It was as we expected.  There will be no resolution till right at the end.  I thought Shin would take us back in time but he’s instead taken a time jump forward a year.  Which explains why SHwa is back at Yulje.  She fixed her neck problems.  A jump forward would put the residents either as chief or opting for fellowships.  We will get some flashbacks to fill in some of the questions raised in S1 Eg what happened in Hawaii.  Who is SHwa and JWon’s first loves?  IJ’s ex maybe?  SH’s ex and her story.

Plodding along.  Remember tortoise and the hare.  The tortoise wins in the end.  :)  Slow and steady.  Premiere next week.  I wonder if they are close to finishing filming yet?   A few of the main cast have other projects starting in July.  So they will probably wrap up end of this month or early July?  Good to see them back again.

• Like 1
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The men in SongHwa’s life.  And her “framed” response (thanks PD Shin for being so deliberate) - cr midoring tumbler - Flower Gardeners are such a creative bunch.       First IkJoo

Flower (SongHwa) Garden (JeongWon)     Welcome to the ark of Chae SongHwa and Ahn JeongWon (Hospital Playlist) A place where we are patiently (and painstakingly) building

All of Shin’s (his name means god ) final pairings from Lee’s works have had “marriage” slipped into their script lines.   Reply 1997 Reply 1988   Hospital Playlis

What I am curious to see is Rosa and Shwa relation. We've seen a bit SHwa and SH's mother and how fond of her to SHwa. We got just a glimpse of Rosa - SHwa in S1. No matter what, SHwa is the only girl that her son was hanging around with in their University's year (at least that's based on Dr Bong's observation). So it will be interesting to see more of Rosa - SHwa in S2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@BulmaGoku SHwa was the one who invited Rosa and Ju to the concert.  She was also the one who said that Ju was depressed wasn’t she?  So she took it upon herself to include them to help boost Ju’s spirits.  She would make a lovely daughter in law. No wonder Rosa said she’s her number 1 choice.

On 6/9/2021 at 10:42 PM, BulmaGoku said:

Today's press conference. Look the sitting composition. 

I will put more, instead of 50 - 50, I think it's 70% is a tease of what might've been *optimist*

OMG, I just squeed at this sitting position!!! :wub:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1