[Drama 2020/2021] True Beauty, 여신강림

0ly40

am I a cold heartless person or JuKyung is too easily cry? i mean at their scene airport.. i never imagine myself crying over a boyfriend whose parent is dying..like yeah i feel sad for him, but not until the point where I cry..

and also, JuKyung is brave. she dare to use white pants to run around the beach. imagine what a disaster the pant after the date :D

@heng hui

If you watched any of the behind the scenes her pants did indeed get very muddy.. :tounge_wink: I kind of felt bad for the stylist LoL. That's one of the things that bug me on Ju Gyung, she's such a crybaby. I think she felt sorry because Su Ho lost his mom then best friend and now possibly his dad (hopefully not)? 

@softestfairy

Yea agreed on Soo Jin. No preview on her. Yoo Na's like forever stuck in these characters with abusive dads. Anyone notice in ep. 15 preview Hye Min is wearing makeup & possibly dating Cho Rong LoL? 

• Like 1

They really want to drag this hellish love triangle to the eleventh hour. The pacing in this episode was quite poor IMO. :grimace: Wonder how they plan on wrapping this show tomorrow.

I'm not particularly fond of the way they've written SJ the last few minutes. He deserves better treatment than that.

• Like 2

I am still waiting for the Green Light. Been waiting to watch from episode 11 if this week's episodes are good.

Sigh. Back. To My Little Happiness ep 16 then. At least that drama has a good HAE in ep 28.

Will come back for spoilers. Ciao guys.

ouch milking seo jun's love story so much... i want jukyung- suho to have lovely moments and jukyung- soojin to reconcile. 

anyway reason why suho broke up with Jukyung is reasonable and poor boy's father has been bedridden for whole 2 years...

• Like 1

Man they be using Seo Joon to bring Ju Gyung/Su Ho back together & it's frustrating. Poor dude.. him & Ju Gyung were just starting to have fun too. 

Soo Jin's into volunteer work I think? Go Woon finally gave Ju Young a chance LoL. Yup sad that it's ending very soon.. 

The entire cast did a great job, will be looking forward to seeing more of Hwang In Yeop. Hope he gets the girl next time! :approves:

• Like 1

I agree, guys, today’s episode is kinda like a filler episode. Maybe made to pacify Team Seojun I guess? But I feel like it just amplified how much Ju Kyung misses Su Ho and only treats Seo Jun as a friend. One last new episode and we are done! I will miss it. :tears:

• Like 2

@starrynic

Yes, SJ needs closure. Although it's annoying how his character is developed in a selfish way. He's got everything, fame, family, friends, but he even wants his bestfriend's girlfriend lol... like if it's in real life, I gotta go and find someone else... 

Well, it's just a drama anyway.. so it may need that dramatic love triangle thing 

• Like 3

Meta alert. Sleepless in Seattle.  Except the Korean version. Meet me at Namsan Peak at first snow (Meet me at the top of the Empire State Building on Valentines Day). :lol:  Complete with forgetting the purse (backpack) and then doubling back to pick it up...only to finally meet again. :wub:.  Fated.  So cliche but I love it. :lol:

NamJu shows up.  With a strawberry drink :lol:. Nod to Extraordinary You again.  And just in case anyone’s in doubt as to who the Male Lead is?  It’s the guy who is dressed exactly like NamJu (which means Male Lead in Korean) :lol:.

JK gets piggy back ride twice in one episode...how lucky is she? :lol:

As for why JK cries at the drop of a hat?  It’s the drawback (?) of having a soft heart.  She is kind to a fault.  The type who will give you second, third, fourth chances to make amends no matter how nasty you were to her in the past.  SooJin will need her to be that sort of a person for her (JK) to forgive her (SooJin) past wrongs.

Looking forward to the finale tonight.  Commiserations to those on Team SeoJun.  Somehow I think he’s not going to get the girl in the end?  Her heart (and mind) is still with SuHo.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I love how they keep using the cast from Extraordinary You for cameos :ilike:

I also hope SJ gets a decent ending. It's been hard watching him pine after someone who wasn't even aware of his feelings after 3 years.

I just hope we don't get a GoT ending because the sources material isn't complete yet and they give us some nonsensical closing.

• Like 1

I’m totally confused why Jk keeps running away from SH. so cold.

I feel so bad for SJ... but happy he finally confessed and gets this off his chest. 

I read some of the webtoon... that just made me MORE confused :joy:

over all good drama.  I finally realized what I like the most about  Cha Eun Woo ... it’s his eyes.  His eyes smile.  
Like the SJ too.  find the sweet bad boy role attractive. Very hard not root for either one.

will be interesting wrap up of final episode.

Wonder how it’s going to align with webtoon or just leave it open for us to image.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@mizv: I love his eyes too, when he smiles then his eyes smiles. 

1 hour ago, airasara said:

@starrynic

Yes, SJ needs closure. Although it's annoying how his character is developed in a selfish way. He's got everything, fame, family, friends, but he even wants his bestfriend's girlfriend lol... like if it's in real life, I gotta go and find someone else... 

Well, it's just a drama anyway.. so it may need that dramatic love triangle thing 

I know right, I don’t know why they have to do that to his character. It’s time he move on and find someone, there is no way JK will return his feelings anyway since in her heart it has always been SH. They should have introduce a nice girl into the story, someone who could have been best friend with JK and SJ eventually falls for after he was rejected by JK. I don’t get it, why Lee pinning for your best friend’s girl? In the real world, they won’t be best friend no more. Body goes after their best friend’s girl openly like that. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ferily said:

@nrllee oh wait was Suho and his dad in Seattle?!?

I don’t know which city they were in.  But that scene at Namsan Peak was definitely a nod to the movie Sleepless In Seattle.  Have you watched it?  It’s a classic.  

• Like 3