Director: Li Hui Zhu, Deng Wei En

Broadcast Period: July 1st - August 12th, 2020

Cast:

Li Qin

Qin Hao

Jason Koo

Qi Ji

Synopsis:

Set in Nan Song, a young emperor Liu Yilong works hand-in-hand with his true love, a woman named Changge, to bring back a prosperous nation. The nation has plummeted into chaos and the emperor, Liu Yilong vows to enact reforms to better the life of his people. He meets Shen Changge, a kind lady whose heart houses infinite determination to help her country. Together, the two use their wits as they battle against one of the most corrupt yet powerful clans—the Lu family. To regain power, emperor Yilong arranges a marriage with the daughter of the Shen family, who holds authority over the military. It turns out that the person he is set to marry is the love of his life—Changge. With the help of her family, Yilong slowly rolls out his plans to destroy political clans that are rife with corruption. However, as the the two lovers bring progress and prosperity to their country, the Shen family is murdered. Despite the desperate situations, the emperor and his true love continue on as they establish "The Reign of Yuanjia.” (Source: ChineseDrama.Info)

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

@LavelyShai

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, tarjig said:

Are there any sites that are subbing this drama?  Please, need English... I only understand a little without same. :(

Yes, It’s on Viki. I read the synopsis yesterday and I’m very interested in the story. Seems a good one. When I checked this morning the first two episodes are already subbed on Viki.

LiQin is so good in this drama. Love it so much. Waiting impatiently for English sub. My mandarin is not good enough to understand period drama especially ancient war drama. 

Croton eng sub will take awhile to come unfortunately.  Hope sub come fast so that more viewers can watch it. Such a good drama.

I watched the first two episodes and the story is good just as I thought. I do wonder if Li Ge is being lied to by her master about her parents death though. In any case, I’m looking forward to episodes 3 & 4 for further story on Li Ge’s integration into the Shen family. I suppose she will want to continue her attempts to kill the prince so this will be interesting. Can she restrain herself for the sake of the Shen family or will she wait until a more opportune time to execute her will.

I just now found out about this drama and as a fan of Li Qin, I will watch w/ subs. I have not seen the ML but LQ looks lovely as always and I look forward to her finally being more than just a princess without fighting skills.  

Update: Just saw ep 1 and very high production re set, costumes and so far - they didn’t dumb down the plot and you have to watch and pay attention on who is who and what sides etc. The fight scenes are well done too. Only minor thing was that the editing made it kinda choppy in terms of flow. Li Qin def shines in this one.

Hello!!! Stumbled upon this drama because a friend of mine retweeted the gorgeous promotional pictures two days ago, and finally today I decided to look for the drama in Viki.

Just saw the first 6 episodes in one go :skull:

This is going to become a problem, it's too addicting!! How am I supposed to do anything now that I can't stop thinking about Lige and the Prince who simps over her?! :joy:

The plot is incredible, the acting and voice over are so fluid and I am in love of the high production in set designs and costumes! I truly have a feeling is going to be one of the dramas of the year!! I can't wait for the episodes tonight, I think Lige finally will know the Prince's identity or vice versa

:popcornjackson:

Brand new trailer focused on Li Qin, wish it is longer and contained some of her crying and other emotional scenes as well.

She is truly a GREAT actress!!!

Other emotional scenes...

@ 1:06

@ 1:10

@ 2:13

@ 2:50

@ 2:59

@ 3:10

LQ is truly so beautiful in this drama. I especially love the red/orange character poster of her adorned on Song Dynasty styling. I am glad that she gets to shine since I came from watching JoL1, I felt she was under utilized a bit on that show.

Archived