[Drama 2020/2021] Run On, 런온

0ly40

7 hours ago, D27Gjk68 said:

It's funny you say that as I find all the characters in this to be incredibly UNrealistic.  I don't believe for a second that any of the characters are acting as real live human beings.  Nonetheless, I am really enjoying the drama so far an plan to keep watching it.

I kind of agree with the characters not being realistic and that's why I find this drama unique and refreshing. Everyone just speaks their mind and not a single soul seems to be offended haha. I'm really loving this drama right now. The situations are somewhat familiar and some characters are a little cliche, but they managed to give them some fun twists. Like Seon-gyeom's father tweeting which definitely poked fun at Trump LOL.

The highlights of Episode 6 for me are:

1. Dan-ah and Mi-joo bickering at the Cafe - very amusing

2. Seon-gyeom and Yeong-hwa - charming!!

3. Mi-joo's drunk confession and Seon-gyeom's straightforward answer

I'm an Im Siwan fan and I'm not shy to say that his acting is really SUPERIOR in this drama. Oh wait, his acting has been great since Misaeng. XD

Overall, I LOVED episode 6! The right balance of romance and comedy and not a single dull moment. Every episode just keeps getting better for me.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been away from Soompi for several months and Run On brought me back here. Just logged in to say I'm loving this drama and completed 6 episodes in 2 days. The chemistry between ISW and SSK is amazing and is the main factor which draws me to watching this drama. Love the ending of E6, ISW's dialogue made my heart fluttering till today. Can't wait for the next episode !!!

qfp4yax.gifgaYLMvZ.jpg

cr : owner

11 hours ago, BinJin said:

I have been away from Soompi for several months and Run On brought me back here. Just logged in to say I'm loving this drama and completed 6 episodes in 2 days. The chemistry between ISW and SSK is amazing and is the main factor which draws me to watching this drama. Love the ending of E6, ISW's dialogue made my heart fluttering till today. Can't wait for the next episode !!!

cr : owner

The writer is brilliant! All main characters are well written and the dialogues are just fantastic! I'm excited to see more of Yeong-hwa. He's another oddball and I want to know why haha.

Ep 7 text preview

영화 촬영현장 통역 일을 맡게 된 미주. 선겸은 본가에 들렀다 기정도와 마주친다. 기정도는 멋대로 은퇴한 선겸에게 새로운 선택지를 내밀고. 귀가한 선겸은 미주가 며칠간 집을 비운다는 소식에 바람을 쐬러 나간다. 한편 단아는 문자를 받고 영화의 학교로 달려가는데. 미주는 <어제같은 밤> 시사회에서 의외의 인물들과 마주치는데....!

Google translation

Mi-joo becomes an interpreter for the filming site. Seon-gyeom stops by the main house and meets Ki Jeong-do. Ki Jeong-do presented a new option to Sun-gyeom, who retired at will. After returning home, Seon-gyeom goes out to breathe in the news that Mi-ju will be away for several days. Meanwhile, Dan-a receives a text message and runs to the film school. Mijoo meets unexpected characters at the premiere of <Night Like Yesterday>...!

R8bSuG6.jpg

1fCqsSm.jpg

Spoiler

Kbfc3as.jpg

FXKevvz.jpg

88MUzij.jpg

6GC0ZOF.gif

cr JTBC

OOH W Korea released this video of our OTP & even better it is subbed! It is a refreshing interview where they answer by DRAWING it. Very cute. I like their chemistry even here. They are so comfy. Love how Im Si Wan said he thought of her first impression was far from her looks. So cute these two.

Looking forward to this week's episodes

Ki Sung Gyeom wanting to get Oh Mi Joo's attention in last week's episodes were cute. How agreed to live at her place and even after learning it as the THIRD ROOM literally was the living room. Loved how he made her kimchee fried rice thinking he would eat with her and he DID NOT.

He learned more about her and her bad EATING habits and cute he wrote in her daily schedule/diary (to eat). Mi Joo's habit to drink her vitamins and nutrients and keep a very bad lifestyle was noted by him. So she wanted to run to spend time and slept later---it was a cute moment. Hey I am bad at running now but when out of shape, it was nice  Sung Gyeom waited for her. 

Former manager Seo Dan A finding out KSG was in the batch for blind dates. LOL. You know these two are not interested in each other right now. But cute how Mgr Seo did flirt and tease OMJ alot about choosing her later to be the person to console and keep her former client less alone. I liked how OMJ was like what are you doing? I don't get you. Why are you egging me on. LOL. I do like how she stands up to her older step bro. Why she have to be so curt to idol boy band younger step bro Tae Woong. (He is such a eager puppy to want her love).

Student Lee Young Hwa calling KSG hyung easily after his groceries were paid by him. LOL . Also he found out for real the bracelet he broke was worth WAY more than he thought from the jewelers. But he is so smitten by manager DA beauty. Cannot blame him, I always thought SNSD Soo Young was gorgeous and more underrated then Taeyoon, Yuri or Yoona.  Her acting has improved a lot too. Funny how he wants to see her more learning his pal's mom works for her. He saw her again. Then tried to find a reason to see her again and then wouldn't paint for her. Now he wants to paint a new painting for her. His idea of MILDANG to get the busy, rich and attractive Dan A interested in him---not going to be easy.

Glad Mi Joo has her friend May Park all in for helping her with KSG (chasing him) and giving her work too. Such a great Unni to MJ to not be as lonely in the world. Awwww. Loved she appreciated seeing KSG's visuals as he was leaving their place (or was it returning) after his run as she was setting off to work. LOL hehee. Im Si Hwan is looking pretty great in this drama---oh my.

Oh Mi Joo's frankness and her moments of self talk and second guessing are cute. I like her chats with KSG. When he throws back her words or promises, she always has a come back. But cute how he wanted to hang out in her room when lonely but she had to decline as she had work.  Her cavalier attitude for him to just come into her room after he brought her phone to her (she was looking for it) . Or just not caring to be pretty by directly drinking from the blender her smoothie. She is so casual, calm and HERSELF. NO simpering and acting not like herself around him. Also I like his falling for her.

They have this quiet slowly sizzling chemistry together. Really enjoying them and hope as KSG figures his life out he definitely has OMJ in it. Even after he learned of her taking the bribe from his dad, he was not turned off as he usually is. Why did she not tell him she returned it? Even his dad's employee lied to KSG and glad he saw through it.

How did people feel about today's episode 7?

I'm finding the story is a bit slow, but I don't think that's a bad thing for this drama. I feel like I'm getting to know the characters personality without it depending too much on their history. 

The subtle exchanges between SeonGyeom and MiJoo is still really cute, like at the end at the movie theater when he asks if they've reconciled. 

8 hours ago, Hannah Yoon said:

How did people feel about today's episode 7?

I love it.  Every time I think the leads  are going to say "A" they will say "B".  That includes their action too.  

The ending makes me so satisfied  especially after  seeing his smile while he follows OMJ.  I thought KSG was the person who was going to tell his father that he went there for/with OMJ but then OMJ was the one who took the lead.  What a satisfying scene for me.

ErD1p20UcAEuvX0?format=jpg&name=large

ErD2uekUcAI4xGG?format=jpg&name=large

Credit to the owner

4 hours ago, blademan said:

First love

Honestly...I am as smitten with his character <333

I thought I'm the only one who's waiting for Yong Hwa scene.

I rarely seen Male character like Yong Hwa. He's not rich like other second lead male but his charm makes me love him more :hooray2:

Can't wait for tonight episode. Run On fighting! :hooray:

Dropping by just to say I am loving all these oddballs. They are so unrealistic but so refreshing that I hope I can meet someone like them in real life. I remember feeling this way when watching Record of Youth BUT I really hope the later half of this will not disappoint me like RoY did. 

Just a verrryyyyy small complain, may I have more of Dan-ah and Yeong-hwa. I feel like I am not seeing much of them but every scene of them either together or individually really excites me. I have a major soft spot for Soo Young. I am glad that the writer answer my thought as to why Dan-ah wears sneakers most of the times despite wearing all those expensive clothing. Soo Young said that Dan-ah's fashion concept is just to look rich but I keep wondering why sneakers and not all those crazy heels or anything else. And I squeal real hard when Yeong-hwa noticed that choice of hers and understands why after Dan-ah little conversation with him. Give me more of them pleaseeee. :cutekitty:

I am looking forward to more of their interaction especially the ET-friends. :happydance:

Archived