[Drama 2020/2021] Run On, 런온

0ly40

On 1/15/2021 at 11:08 PM, Adwina Oltariani said:

just when I thought I cant love this show more.. they brought up an openly gay couple, and when Mijoo assuring Soongyeom he's not inferior just because he doesnt speak English. OH I LOVE IT SO MUCH WHEN MIJOO CURSING THAT WHITE DUDE LOL. I love, love how kdrama seems to be more inclusive for diversity compared to kdramas on public channels. It's refreshing

PS: The kiss scene is cute, but damn I want more passionate kiss scenes later on.. 

AAH I remember the scene with soongyeom are being upset at mijoo in this is a parody of A Bittersweet Life, a Lee Byunghun's film

8 hours ago, BinJin said:

1. A Moment to Remember

2. A Bittersweet Life

3. Densha Otoko (Train Man) - Japanese series

Thank you so much @Adwina Oltarianiand @BinJin !!!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This drama is really a very slow burn romance. In most of the kdramas I've watched usually the lead couples start dating or become more sweet to each other around eps 8 to 9. I really like the sweet kiss in the bench between Ki Seon-gyeom and Mi-joo but it wasn't enough. I wanted to bump their heads together when they obviously want to hold each others hands but didn't do so. Anyway there are 6 eps left and hopefully they have a more passionate moment.

4 hours ago, Bojun said:

This drama is really a very slow burn romance. In most of the kdramas I've watched usually the lead couples start dating or become more sweet to each other around eps 8 to 9. I really like the sweet kiss in the bench between Ki Seon-gyeom and Mi-joo but it wasn't enough. I wanted to bump their heads together when they obviously want to hold each others hands but didn't do so. Anyway there are 6 eps left and hopefully they have a more passionate moment.

The script writer deviated from the usual romance drama formulas. They gave us something sweeter in Ep. 8 though, when SG took take of Mijoo and told her to call his name when she’s sick or struggling.

As for the kiss, I guess first kisses are really like that in real life. It was short and awkward for me too XD Hopefully they’ll give us a more passionate one before the finale.

I can’t believe we only have 6 episodes left ToT

Cannot wait for tonight’s episode!!

Waiting to see some really sweet and cringe-y moments between MJ and SG :love: but also really anxious to see DA and YH’s first face-to-face meet after THAT catastrophe of a scene :joy:

Update: :issohappy:

0000469255_001_20210120132606903.jpg

Cred. Naver

LOL can you imagine if this is Dan Ah's imagination?? :joy: we got his last week!! 

454037b416664392bc79366a9e4fb6bc.jpeg?s=

“Run On” Previews Contrasting Vibes Of Im Siwan And Shin Se Kyung + Sooyoung And Kang Tae Oh

Jan 20, 2021
by D. Kim

“Run On” has released new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

The JTBC drama tells the story of people trying to connect with each other in their own languages after having lived in different worlds and at different paces. Im Siwan stars as Ki Sun Kyum, a former track and field athlete who retires after a life-changing event, while Shin Se Kyung plays Oh Mi Joo, an adventurous foreign film translator. Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung plays Seo Dan Ah, an ambitious sports agency CEO, and Kang Tae Oh is art student Lee Young Hwa.

Spoiler

Ki Sun Kyum and Oh Mi Joo, who confirmed their feelings for each other in episode 10, are enjoying a cozy date in the newly released stills. Sun Kyum, who didn’t enjoy films for most of his life, is watching a movie with Mi Joo for the third time. Mi Joo is focused on the movie as part of her job, but she also gives Sun Kyum a sweet pat on the head as he adorably expresses his affection.

Meanwhile, the images of Seo Dan Ah and Lee Young Hwa are full of intensity. Previously, the two had a tense argument when Young Hwa found out that the artwork he was sincerely creating for her was a mere tool for her to protect her pride. Although the atmosphere remains cold in the new stills, a hint of romance is present as they stand close together and gaze straight into each other’s eyes.

The drama’s production team commented, “As soon as the DanHwa (Dan Ah and Young Hwa) couple turns away from each other, they feel longing and begin developing their feelings. The next broadcast will give more of a glimpse into their sincere emotions.”

Credit to the owner

9 hours ago, blademan said:

Cannot wait for tonight’s episode!!

Waiting to see some really sweet and cringe-y moments between MJ and SG :love: but also really anxious to see DA and YH’s first face-to-face meet after THAT catastrophe of a scene :joy:

LOL can you imagine if this is Dan Ah's imagination?? :joy: we got his last week!! 

Kyaaaakk They kissed!

:ohboy2:

I did not watch tonites episode but watched bits and pieces of episode live at the end.  I dont think they kissed.  But there was some tension around them when their faces was so near but yet so far for the kiss.  They are taking a step backward in spite of their confession.  They are hesitating to move on.  They are only taking baby steps in their romance.  In spite of such closeness they did not kiss:sad1:

h94wFWw.gif

n57hyF8.jpg

cr: dc gall

Archived