Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cooliosis

Brothers Entertainment

..just a quick question..i know i dont post much here in the performers section(except to comment on ppls singing/rapping) but you know how EVERYBODY has that lil' dream of becoming famous..lol

anywho..i was just wondering..how old is too old in ya'lls oppinion for a trainee...just asking..lol cuz i know u can never be too young..but you know after a certain age..its supposedly over.lol

Oh my. xD Chinese pride. I'm chinese myself and all of a sudden I feel so loved since the korean companies are wanting to enter the Chinese market. *sigh* I hope it gives me an edge on making it. =T

To all those who are trying to make it big, good luck to you and keep working on it to the very end. Because my motto is "Live life with no regrets". Don't wake up one day and think "I wish I had..."

..just a quick question..i know i dont post much here in the performers section(except to comment on ppls singing/rapping) but you know how EVERYBODY has that lil' dream of becoming famous..lol

anywho..i was just wondering..how old is too old in ya'lls oppinion for a trainee...just asking..lol cuz i know u can never be too young..but you know after a certain age..its supposedly over.lol

well too old hmm depends i think (well for me anyways_)

for a singer starting to train from 18 would be late but i'd say "old" would be 20?-ish.

for an actress/model i think 20~22? might be "old"

for a dancer. i dont think age really matters as long as you got the moves. but hmm 20-ish also.

but overall 18 seems to be "old"

in my opinion the best age to start to train is around 13~14.

the best time to debut would be 17~18 or 20. [if one started to train from 13~14] (but whenever someone's ready seems a better time lols ... obviously :lol: )

Oh my. xD Chinese pride. I'm chinese myself and all of a sudden I feel so loved since the korean companies are wanting to enter the Chinese market. *sigh* I hope it gives me an edge on making it. =T

To all those who are trying to make it big, good luck to you and keep working on it to the very end. Because my motto is "Live life with no regrets". Don't wake up one day and think "I wish I had..."

i say ditto to the motto.

ive "given up" on becoming famous because i know i have no chance. but my real dream is to open my own [korean] ent. company B) lols maybe i'll be one of the companies ppl talk about a lot. hehe <33 (now thats what i call a crazy farfetched dream lols but i can dream so i'll dream as wildly as i want_)

everyone says to me that i'm the perfect age right now to be training..

so i tried out for SM, but i totally blew it because i like..blanked out in front of the judges... ugh

=/

so i've decided to give it another try, you know?

i mean..i dont want to just..give up, so i'm thinking about brothers entertainment.

but then again, i heard they're looking for 'singers' SPECIFICALLY, am i right?

because i want to audition for dancing. =/

arggggg so confused right now.

i say ditto to the motto.

ive "given up" on becoming famous because i know i have no chance. but my real dream is to open my own [korean] ent. company B) lols maybe i'll be one of the companies ppl talk about a lot. hehe <33 (now thats what i call a crazy farfetched dream lols but i can dream so i'll dream as wildly as i want_)

HAHA. You never know! Some people started with "nothing". Life is damn unpredictable. That's what makes it so fun and..what's the proper word..difficult? LOL I don't know..T_T

everyone says to me that i'm the perfect age right now to be training..

so i tried out for SM, but i totally blew it because i like..blanked out in front of the judges... ugh

=/

so i've decided to give it another try, you know?

i mean..i dont want to just..give up, so i'm thinking about brothers entertainment.

but then again, i heard they're looking for 'singers' SPECIFICALLY, am i right?

because i want to audition for dancing. =/

arggggg so confused right now.

I say email them and ask before you actually send anything in. ^^

Good luck :)

I know that YG takes non-koreans

but like smtown or jyp o.O

they are pretty strict on that :( thats why i didnt get in

im not chinese or japanese

but im not giving up

I thought you were korean??????!! Don't you have a korean name and korean unnis and stuff????

ARG i wish the hong kong entertainment industry was good. I'm Chinese and 17. I don't think i'll fare well in korean industry.

in my opinion the best age to start to train is around 13~14.

the best time to debut would be 17~18 or 20.

i agree with this.

She has a Korean name so I am gathering yes.

Though, someone had mentioned before that the girl had went to their church and was indeed part Korean-but Lizzie identified her as being black so I am not 100% sure on her ethnic background. But Lizzie is dealing with YG now so I gather she would know.

yea i heard about her a little bit-that she lives in korea and doesnt really know english.

yea, i am definitely too old but it has always been a dream of mine to be a singer. i wish i had kept up with singing but instead i tried to focus on a career that was more "reasonable", blame the korean mother lol.

i think i'm gonna practice hard and focus on retraining my voice and try to send a demo tape to bros., sm, and yg just for the hell of it and see if its something that might happen.

i'm scared.....but hopefully something good comes of it.

but i say to all of y'all who are pursuing your dreams: rock on! good luck!

i think i'm gonna email bros and see if my age is too old hahaha.

I thought you were korean??????!! Don't you have a korean name and korean unnis and stuff????

ur not the only one

yes

i have korean name and i have un nees and oppas

but that doesnt make me korean :P

Oh...FYI theres a Viet gurl in Smtown :P

so yea...other enthicity have chance too :)

her name is Jamie :P she's in sm for a month and a half now

she can't really sing or dance. but she's ok looking.

dun even ask how she got in smtown hahaha

and that is all i know about her

^Oo really? how did you find out?? (personal question?)

How long does it take normally for them to reply back?

(for those you e-mailed them once before)

it really depends

some ppl say they havent even replied yet. for me-they replied after a week or so. lately they've been replying in 1-2 days~

Sorry but can someone explain what the 'demo' part of it would be?? I mean would it just be like our soundclick files except burnt on a CD? Or do they prefer videos?

thats like a clip of you singing-yes-you're correct~ bout the demo part

and yes, they would prefer videos

Sorry but can someone explain what the 'demo' part of it would be?? I mean would it just be like our soundclick files except burnt on a CD? Or do they prefer videos?

do both

audio and video files :)

yea i heard about her a little bit-that she lives in korea and doesnt really know english.

She knows english, and apparently alot of korean.

Info from her myspace (took me forever to find T__T)

Name: call me shine

korean name: Lee EunChae

Hobbies: Rapping, writing songs, music

Talent: rapping, and piano playing

Favors: my dog peppero, my lyric book, piano, family, friends

favorite quote: "Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true."

anyways, Yg has her now. So its possible for companies to accept you even if your not korean~

Ok, I think I have like the stupidest question ever but, I'm thinking of auditioning. So, I printed out the application, and on it says "Exprience/Awards". Do you just list all the awards you've gotten? Cause I kind of have a lot xP . Sorry if it's a stupid question.

Ok, I think I have like the stupidest question ever but, I'm thinking of auditioning. So, I printed out the application, and on it says "Exprience/Awards". Do you just list all the awards you've gotten? Cause I kind of have a lot xP . Sorry if it's a stupid question.

well put the most "prestigious" or the omgsh-your-amazing awards and then if u have room left u can include the less but probably your-still-amazing awards. or u can be like ETC. or DeungDeung in korean hehe. [this is based on what i would do if i had any awards =/ lols]

She knows english, and apparently alot of korean.

Info from her myspace (took me forever to find T__T)

Name: call me shine

korean name: Lee EunChae

Hobbies: Rapping, writing songs, music

Talent: rapping, and piano playing

Favors: my dog peppero, my lyric book, piano, family, friends

favorite quote: "Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true."

anyways, Yg has her now. So its possible for companies to accept you even if your not korean~

can you please pm me her myspace page ?

I wanna prove to my mom that there is a viet girl that made it in =D