Director: 

Broadcast Period: Wed, Thurs & Fri - 2 episodes ea day @ 8pm

Cast:

Li Qin

Qin Hao

Jason Koo

Qi Ji

Synopsis:

Set in Nan Song, a young emperor Liu Yilong works hand-in-hand with his true love, a woman named Changge, to bring back a prosperous nation. The nation has plummeted into chaos and the emperor, Liu Yilong vows to enact reforms to better the life of his people. He meets Shen Changge, a kind lady whose heart houses infinite determination to help her country. Together, the two use their wits as they battle against one of the most corrupt yet powerful clans—the Lu family. To regain power, emperor Yilong arranges a marriage with the daughter of the Shen family, who holds authority over the military. It turns out that the person he is set to marry is the love of his life—Changge. With the help of her family, Yilong slowly rolls out his plans to destroy political clans that are rife with corruption. However, as the the two lovers bring progress and prosperity to their country, the Shen family is murdered. Despite the desperate situations, the emperor and his true love continue on as they establish "The Reign of Yuanjia.” (Source: ChineseDrama.Info)

Additional Link:

Weibo Link

Baidu Link

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie ll @LavelyShai

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

some stills and also trailers

new character stills released for Song of Glory

LiQin really looks awesome.....i wonder if a released date is near with so many stills being released back to back

20 minutes ago, Don Yu said:

Airing at 8pm!

hahaha u're fast....yes it will premier tonight

LOVE Li Qin!!!  ❤️

Episode 1 & 2...

LiQin took to her Weibo to promote "The Song of Glory"

very good stories.....up to episode 10 and we are still lots of martial move :D

and LiQin is good real good :D

LiQin update her Weibo with her characters stills to promote 'The Song of Glory'

Are there any sites that are subbing this drama?  Please, need English... I only understand a little without same. :(

8 minutes ago, tarjig said:

Are there any sites that are subbing this drama?  Please, need English... I only understand a little without same. :(

Yes, It’s on Viki. I read the synopsis yesterday and I’m very interested in the story. Seems a good one. When I checked this morning the first two episodes are already subbed on Viki.

• Thanks 1

Li Qin is getting nods for Best Actress award?! :)

LiQin is so good in this drama. Love it so much. Waiting impatiently for English sub. My mandarin is not good enough to understand period drama especially ancient war drama. 

Croton eng sub will take awhile to come unfortunately.  Hope sub come fast so that more viewers can watch it. Such a good drama.

• LOL 1

You all make sure to check out 'My Amazing Bride' for a different side of her. Li Qin was so adorable in that!

Oh, she CAN absolutely act!!! Love her SO much!!!

3 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

LiQin is so good in this drama. Love it so much. Waiting impatiently for English sub. My mandarin is not good enough to understand period drama especially ancient war drama. 

Croton eng sub will take awhile to come unfortunately.  Hope sub come fast so that more viewers can watch it. Such a good drama.

its really nice like.....i really love  LiQin in this one....she is cold and cute and warm too lols.....and she is very aloof with the ML :D 

• Like 1