[Drama 2021] Hello? It`s Me!, 안녕? 나야!

larus

January 1 2021

Teaser trailer for KBS2 drama “Hello? It’s Me!”

Hello_Its-Me-teaserSM1.jpg

First teaser trailer added for KBS2 drama series “Hello? It’s Me!” starring Choi Gang-Hee, Kim Young-Kwang, & Lee Re. The teaser trailer begins with Ban Ha-Ni (Choi Gang-Hee) dressed in a squid costume and dancing in a store. She then gets arrested. The teaser also shows Ban Ha-Ni and Han Yoo-Hyun (Kim Young-Kwang) meeting for the first time, while sitting in adjacent holding cells. Han Yoo-Hyun is the son of rich chaebol family. At the end of the teaser, 17-year-old Ban Ha-Ni (Lee Re) travels through time and meets her 37-year-old self in the hospital. Meanwhile, below are photos from the first script reading, which took place September, 2020 at the KBS Annex Building in Seoul, South Korea. 

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Ban Ha-Ni (Choi Gang-Hee) is 37-years-old and a single woman. She holds a temporary position at work, which makes her nervous that she might get fired. She is generally servile and timid. Considering her current state, she does not want to be single. One day, 17-year-old Ban Ha-Ni from the past comes to 37-year-old Ban Ha-Ni. 17-year-old Ban Ha-Ni is totally different from her older self. The younger Ban Ha-Ni is bright and optimisti

more https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-for-kbs2-drama-hello-its-me

• Like 2

'Hello? It's me!' Kim Young-kwang and Eum Moon-seok,'' will appear together in KBS2 variety show ..

optimize

As a result of the news 1 coverage on the 5th, Kim Young-kwang and Eum Moon-seok participated in the recording of KBS 2TV's Tuesday entertainment'Trouble Son of the Rooftop Room' held in December last year. The two who visited the recording site of'Troublesome Son of the Rooftop Room' are expected to capture not only the cast but also the viewers with a sense of anti-war entertainment.

'The Troubled Son of the Rooftop Room' starring Kim Young-gwang and Eum Moon-seok is scheduled to air between the end of this month and the beginning of February.

Meanwhile,'Hello? It's me!' is a fantasy-growing romantic comedy in which a 37-year-old female protagonist, who has become lukewarm in both romance, work and dreams, encounters her 17-year-old who was not afraid of anything in the world and was hot in everything. It will be aired for the first time on February 3, with Choi Kang-hee, Kim Young-gwang, Lee, and Eum Moon-seok appearing.

(Google translate)

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2021010515138280415

BTS pictures

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJn8zx-rqW_/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
anuary 19 2021

Teaser trailer #2 for KBS2 drama series “Hello? It’s Me!”

Hello_Its-Me-teaser3SM1.jpg

New teaser trailers added for KBS2 drama series “Hello? It’s Me!” (literal title) starring Choi Gang-Hee, Kim Young-Kwang, & Lee Re. One version features Choi Gang-Hee as Ban Ha-Ni and the other features Lee Re as 17-year-old Ban Ha-Ni. The Lee Re teaser begins with her stating “17-year-old I, who was full of dreams and hope, met myself of 20 years later who became a squid.” The Choi Gang-Hee teaser begins with her stating “I of 20 years ago came to today’s me, who had no dreams, goals, or hope.” Below are two new teaser posters for the drama series.

“Hello? It’s Me!” first airs February 17, 2021 in South Korea (takes over KBS2’s Weds. & Thurs. 9:30 PM time slot after “Cheat On Me If You Can“).

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Ban Ha-Ni (Choi Gang-Hee) is 37-years-old and a single woman. She holds a temporary position at work, which makes her nervous that she might get fired. She is generally servile and timid. Considering her current state, she does not want to be single. One day, 17-year-old Ban Ha-Ni (Lee Re) from the past comes to 37-year-old Ban Ha-Ni. 17-year-old Ban Ha-Ni is totally different from her older self. The younger Ban Ha-Ni is bright and optimistic.

Spoiler

Hello_Its-Me-tp01.jpg

Hello_Its-Me-tp02.jpg

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-2-for-kbs2-drama-series-hello-its-me

• Like 1

Watch: Choi Kang Hee And Lee Re Are Opposite Versions Of The Same Character In Teasers For Fantasy Rom-Com

40c977c1657d4276b5e1be27ac07fe7e.jpeg?s=

Jan 19, 2021
by S. Cho

KBS’s upcoming fantasy romantic comedy has released new posters and teasers!

KBS 2TV’s “Hello, Me!” tells the story of 37-year-old Ban Ha Ni (played by Choi Kang Hee) who’s disappointed with all aspects of her life, including dating, work, and her dreams. One day, she is visited by her 17-year-old self (played by Lee Re) who is passionate and unafraid of everything.

The newly released poster has two versions. They feature Choi Kang Hee and Lee Re gazing softly at one another, with one being an animated version

Hello-Me-1.jpg

Hello-Me-2.jpg

These comforting posters reflect the unspoken message of support between the two. They also pique viewers’ interest in discovering what happened in the last 20 years to transform Ha Ni from her confident, 17-year-old self to her disheartened 37-year-old self.

Regarding the poster, the producers commented, “Imagining what you will be like 10, 20 years after you’re a student is an experience everyone has had. The person who has the most interest and expectations for your future self is none other than yourself. Even if you come to face a future that your past ambitious self could never have imagined, we wanted to send a message of comfort saying, ‘You’re doing very well’ through touching eye contact.”

KBS also released two teasers for the drama, with the first showing Choi Kang Hee as an extremely disheartened 37-year-old Ban Ha Ni. She narrates, “Today, my past self from 20 years ago came to visit my dream-less, goal-less, hopeless self.” As she rips the sticker off a bag of “lucky crackers,” she’s excited to see the package read, “Someone who will change your fate is going to appear.”

Ban Ha Ni runs home and is shocked to find her 17-year-old self running around her home, asking a million questions a minute.

In the second teaser, Lee Re makes an extravagant appearance as bright, popular, and ambitious 17-year-old Ban Ha Ni. She narrates, “My 17-year-old self, who was full of dreams, goals, and hope, ended up meeting my ugly self 20 years into the future.”

Lee Re is horrified to see her future self locked up in a jail cell and yells out, “How? How could I, Ban Ha Ni?!”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1449550wpp/watch-choi-kang-hee-and-lee-re-are-opposite-versions-of-the-same-character-in-teasers-for-fantasy-rom-com

• Like 1

Choi Kang Hee And Kim Young Kwang Are Polar Opposites In Poster For Upcoming Rom-Com Drama

40e5e132fe4f4245bcc9b1b22838e24c.jpeg?s=

Jan 25, 2021
by S. P

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Hello, Me!” has released new posters featuring Choi Kang Hee and Kim Young Kwang!

“Hello, Me!” is a fantasy romantic comedy about a 37-year-old woman named Ban Ha Ni (Choi Kang Hee), who is disappointed with all aspects of her life, including dating, work, and her dreams. One day, she is visited by her 17-year-old self (Lee Re), who is passionate and unafraid of everything.

In one poster, Ban Ha Ni’s 37-year-old self is dressed in a squid costume as she shoots a disgruntled look at Han Yoo Hyun (Kim Young Kwang), who hangs on her arm and flashes a cute and innocent smile. Ban Ha Ni has experienced the weight of the world, but as a free-spirited second-generation chaebol, Han Yoo Hyun has never grown up. The poster evokes a comedic yet romantic atmosphere between the two individuals with opposite backgrounds who are certain to influence each other’s lives.

Choi-Kang-Hee-Kim-Young-Kwang.jpg

Another poster features a collage of various Polaroids that show off the pair’s youthful aura. One of the photos depicts 17-year-old Ban Ha Ni in her school uniform, while the face of her 37-year-old self tilts her head up with a smile. Next to her is Han Yoo Hyun, who grins as he hands over a keychain to both versions of Ban Ha Ni. Drama fans are left wondering about what kind of significance the keychain could hold.

Kim-Young-Kwang-Choi-Kang-Hee.jpg

The drama’s production team commented, “Seeing Ban Ha Ni in her squid costume and Han Yoo Hyun leaning on her might make you think that they’re just an ordinary woman in her 30s going through the off season of her life and a man who is forever childish like Peter Pan. However, we actually wanted to show that Ban Ha Ni possesses an inner strength so tough that someone can rely on her completely, that Han Yoo Hyun has a heart that is pure and warm enough to melt someone else’s heart, and that one day he will grow up to become an adult.”

They continued, “Look forward to finding out how Ban Ha Ni and Han Yoo Hyun will be connected despite having completely opposite backgrounds and lifestyles, as well as how they will become each other’s sources of comfort and strength.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450618wpp/choi-kang-hee-and-kim-young-kwang-are-polar-opposites-in-poster-for-upcoming-rom-com-drama

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Hello? It`s Me!, 안녕? 나야! - Choi Kang Hee & Kim Young Kwang- Premieres on February 3rd

Watch: Choi Kang Hee Is Taken Aback By Kim Young Kwang’s Brazen Nature In Teaser For Upcoming Rom-Com

5961eea83bd042949ddb875de9321e94.jpeg?s=

Jan 26, 2021
by S. Nam

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Hello, Me!” released a new teaser starring Choi Kang Hee and Kim Young Kawng!

“Hello, Me!” is a fantasy romantic comedy about a 37-year-old woman named Ban Ha Ni (Choi Kang Hee), who is disappointed with all aspects of her life, including dating, work, and her dreams. One day, she is visited by her 17-year-old self (Lee Re), who is passionate and unafraid of everything.

The hilarious new teaser begins with the penniless second-generation chaebol Han Yoo Hyun (Kim Young Kwang) spotting his target at the bus stop. He moves closer to Ban Ha Ni and unexpectedly asks, “Could you lend me some money for food?” surprising Ban Ha Ni in the process.

Han Yoo Hyun continues to follow Ban Ha Ni and slyly asks, “While I’m at it, can I borrow 10,000 won (approximately $9) more?” Speechless, Ban Ha Ni simply turns her back on him and walks away as Han Yoo Hyun desperately follows her.

When Ban Ha Ni walks out the convenience store with a drink, Han Yoo Hyun comments, “Oh, I was thirsty too!” Ban Ha Ni angrily yells, “Then buy one and drink it!” Han Yoo Hyun gets discouraged and pitifully comments, “I want to eat chicken with beer.” Ban Ha Ni glares daggers at him, and Han Yoo Hyun quickly puts his head down.

The production team shared, “The unique combination of the penniless second-generation chaebol and an ordinary 37-year-old woman without dreams, goals, or hope will deliver an interesting story that viewers have yet to see before. Going beyond a drama that only delivers simple entertainment to viewers, this will be a multifaceted drama in which viewers can enjoy watching the characters mature as the episodes progress.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450742wpp/watch-choi-kang-hee-is-taken-aback-by-kim-young-kwangs-brazen-nature-in-teaser-for-upcoming-rom-com

casting news

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Hello? It`s Me!, 안녕? 나야! - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST - Choi Kang Hee & Kim Young Kwang - Premieres on February 17th

Kim Young-kwang and Choi Kang-hee in latest stills for Hello? It’s Me!

by tineybeanie

DB210F6B-742D-4539-B0AD-5C397623433C.jpe

Fantasy rom-com drama Hello? It’s Me!, featuring Kim Young-kwang (The Secret Life of My Secretary) and Choi Kang-hee (Good Casting), has released new stills. This drama is about a 37-year-old woman whose life has lost its shine. When she’s visited by her 17-year-old past self, played by Lee Re (Start-up), she’s reminded of her previous passion for life.

Choi Kang-hee plays a woman who is single by default (not by choice) and her professional life isn’t doing all that well either, as she’s a contract worker with low job security. Every day feels the same as the last, and she’s resigned to just living out her days in a state of perpetual complacency. However, she wasn’t always this way–something happened when she was 17-years-old that changed her to the core. It made her abandon her dreams to become a famous entertainer who could change the world, and left her without laughter or tears.

On the other hand, Kim Young-kwang plays a third-generation chaebol heir, who is the modern-day equivalent of Peter Pan. He’s immature with no plans to grow up anytime soon. He’s lived his entire life doing whatever he wants. As a result, he’s a master hobbyist, with multiple licenses and certifications for sports, machinery, and languages. When his father lays down the law and makes him work, he meets Choi Kang-hee’s character and begins to learn how the other side lives.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/02/kim-young-kwang-and-choi-kang-hee-in-latest-stills-for-hello-its-me/

• Like 1

EVENT: My Ultimate Oppa - Part 2

Your request has been granted. :kiss_wink: We put up a new My Ultimate Oppa poll!

This time featuring:

Ahjussi oppas, Super Ahjussi oppas, Grandpa oppas and Keanu Reeves

Please vote for your favorites!

re: @Lmangla

:partyblob:

• Where's My Oppa? 1