Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pimpinelephant

do you need to be fluent in korean? or they will teach you korean when you are one of their trainee

i doubt you need to know much korean since brosent is located in the us. and i would assume that they are able to teach you korean. if i'm not mistaken, the whole point of brosent is to prepare trainees for korean entertainment companies.

Guest mwonxd

i heard that for brothers entertainment you can only try out once. has anyone tryed to audition twice? would they still look at your second audition?

Guest HappyBaby

Ok, i'm canadian and i'd like to try out for Bros Entertaiment. But what do i need to write on the applicantion form, where it asks for year of US arrival and citizenship??

I can still give my SS #... but will they tell me no as soon as they see i'm canadian??  

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

Ok, i'm canadian and i'd like to try out for Bros Entertaiment. But what do i need to write on the applicantion form, where it asks for year of US arrival and citizenship??

I can still give my SS #... but will they tell me no as soon as they see i'm canadian??  

For your last question, they most likely will not say no. If you're Korean Canadian, than you have a chance, if you're not Korean.. It can be tough

Guest HappyBaby

I have another question... Is there like alot of girls who got replies? cause I read that Bros Ent. were mostly interested in boys, cause that's what sells better... anyway... is there alot of girls who got replies.. that's my questions... cause I sent an e-mail.. and still waiting for my reply.. how much time does it take??

Guest korniceman3000

I have another question... Is there like alot of girls who got replies? cause I read that Bros Ent. were mostly interested in boys, cause that's what sells better... anyway... is there alot of girls who got replies.. that's my questions... cause I sent an e-mail.. and still waiting for my reply.. how much time does it take??

I've sent 3 inquiry emails in total recently. One last December, one on February, and one 2 months ago. I have yet to receive a reply and I'm a guy... The only email reply to my inquiries that I have ever received was from almost 2 years ago. And they only answered one of my 5 questions....

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

I've sent 3 inquiry emails in total recently. One last December, one on February, and one 2 months ago. I have yet to receive a reply and I'm a guy... The only email reply to my inquiries that I have ever received was from almost 2 years ago. And they only answered one of my 5 questions....

Really..? when I first sent an email back in early august, i got a reply the day after. And after about a month of emailing back and forth, (the response time varied) I eventually got a phone call.. 

Guest korniceman3000

Really..? when I first sent an email back in early august, i got a reply the day after. And after about a month of emailing back and forth, (the response time varied) I eventually got a phone call.. 

You are really fortunate... I sent them my demos but I've never gotten any response... Maybe I should set up a new gmail account...

BTW, could you please tell me what you included in your emails and if you sent them through gmail/hotmail/yahoo or any other non-ISP account. I sent mine via gmail with a 5MB rar file with demos and application as well as a detailed application typed into the email itself with email subject: Brothers Entertainment Audition Submission

Please advise.

Thanks (^__^)

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

You are really fortunate... I sent them my demos but I've never gotten any response... Maybe I should set up a new gmail  account...

BTW, could you please tell me what you included in your emails and if you sent them through gmail/hotmail/yahoo or any other non-ISP account. I sent mine via gmail with a 5MB rar file with demos and application as well as a detailed application typed into the email itself with email subject: Brothers Entertainment Audition Submission

Please advise.

Thanks (^__^)

which email did you send it to? 

Guest HappyBaby

And you're a boy or a girl.. if they got so interested in you (lucky you :P)

Guest korniceman3000

which email did you send it to? 

I sent one to the following emails: audition@brosent.com and brosent@gmail.com

But never received a reply since late 2008...

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

I sent one to the following emails: audition@brosent.com and brosent@gmail.com

But never received a reply since late 2008...

brosent@gmail.com is the email i sent too as well. When you sent them an email, was the files attached or did you provide a link? Cause I think that if you send too many files/ it's too big, it get's automatically deleted. This is just what I think.

Guest korniceman3000

brosent@gmail.com is the email i sent too as well. When you sent them an email, was the files attached or did you provide a link? Cause I think that if you send too many files/ it's too big, it get's automatically deleted. This is just what I think.

I attached a 5mb RAR file with the application + photo + mp3 demos of my remixes. I also addressed the subject as "Brothers Entertainment Audition Application" so they would know it wasn't spam. BTW, Is brosent@gmail.com really a legitimate contact for Brothers Entertainment?

Thanks

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

I attached a 5mb RAR file with the application + photo + mp3 demos of my remixes. I also addressed the subject as "Brothers Entertainment Audition Application" so they would know it wasn't spam.  BTW, Is brosent@gmail.com really a legitimate contact for Brothers Entertainment?

Thanks

Yes, it's 100% legitimate. I've had conversations with them at around August 5th - September 2nd of 2010 at that email.

Guest korniceman3000

Yes, it's 100% legitimate. I've had conversations with them at around August 5th - September 2nd of 2010 at that email.

Should I just enclose a typed email application and links to my youtube remixes instead of providing a direct attachment? Hopefully someone will be willing to read it due to its smaller size...

Thanks

Guest blobbbybob

Should I just enclose a typed email application and links to my youtube remixes instead of providing a direct attachment? Hopefully someone will be willing to read it due to its smaller size...

Thanks

i just sent then an email w/ attached app in word '03, a couple of pics, and some links to box.net for audio...i'll let you know if i get any response but i hear that people have sent them links in the past and theyve worked fine

Guest sudd3n4tt4ck

Thanks

That would be a good idea. But remember not to send too many emails at once. be patient, if no reply comes in about 2 weeks send another, not every day.

Guest korniceman3000

i just sent then an email w/ attached app in word '03, a couple of pics, and some links to box.net for audio...i'll let you know if i get any response but i hear that people have sent them links in the past and theyve worked fine

Please let me know :D! I would really appreciate it!

That would be a good idea. But remember not to send too many emails at once. be patient, if no reply comes in about 2 weeks send another, not every day.

I decided to send it from a brand new Yahoo mail account I opened yesterday and only enclosed the links to my youtube remixes, my contact information, and a typed audition application without any attachments. Hopefully I will be lucky enough to receive some form of a reply or acknowledgement. Thanks again for the advice!

Archived