[Drama 2020/2021] True Beauty, 여신강림

0ly40

Some pics and gifs from tonite episode.  That was one heart warming kiss and hug.  He needed some consolation for the situation happening around him and that can be given only by her.  :heart::fullofhearts:

6cIi4pv.gif

miZmQRi.jpg

pW6PZyH.jpg

Spoiler

Im8wEt4.jpg

From the tomorrow preview, she is confronting JK about the kiss pic posted in SNS.

1VeCl9N.png

Cr: dc gall

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

Today was the BEST episode! Absolutely one of my favorite! I love all the Suho and Seojun moments :cutekitty: I really hope they will be good friends again after today’s episode... I just want to see them happy.

I love all the comedic moments in the episode! I was dying laughing at some parts haha~

Also it was heartbreaking to see Suho get angry at his dad and vent all his feelings, but I am glad that we got this kind of scene for his father to realize how Suho feels. Also glad that Jukyeong and Seojun witness this scene too.

Ah watching the preview makes me worried about Soojin and what she will do.. We can see in the preview that she captured the moment Jukyeong and Sooho kissed.. Also it looks like JK comes in the classroom with her bare face too?! What does that meannnn.. Why did she do that? Is the preview just deceiving us again and it’s a dream/imagination again?

• Like 3

Y'mean to say Seo Joon couldn't recognize Ju Gyung's voice at the hospital?! :tounge_wink: How convenient is it that Seo Joon hurt his arm while Su Ho, his legs LoL? So many funny bromance moments yo. Like Ju Gyung who? I only see Su Ho/Seo Joon couple. :happyshakes:

Ahahah that nurse when she walked in on Su Ho in bed with Seo Joon! Her reaction was "I'll come back later!" :joy:

So it was Se Yeon's idea that came up with the name "Leo". Nice to see how close Seo Joon, Su Ho used to be~ Damn Soo Jin is becoming a Se Mi 2.0 yikes. 

The other outcast from Ju Gyung's former school is now transferred to Saebom. And I knew it Se Mi is crushing on Seo Joon. Things will get messy for Ju Gyung in ep. 12.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

New pics for todays episode

B8DuYuw.jpg

cr: dc gall

So, Su ho's father gave his son's song to  a new group for their debut???? Waaahh!!!!!  cannot believe it.  It became a hit too.

Some beautiful gifs which was also funny

It was as if he is protecting a baby from  a bad person.  How she went hiding in his embrace.  she dont have to hide her face from seo jun, as he can understand her since his sister's face is also like that.  I dont think he is that kinda person to bully her for a face like that.

PmQ7Yyo.gif

Look at the expression in his face as if he is proud in protecting her from  a big happening:joy:

017KvMR.gif

Spoiler

EE161zj.gif

v393zej.gif

3jG8hU8.gif

Awww, she cried for him!!!!:bawling:

8EEZbZl.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Episode 11 was so great because it helped explain a few things regarding the suicide, SH’s relationship with his father, and cleared the tension between SJ and SH. As angry as they are at each other, they are still willing to help each other during their stay at the hospital, so we are hopefully they will patch things up. We also see the relationship development between our OTP with a few sweet scenes.  For once SJ backed away from the love triangle. That scene of SH’s confrontation with his father was epic, Cha Eun Woo did an awesome job with his expressions and emotions with this scene. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I had real fun watching the entire scene when their whole troop of friends visiting. They are really a bunch of loud and rowdy high school kids. :hooray:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Can't help but screaming 나 찬성!! I agree!!  while putting my hands up and keep rewinding the scene. :sparklyeyes:

I came to realization a bit late but it was fun noticing this kind of references. :hooray2:

Spoiler

spacer.png

and I present to you 

spacer.png

Miss Yeo Ha Jin (Moon Ga Young) from Find Me in Your Memory.

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, kdramagrandma said:

I came to realization a bit late but it was fun noticing this kind of references.

Reveal hidden contents

and I present to you 

Miss Yeo Ha Jin (Moon Ga Young) from Find Me in Your Memory.

Yeah! I kinda noticed that too and that drama is one of my favorite hehe! I thought that it has the same production team as True Beauty but i think not.... 

Preview 13

Spoiler

- Looks like SooJin show her true colors to JooKyung 

- Seojun- Suho team up protecting by taking down the posters of JK with graffiti.

- Sooah being sad about JK lying to her.

- Suho-JooKyung have a date with a piggyback scene

-JooKyung's family being JK's support

-Seojun went to Bully's school to "threaten" her 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

OK I really hate Soo Jin now!:evillaugh:What she did was unforgivable. I mean she is suppose to be smart and yet she stooped so low. She's truly no different to Se Mi. Ugh both girls are uglier with their stinky attitudes. 

And what's the big deal anyways? Why did everyone at Saebom act like that? They're no different to the kids at Yongpa. I mean it's not like any of them look that great either. I'm most disappointed at Soo Ah tbh. I thought she'd be cool with it the way she is with Tae Hoon. 

Ahahah Seo Joon teaches Su Ho knitting. This boy get more lovable each time:dorashakes: he's great at making dumplings and now knitting too LoL. Oh and Hee Gyung's romance with the teacher is super cute!:please:  

• Like 3

Another great episode. My heart hurts for Ju Kyung. South Koreans are too into faces and my friend who studied there for few years told me that if you arent beautiful, you are nothing there. Seems room full of bullies in the classroom, i hope not. 

Soo Jin girl, if guy isnt into you, he isnt in to you. 

For high school dramas, they have amazing kiss scenes, just right amount. Love it. 

• Like 3

Ep 11 Review

Baby Bro needs a Special Mention, he ia cute and Poor guy has to See everyone of his family members In the HEAT OF THE MOMENT and the gurl he likes pays no attention to Him....OH SHEET MY EYES!! :loolz: the way he Openly challenged Seojoon he will make his sis intrested in him was Cute and Daring.

I can't with Mr Im.His wife Has her reasons to Dominate him, HE NEVET USES Brain when required.15000 Won for a Taxi Ride? good Lord.

Unnie and Teacher need a Spinoff.I loved the slight heart to heart IJG has with her.

Ok first of all there are so many SHIPS HERE OMO.

Ship 1- SuSeo >> Bromance on the go, Seojoon sees enough Kdramas with his Mom and sister to know that Suhos Noona was the Noona who was giving him Food not Books lmao.His exclamation mark NOONA??Oh My Gawd!!!:isannoyed:

They can communicate without Words And their Lil specks of  romance made the episode Arc.

Ship 2 - JUjoon>>Seojoon is mature but he pines for IJg , I wish he got more Arc as a Proper Lead than being reduced to typical K drama second Leads Arghhh...IJG IJG ...JUjoon aint happening anymorex what a Potential gone Waste.

Ship 3- Juho >> I love how Suho is communicating with her, Noona was tensed about Suho and Suho just wanted to hug her.With Suhos intensity how did he manage to control his hormones while being so close to IJG is commendable.

Ship 4- JuJin>>Katy PerryS Hot and Cold on Playback here, Jugyeong is honest to Sujin, Sujin is conflicted and is manipulating IJG.Over a Boy never ruin a Friendship with Legit person.the BOY if not intrested will never be Intrested Ever!!

They made Suhos father finally have a Guilt Conscience, I am relieved he did not Deliberetely framed the Cyber Bullying Incident but that still does not make him the Father Suho needed.Suho has psychological issues inside his deep intensity.Suho will take half a lifetime to recover if he does not have required people to talk to.

Acting Scale Progress

HYI --Great Comic Timing and emotional scenes are improving

CEW- Great romance timing, Needs imorovement on emotional scenes still.

MGY-- Her voice fluctuations are annoying , but a Fab actress.

The foreahadowing of Evil Sujin and Back to people Bullying IJG , I hopw this set of classmates are better but one never knows.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Episodes 11 and 12 were both so great and intense!

So happy that SH made up with both JK and Seo Jun.  Loved loved loved 

1. How JK plucked up her courage and went to tell Soo Jin that she and SH are dating

2. How nothing else matters to SH once he has JK by his side

3. SH told Soo Jin that JK is his girlfriend and even if Soo Jin has confessed to him first he wouldn’t have liked her anyway 

4. SH replacing JK’s necklace with a new one and trying to spare her the pain of the truth of how it truly got thrown in the incinerator 

5. Seo Jun giving the bully girls a piece of his mind and even smashing Park Se Mi’s phone 

Though I don’t understand why would JK push SH away when he has known the truth about her bare face since day one?

@madmad min You’re right, baby bro Ju Yeong really does deserve a special mention here. Loved his comedic scenes, he’s such a good actor! Especially when he was exiting the hospital room mimicking SH and JK’s “kissing” in ep 11 and the farty blow kiss in ep 12 :sweat_smile::Megalol:

Soo Jin is really becoming quite the bully b*$ch, I think it’s actually her who spread the rumors of JK’s bare face to the whole school and not Park Se Mi. 

Now I’m really curious if Park Se Mi and her minions will get their retribution? Nobody deserves to be mistreated and bullied like JK and Hye Min. They are both so traumatized my goodness :heartbreak:

• Like 5

Love both episodes!!! Lots of progress in the story....we are heading somewhere now. I’m so glad to see SH and SJ rediscovering their friendship again, and SJ apologizing that through his own grief, he was pushing SH away. Love their bromance here...

JK, poor thing is so traumatized by the bullying that it’s effecting her so much. I hope she comes to realize that beauty is within and much deeper than a pretty face. I hope she would stop pushing SH away, he already seen what she looks like and told her many times he likes her just the way she is. 

Soo Jin —- this girl has some issues. I think she cling on to SH because it’s the only normalcy she has. Usually in dramas, these kind of girls later end up apologizing to the FL and then going abroad to study...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

There are so many spoilers floating in dc gallery for the upcoming episodes. :approves: Ill try to post it later.

For now, some gif of scenes i liked.  Go, get a life girls!!!! Seo jun - daebakkk!!!!!

pJN0Iae.gif

This scene was so cute.  SH waiting for JK to go to school together after the accident

JgXWzr0.gif

The kiss:fullofhearts:

1tAdPyR.gif

The youngie of Im family is cute

Spoiler

PKNIN4y.gif

BTS Cha eun woo

Spoiler

ZZkmAJZ.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 1