onto the good memories and let go of the bad.

About Yu Hyun, I like him more and more each episode. Not only does he have a good heart and is capable. He is also a dependable man. Ha Ni needs someone she can confide with and lean on. Yu Hyun has shown to be that person. I have a feeling Yu Hyun will be faced with tough times when he learns of his father's possible blindness which I can see Ha Ni being there for him in return.

Saving what I disliked for last. I am disappointed that Ji Eun fell for the aunt's evil tricks. Hopefully, she does have a conscience and it will turn her back around.

• Like 3

Oy they just had to burst our bubble didn't they? Just when the gang were happy and all.. **** happens geez:headbang:I sure hope the chairman is ok. Is Do Yoon turning evil to protect Ji Eun? Happy for Anthony, nice to see him smile for a change. Hope teen Ha Ni won't get into trouble too~

• Like 4

Yay, I'm happy Anthony landed his big role! I like that he got to celebrate the good news with both Ha Nis and even Yu Hyun. Both guys may bicker, but it's nice that they were able to be genuine/sincere during this moment.

I'm super relieved it turned out Ji Eun did not follow through with the evil aunt's plans and that she/Ha Ni put closure to the past. Still, the aunt was able to use the footage to manipulate Do Yoon. However, I don't believe that he is truly on her side. I think he has a plan of his own and will blindside his mother in the end. I hope I am not wrong. LOL.

But gosh, I hope Yu Hyun's father will ultimately be okay. To be honest, I think it's an opportune time for Yu Hyun to step up and show his capabilities, especially now that there may be a power struggle at the company.

In the preview, it looked like young Ha Ni may get hurt. I hope she will be okay too!

• Like 3