++ YOU ++

Guest Sou

...originally KODA KUMI...
you by koda kumi! <3<3 I really liked this song when I first heard it, so I had to record it. >>;; sound.Click!! <3<3 Enjoy~ all harmonies and such done by myself, as usual. >>;; Hope you like it~ <3 Lyric translation: My breath turns white, as winter comes and in your city, snow is already falling I can feel you, far far away but in my heart I feel so such distance One day, our wish will be the only thing I need If we stay together we won’t have to be weak *If we could be at the place you see there won’t be anything we need But you’re not here in this place and in all the snow I see the world stops turning One time I sort of thought that there’s no happiness over here People can love anyone, and then forge that person, and then love another person? We couldn’t be together from the very beginning be we were able to become as one Because we meet half way we don’t have to bother with useless efforts *Repeat x 2 I want to be with you, with you oh baby I’ll never forget you As the snow keeps on falling I embrace our moments in my heart

Guest onigiri_kun

wow~ yet another nice koda cover^__^

it's really cool how every song you do turns out to be

very original. But I think for this song, you should have

tried to sing more softly and go more easy on the vibratos~

not that your vibratos aern't good- in fact they're so good~ but

I think they sorta over power the soft heartbroken feel of this song!

you have such a bold and fierce voice! it's so dramatic and amazing!

Guest babiixru

OMFGOOD i was just going to ask you to sing this MUHAHAHAHAH

i agree with onigiri about the overpowering, but i think it's only in some parts and not everywhere. but i like it because it makes your version of hte song unique, it makes it a strong heartbreak feeel xDD

i think i'll listen to this instead of hte original version ^^v

Guest fantasiimaker

Un I agree with the above two a bit~

But you did a great job =) I definitely felt the kumi elements in your voice, which I liked. "Aitai yo~" was especially nice =D But yeah, I don't think you sounded like you were about to cry over your stupid guy leaving you XD Nice nice. Sing more please!

She didn't really sound soft in this song to me, but it might just be me. xD I interpreted it my own way, as is usual, but i think this song would be hard to do softly. I dunno. *laughs* xD

babixru :: i did it because i knew you were going to ask and i'm a psychic. <3 j/k xDDD

Lisa and Fion :: Just wait till you hear NO TRICKS. 8D;;; *die*

Guest GoofyShay

first off... i'd have to say. you've got some freaky sig and avatar.

You have an amazing voice. it's like the efforts not there when you go high on the notes. Well done. your voice flows so smoothly with the music and so on. wonderful. keep at it

Guest kokoling

Good job harmonizing. It sounds good. I don't think you have a "screw you" tone. It sounded more like a resigned tone to me. Not necesarily crying sad, just kind of the "I don't care" anymore sad.

I like how you intepreted it.

shay :: aah, this song isn't too hard for the range. *laughs* It was actually a relatively easy song to sing, notewise. xD I'm glad you enjoyed it. ;o;

Ling :: <3<3<3

^ LOL... Wendy's so cute.

Ahh, something soothing. I like it.

I love your harmonies, they're wonderful! You have such a beautiful voice; no beautiful doesn't even give enough description to your voice. You have that maturity in your voice that is unbeatable. Why aren't you famous?

Love the R's. :)

Since you always sing these rock or soulful songs, I wanna hear you sing a happy anime song. I think that'd be funny and cute and different. ;]

babii; sky :: I think the heel bit is actually a prosthetic attatchment, because there's many different angles of it. xDD

babii :: awww, that's so nice of you... xDD I'm glad it turned out okay. +_+

crunk :: thank you~ And omg, your avatar reminds me of this one picture of gara from merii... +_+

wen :: maybe it's time i should change my setup, huh? xDD

NAN :: ahaha, i could do ultra relax by shinohara tomoe, but then i'd have to kill myself. I'm doing step-up-ghetto-blaster NO TRICKS by Koda kumi. Does that count? D:

MizBeciko :: thank you~~

hmm i read what the first 3 ppl said about being overpowering.. maybe its cuz i havnt heard the original, but imo this sounds fine the way it is.. its not always about comparing the two anyways cuz you can put ur own spin on it.. so, sounds fine the way it is. very mature voice.. nice harmonizations.. and if i didnt know better.. i would think this is an original work.. well done.

Archived