Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LyraYoo

Lee Joon Gi x Moon Chae Won [Flower of Evil Couple]

Posted (edited)
On 7/4/2020 at 5:59 AM, LeeMoonSquare said:

I'm also wondering why she had to delete her ig post after an hour where LJG posted his pic?? (But actually on the back of my head I'm having my own delusions and own answer to that question lol :D

Ctto to owner

They look so hot together! I cant wait to see their chemistry more. I guess it will be a boom :evillaugh:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, videos, or animated emojis.
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Rickroll'D 1

what for if they kiss,...o.m.g..it gives me on fire,..hoping their kissing scence is also intense....iam eagerly want to see this two...

Fantastic edits by fans 

Here's another link for the interview, with captions translated. 

Maybe we can call them Sunflower couple for the meantime ? 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

img.gif

Some gifs~

Can't wait to see their chemistry  :wub::wub:

@LyraYoo I like sunflower couple!! it's cute!

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 1

Some highlights of JG interview with Star :

Full text: 

I am really glad they had this drama for them to work together once again. And it is quite a good feeling that they both also feel the same . It was really a miss that they don't have romance arc in CMKr (though of course given the genre) , but then opportunities like this is rare, specially for them who are in the same agency :) (when sometimes two actors in one agency rarely have do projects together, even two in a row ! ) 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

@LeeMoonSquare And they were both wearing black top... I guess it was better deleted to avoid controversy that might affect their upcoming drama. We know how private she would want her life to be...

I really ship their pairing. Hope to see lots of bts soon.     :cutekitty:

6c6e0f9197b378021d3bb6e387d4b0297bf2a33f

6ca6c63d107007dd4a4d80c92bee0e76c9a75df3

ab1133f32dbf45a0e390904bf1507385ea5b38e1

Spoiler

9beda6a6c2787dba1ca7db78e70935e916913cb7

• Like 4
  • Love 4

On 7/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, beyaruth said:

And they were both wearing black top... I guess it was better deleted to avoid controversy that might affect their upcoming drama. We know how private she would want her life to be...

That's what I think too if talking about the reality. Maybe someone from here end told her about jg's post or she saw it. (stalker mode lol) 

And i just watch another interview of Jg yesterday. The keywords for keywords talk.. when ask about Jiwon he answered "My love" and then about "Moon Chae-won" he answered "Wife, I love" ("my lovely wife" in some translation. As for me I was feeling giddy :love:and excited until now!!! I can't contain my happiness hearing those. Haha

:D

• Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

On 7/14/2020 at 11:21 AM, LeeMoonSquare said:

That's what I think too if talking about the reality. Maybe someone from here end told her about jg's post or she saw it. (stalker mode lol) 

And i just watch another interview of Jg yesterday. The keywords for keywords talk.. when ask about Jiwon he answered "My love" and then about "Moon Chae-won" he answered "Wife, I love" ("my lovely wife" in some translation. As for me I was feeling giddy :love:and excited until now!!! I can't contain my happiness hearing those. Haha

Me too!... here's a very nice video fan edit...https://www.instagram.com/p/CCmV8laDwfS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

and she said LJK's handsome.... https://www.instagram.com/p/CCnNhGopJkW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

:fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 7/14/2020 at 11:21 AM, LeeMoonSquare said:

Who knows maybe that's already a give away hint and she's really his "My Love" irl. :sparklyeyes:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1