• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lmangla

Fathers of dramaland

father's day  

41 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. which submission did you love? (you can pick 3)

• sushimi - Kill me heal me
    • angelangie - my only one
    • phikyl - person who gives happiness
    • mademoisellesia - healer/spring night/city hunter
    • im0202 - reply 1988
    • jillia - my father is strange
    • lawyerh - the world of the married
    • alice wonderland - what happens to my family / pinocchio
    • unnisarah - doctor crush
    • celebrianna - gangnam beauty
    • vangsweetie637 - secret
    • nodame - hospital playlist
    • taeunfighting - reply 1988
    • joccu - madame butterfly / life is beautiful
    • yongzura - flower in prison
    • superspace - reply 1988
    • yamiyugi - heaven's promise

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/29/2020 at 02:00 PM

Just now, Alice Wonderland said:

Ok. I see we could vote more than one.  for this such fun event! Even I don't mean any prize but I love writing them! And read everyone's reviews. 

awww, thanks.  glad to hear that people enjoyed the event. :sparklyeyes:

yea, it was totally fun reading everyone's reviews! I had so much fun!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Voted ^_^ it’s nice that lmangla is here to entertain us with this competition. Yip yip~:approves:Nice way for me to end my holidays~

• Like 5
  • Love 1

here to reports already vooted ofc:winkx:

:heart4:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Yes finally a poll that i could actually take part in and wasn't  late to the party. thanks for the invite @Lmangla

Do you want to have another father added into the mix who probably would get the award for not being consistent.

The female leads father in Heaven's Promise could probably take this spot. 

Drama : Heaven's Promise

Characters Lee Jong Won he is the biological father of the female lead and supposed stepfather of the second female lead.

why does he qualify. simply read the following with spoilers of the end.

Spoiler

He doesn't know the female lead is his daughter courtesy of the birth secret till much later on. can't blame him for that. Meanwhile he has been living a life with his wife and daughter who he really loves. Even to the part when it is exposed on national TV that she isn't actually his daughter but one his wife had an affair with or something along those lines. When he meets his daughter he tells her that no matter what other people say she is still his daughter.

See how nice the guy was until we get the ending. His wife ends up in jail for all her crimes that she committed and his daughter (second lead) is involved in an accident which results in her getting amnesia so now she is this totally nice person who has lost her nasty personality. But is this loving dad busy nursing his daughter back to her right mind. Nope he prefers this newer version of his daughter but at the same time just how much time does he spend with her. Since we find out that he has left the company and is now living in the countryside busy farming.  :) Yep if his daughter turns to the dark side once again we all know who to blame this time. He certainly won't be getting dad of the year award anytime soon from me.

To be honest I have no idea who to add into this poll as a candidate since most fathers slip my mind and those that were pointed out by others are good enough atleast for those that I have watched. Still all of you have fun over here and Good Luck to the winners.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Lmangla Thank you for this fun event! I only recently started becoming more active again from merely lurking from a 6 yr absence til recently! I had fun and grateful for the awesome responses and support ! Such a beautiful community ! I really didn’t think Uju & Ikjun would get so much appreciation as well! I know there more awesome dads! Def agreed! I guess when I was passionate about my choice, I was unsure mine would even get a vote of support. I just had to get my bursting affection for them out there! Thanks for this platform!

Have a lovely rest of your weekend all you lovely peeps! :hooray2:

In my book all the entries were winners & thanks for taking your comments, thoughts, clips, time to show your choices as best dads. I haven’t seen a lot of the dramas of the dads listed but I loved the passion of the writers enthusiasm about them, it was touching! Makes me want to consider some dramas to see these beautiful relationships if I can! :happyshakes:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

meant to respond yesterday but got distracted. @Nodame ~ it was so lovely to hear the event made your day. yay! :biubiu:

hurry chingus, cast your vote! poll closes in a few hours!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

too bad i am late. wish i could suggest JiSung from Defendant.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

congratulations to our top 3 winners @Nodame @Alice Wonderland @Jillia ! :sparklyeyes:

the first prize winner nodame gets 10000 points, while alice wonderland gets 5000 points and jillia gets 2500 points.

all our participants --  @Sushimi @angelangie @phikyl @mademoisellesia @im0202 @Lawyerh @UnniSarah @celebrianna @vangsweetie637 @taeunfighting @joccu @superspace @yamiyugi  @YongZura⁷ @LeftCoastOppa  @slarti ~ get 500 points to use at the members shop.

thanks to all the chingus who posted, hit the reaction buttons, read the posts. It was a fun event. :wub: till the next one!

re: @Hanyeoun @ebullient

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 9

Wow! I didn't know I could win anything! Well thank you so much! And thank you so much @Lmangla for creating this event!

:please:

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3

@Lmangla OMG I echo @Jillia I NEVER expected to win anything either. Also congrats going to @Alice Wonderland for your win as well!:foryou:

Thanks for making this contest! Thanks to everyone who supported, wrote entries, gave comments and voted.

To be honest I thought I would be getting 1 vote (my own) and even I thought no idea I would even be amongst top 3 at all.

There were so many well written and thoughtful entries. Makes my heart full of warmth to see others saw Ikjun and Uju's lovely relationship and loved it as much as I did.Though a side story, to me they were just beautiful and heartwarming and worthy of being mentioned. 

:blush:

I appreciate the support and love! OMG this is totally making my MONDAY morning and setting the tone for a lovely week! (Last week was a doozy so I needed something positive). I get a kiss from an OTP I have been dying to have happen in a drama I am watching and I won a contest I had NO IDEA I even had a sliver of a chance to win.

:heart1::Megathanks:

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

@Nodame, one vote? :lol: Well, one of my three votes went to Ik Jun too. The guy is an awesome father! Both him and Uju together is deabak. :wub:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Aww!! Congrats to the winners!!

:heart4:

it was a fun event!!! See you all again in the next one!!

:poledance:

• Like 10

@Lmangla, thanks for creating this fun event. Congratulations to all the winners and participants. Thanks to all of you for providing information on a few drama shows I have not watched. Your information definitely piqued my interest.:happyshakes:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

@celebrianna Awww thanks to you and others for your votes! You know, I thought the other write ups were pretty stellar TBH.

So I thought my side story of Ikjun and Uju could seem like it pales in comparison to the other entries.

But I thought, I want to spread the love and initially I was not planning to enter. I am like a goldfish, I can forget names of characters and all the important details of a drama except remember the (main strong emotion of yes-- I Like it or I don't like) in regards to a drama. I have been watching since 2002/2003. So it is hard to REMEMBER every detail and story line. Plus i there are many gems over the years I have not watched and I WANT to watch but it is hard to figure out what to watch.

Glad I took the whim to enter!

• Like 8

Congratulations to the top three winners @Nodame @Alice Wonderland & @Jillia  :foryou:and all the other participants.  Thank you  @Lmangla for this meaningful event to appreciate all the fathers and father figures in KDramas. It somehow reflects in our real life too.   I wish more members will take part in many more events like this. 

p.s The bonus point is  everyone gets to receive some points too :dorashakes:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

I woke up and got to see this news. :Megathanks:  to all those who have voted and others who glad to read here. 

Special thanks to our cool EO @Lmangla amd all the team with you who have brought this wonderful event to us all. Looking forward to the next cool events!

To all my dear fellows participants @Nodame @Jillia @angelangie @phikyl @YongZura⁷ @vangsweetie637 @Sushimi@Lawyerh @im0202 @LeftCoastOppa @superspace @taeunfighting @celebrianna @joccu @UnniSarah @slarti 

And for the spending money from our cool admins @Hanyeoun @ebullient 

:biubiu: :Megathanks:

What a great morning to start! 

• Like 4
  • Love 7

What a fun event, well done to everyone who actually played by the rules, and THANKS for the very unexpected generosity toward those of us who didn't!:D :thumbsup:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

congratulations to our top 3 winners @Nodame @Alice Wonderland @Jillia ! :sparklyeyes:

the first prize winner nodame gets 10000 points, while alice wonderland gets 5000 points and jillia gets 2500 points.

all our participants --  @Sushimi @angelangie @phikyl @mademoisellesia @im0202 @Lawyerh @UnniSarah @celebrianna @vangsweetie637 @taeunfighting @joccu @superspace @yamiyugi  @YongZura⁷ @LeftCoastOppa  @slarti ~ get 500 points to use at the members shop.

thanks to all the chingus who posted, hit the reaction buttons, read the posts. It was a fun event. :wub: till the next one!

re: @Hanyeoun @ebullient

congratulations to the winner and thanks to you too @Lmangla for coming up with the event.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Thank you for the mention @Lmangla 

Congratulations to all the winners.

@Alice Wonderland Thanks  for the mention chingu.  I will give your novels a chance . 
@Nodame I will check out Playlist after watching It’s ok to not be OK. See you in that thread chingu.

@celebrianna I voted for you. 
 Hoping to see you guys in the next event.

• Like 3
  • Love 2