Fathers of dramaland

Lmangla

father's day  

41 members have voted

1. 1. which submission did you love? (you can pick 3)

• sushimi - Kill me heal me
    • angelangie - my only one
    • phikyl - person who gives happiness
    • mademoisellesia - healer/spring night/city hunter
    • im0202 - reply 1988
    • jillia - my father is strange
    • lawyerh - the world of the married
    • alice wonderland - what happens to my family / pinocchio
    • unnisarah - doctor crush
    • celebrianna - gangnam beauty
    • vangsweetie637 - secret
    • nodame - hospital playlist
    • taeunfighting - reply 1988
    • joccu - madame butterfly / life is beautiful
    • yongzura - flower in prison
    • superspace - reply 1988
    • yamiyugi - heaven's promise

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/29/2020 at 02:00 PM

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@celebrianna Awww thanks to you and others for your votes! You know, I thought the other write ups were pretty stellar TBH.

So I thought my side story of Ikjun and Uju could seem like it pales in comparison to the other entries.

But I thought, I want to spread the love and initially I was not planning to enter. I am like a goldfish, I can forget names of characters and all the important details of a drama except remember the (main strong emotion of yes-- I Like it or I don't like) in regards to a drama. I have been watching since 2002/2003. So it is hard to REMEMBER every detail and story line. Plus i there are many gems over the years I have not watched and I WANT to watch but it is hard to figure out what to watch.

Glad I took the whim to enter!

Congratulations to the top three winners @Nodame @Alice Wonderland & @Jillia  :foryou:and all the other participants.  Thank you  @Lmangla for this meaningful event to appreciate all the fathers and father figures in KDramas. It somehow reflects in our real life too.   I wish more members will take part in many more events like this. 

p.s The bonus point is  everyone gets to receive some points too :dorashakes:

I woke up and got to see this news. :Megathanks:  to all those who have voted and others who glad to read here. 

Special thanks to our cool EO @Lmangla amd all the team with you who have brought this wonderful event to us all. Looking forward to the next cool events!

To all my dear fellows participants @Nodame @Jillia @angelangie @phikyl @YongZura⁷ @vangsweetie637 @Sushimi@Lawyerh @im0202 @LeftCoastOppa @superspace @taeunfighting @celebrianna @joccu @UnniSarah @slarti 

And for the spending money from our cool admins @Hanyeoun @ebullient 

:biubiu: :Megathanks:

What a great morning to start! 

Thank you for the mention @Lmangla 

Congratulations to all the winners.

@Alice Wonderland Thanks  for the mention chingu.  I will give your novels a chance . 
@Nodame I will check out Playlist after watching It’s ok to not be OK. See you in that thread chingu.

@celebrianna I voted for you. 
 Hoping to see you guys in the next event.

@Lmangla First of all I want to thankyou for the invite. Also glad that I could finally participate in one of these events. 

Secondly I want to thank you for the rewards. Thirdly I want to congratulate all the winners over here. 

Pretty sure most of the winners were expected for me apart for the winner of the first place. Though to be fair I have only watched the first episode of it so I couldn't be a better judge for it. the reason might be that it only aired one episode per week so that might have made me lose my interest and watch a few other dramas in its place. Though thanks to this poll it is making me reconsider my choice and give it a shot especially now that it is finally complete. 

Archived