Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

back in 2003 i was once part of brothers entertainment. reply here if u got any questions

yeah...can you give us more details.?? what do you mean "once part of"? were you a trainee or like an intern..share your experience please.. :)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

I sended them an email yesterday asking what age you have to audition & can you audition even if your not korean.

their response was this :

" Hello. First, please send your photos and singing sample and we will let you know if we are interested. Best wishes."

right. they didnt even answer my question.

oh well =D

haha..im sure that they get soo many emails that they just start to copy and paste..thats funny

Guest COUNTERACT

I don't know if this will be a help to anybody but I'm Korean (but I live in Canada) so I emailed them asking if I could still send in a tape (and I was also interested in acting) they said that they have somebody who works in Toronto and might be able to work something out, and just send in a tape to see what happens. :)

Guest Cee1430262309

I don't know if this will be a help to anybody but I'm Korean (but I live in Canada) so I emailed them asking if I could still send in a tape (and I was also interested in acting) they said that they have somebody who works in Toronto and might be able to work something out, and just send in a tape to see what happens. :)

ohh really? I live in Canada too and I've been wondering the same. Thanks for the info^^

back in 2003 i was once part of brothers entertainment. reply here if u got any questions

what happend?

are u still in brosent?

were u a trainee or staff?

Guest littledude10000

so back in 2003 i decided to email auditoin. on the application it says send in a demo singing or dancing or w/e u want to pursue. but i wanted to see how biased they were on looks so i just sent in my pictures with my phone number not really thinking i would get a call back. but after a week i get this phone call saying it was some guy named gary. at first i thought my friends were prank callingme so i told them to shut the f up lol. but then i realized it was gary boone from bro sent. he was really interested in me saying i was the perfect one he was looking for. he told me he would fly to where i live to meet my parents and explain to them the entertainment world. this happened but my parents only let me be in for like 3months and made me drop out since i was falling badly in school. but now i am about to enter college and my parents said if i audition this year and get accpeted somewhere i can make my life deicison on my own. if u have any specific questions u can ask me. not just general quesitons like how is like at brosent. kk bye

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

hm that sounds pretty cool-just sending in pics...so i guess what you did basically proves that they go for looks-without even knowing how you performed

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

wow. reading this, im getting scared!! >.< i wanna send in something also. but i need the recording things and everything. i didn't knoe that Bros was so into looks. cuz YG isn't into looks so much and u can be sent there for talent. if u get into this entertainment, do u only get sent to YG??

Guest LiLjInYoUnG

about this.... when i sang at a singing competition i didn't win! but this recruiter guy called my mom to ask me if I was interested in singing...at that time i was really interested in becoming a singer but i was in 11th grade and my schedule was overwhelming...so i had to decline the all expense voice training... but now I'm glad... I'm well on my way to being a physician!

good luck to everyone and reach for your goalsss!!

Guest littledude10000

that was back in 2003

i think they should change?

cuz Lizzie must be good to get in YG through brosent

brosent has lots of connections, but the problkem is if u go through them u lost some income later on since they make a commision of u

Guest appledapple

that was back in 2003

i think they should change?

cuz Lizzie must be good to get in YG through brosent

They'll change when the mainstream Korean music fans stop wanting their stars thin and cute.

They do take the talented also, of course. But looks are very important because, like I said, they're a business looking to place you somewhere so you need to be something the Kpop public is interested in.

brosent has lots of connections, but the problkem is if u go through them u lost some income later on since they make a commision of u

yea they do have a lot of connections :P

oh about income...i dun care about money as much. i just love singing and just wanna be a singer :P

Guest appledapple

yea they do have a lot of connections :P

oh about income...i dun care about money as much. i just love singing and just wanna be a singer :P

Well, you need to eat, though. Or not so much being a gasoo I guess lol

Guest lshluvr

^Agreed with JSM

I really don't care if I don't get much money. As long as I can be up on stage and sing for the rest of my life-ish then that's all I could ever want:)

Guest appledapple

^ Many of these singers make VERY little money (umm...like under $300 a month in cash)....Of course you have love for music (or stardom, whichever) but you need to realize that you also have to worry about the rest of your life. Well, anyways, most of the time being a singer there (or anywhere) will last one album and that will be it so have your dream but have it based on the reality as well. Definitely don't give up on your education while you pursue this.

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

maybe it's just me, but similar to SM i think brothers entertainment is mainly interested in guys. Well cant blame them, guys tend to have more fans hahah n/e ways can someone explain the whole commission thing? thanks

Guest lshluvr

^Yeah...but a lot of the guys are hecka hot XD

^ Many of these singers make VERY little money (umm...like under $300 a month in cash)....Of course you have love for music (or stardom, whichever) but you need to realize that you also have to worry about the rest of your life. Well, anyways, most of the time being a singer there (or anywhere) will last one album and that will be it so have your dream but have it based on the reality as well. Definitely don't give up on your education while you pursue this.

Yeah..but I only care about singing and performing fo as long as I can. All those are true but yeah XD I still want to XD I've been thinking about this a lot...

As for education, I'm thinking about attending a college so I can be an English professor or something instead of going to a music college XD

Archived