[Drama 2020/2021] Run On, 런온

0ly40

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, yourgirl said:

hi @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ - thank you, but unfortunately, it's not that song that I'm looking for. It's sung by a female and a little more uptempo. Any other suggestions? 

Ok, please give me some more clues... I'm curious too..  Ep. 7 at which mins / which scene? :blush:   

When OMJ and KSG were walking together (Blue Bird by Solar)

Credit to the owner

7 hours ago, yourgirl said:

hi! @blademan or anyone else - would you know the song in Episode 7 that starts playing right at this moment? I tried Shazaam and Siri - neither of them could find it. It's also not listed in any of the sites as part of the OST. 

thanks in advance for your help!!

It’s not released yet unfortunately. Maybe it will be this week *fingers crossed*

On 1/10/2021 at 10:08 AM, Hannah Yoon said:

Yesss! I agree with all of this. And you can see how he finally makes it clear what role he wants to play in her life at the end of episode 8. That scene was so heartwarming... the way he was holding her hand with both his hands. 

and omg @kallen88, every point you have here is spot on. May unni's "RAWWWWR" in that office had me DYING. 

Also, little random things like when SG is offered coffee and he's like ''you drank that one" is what makes me love his character all the more. 

I Hope we can learn more about YH and his story in the upcoming episodes. I like the slow reveal of each person's story, rather than everything getting dumped on us right away.

@Hannah YoonMay Park is one of my favorite characters. I loved her since she told MJ on episode 2, "As long as you're not pregnant." HAHAHA.

Is it possible to like all the OST in a drama??

YES!!!! 

The musical director is brilliant I tell you. Each and every OST that came out was my favorite XD

Crushing I Love You GIF by filmeditor

57 minutes ago, BinJin said:

Love this OST !!!!

This is my latest favorite XD and the scene where they were running together gave me so much butterflies!

Never in my mind i would see an innocent male lead like Seon Gyeom. He is my favourite. He is dense lol but he is sensitive inside. He is vulnerable and i have to say, i like his character so much. Somehow i can relate to his character so much irl. 

and Mi Joo, she is not a damsel in distress and i love it. We alread in part two of this drama yet they haven't gotten together :(

53 minutes ago, rukizie said:

Never in my mind i would see an innocent male lead like Seon Gyeom. He is my favourite. He is dense lol but he is sensitive inside. He is vulnerable and i have to say, i like his character so much. Somehow i can relate to his character so much irl. 

and Mi Joo, she is not a damsel in distress and i love it. We alread in part two of this drama yet they haven't gotten together :(

Me too, I want them to fast track the relationship coz they clearly have feelings for each other since Ep 2. But since the main theme of the drama is communication, I did expect that the main couple will be circling around and have some misunderstandings. Hopefully they'll date officially this week. I want to see MJ teaching SG how to date XD

Btw I love how SG has a lot of money and head over heels over MJ but hasn't really bought her anything expensive. I mean, if this was another cliché drama, SG would have bought expensive things for MJ already. So far what he has done is basically just spend time with her and take care of her and I'm loving it.

7 hours ago, kallen88 said:

Me too, I want them to fast track the relationship coz they clearly have feelings for each other since Ep 2. But since the main theme of the drama is communication, I did expect that the main couple will be circling around and have some misunderstandings. Hopefully they'll date officially this week. I want to see MJ teaching SG how to date XD

Btw I love how SG has a lot of money and head over heels over MJ but hasn't really bought her anything expensive. I mean, if this was another cliché drama, SG would have bought expensive things for MJ already. So far what he has done is basically just spend time with her and take care of her and I'm loving it.

I love this observation. I think he respects her boundaries and really sees MJ for who she is as he's still learning more about her. And yes, when will they be official?! 

This is my first post here.  I luv this show and I like all the 4 leads.  They are so cute both on and off the screen.  I have so many gifs and jpgs on my system to post here and a write up on how I feel about this show. I am not able to post it due to RL interruption.  I have been following this thread for all the updates, posts and previews quite sometime.  I really look forward to this week's episodes.  Here I have new pics of our second leads for tonite episode.  

Awww, their relationship going to the next level.  Lurve them so much:kiss_wink:

X4PO2fC.jpg

OkA8bcF.jpg

wunEk5S.jpg

Spoiler

Po1pb83.jpg

Cr: dc gall

With Dan Ah character like that, it would be hard for Yong Hwa to break those hard wall but definitely, Dan Ah already shown her melting side like she cares for him lol. It will take a long way for Yong Hwa but we'll see tonight. 

3 hours ago, blademan said:

Dang.

Don't mess with Lee Young Hwa and his paintings

...even (especially) if you're his first love :heartbreak:

Gosh, I feel YH emotions here. The actor can figure YH character in a smooth way.

I like today episode, love the moment SG trying to write a diary. Much progress on second lead story but A little bit slow for the main couple. Waiting for the bromance moment tommorow. :sipsboba:

OMG thanks for the goodies and I  cannot wait to see the latest episode later when I get home as I am at work and it is only 11:30am here. TT

But dang our painter when angry is not an easy going puppy to follow around our sneaker wearing CEO. I am actually glad to see the clip him showing his emotions. So far he was just following her and wagging his tail to TRY to see her and look good.

Archived