[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

• 2 weeks later...

Well, from my Chinese friends prospective, as they explained the matter to me, the problem is not with a photo itself but with the temple he visited and people buried there, supposedly people from WWII Japanese military... so Chinese government regards the matter as if with that visit he paid respects to that people, and doing that  offended his country and Chinese people. My friends say that it's a well-known matter and practically everyone knows you are not supposed to visit this particular temple. 

Another fact, that say back in 2018 ZZH was warned by fans re the matter and adviced to put the photo down...don't know if it's true though. 

The timing of this matter with ZZH, however, seems to be no coincidence. I've noticed that at August,15th, practically all stars re-posted a post re the anniversary of announcement of capitulation of Japan. So (surprise!) the scandal came just in time, and sorry, I do not believe in such coincidences.

Overall, a very sad matter indeed. There are some rumored discussions now if it's a start of a planned attack specifically on BL drama adaptation actors, and, if yes, who is to be next. Some even go further and say the next one is Leo Luo...again only like "he say she say" info...

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, leo2020 said:

Well, from my Chinese friends prospective, as they explained the matter to me, the problem is not with a photo itself but with the temple he visited and people buried there, supposedly people from WWII Japanese military... so Chinese government regards the matter as if with that visit he paid respects to that people, and doing that  offended his country and Chinese people. My friends say that it's a well-known matter and practically everyone knows you are not supposed to visit this particular temple. 

Another fact, that say back in 2018 ZZH was warned by fans re the matter and adviced to put the photo down...don't know if it's true though. 

The timing of this matter with ZZH, however, seems to be no coincidence. I've noticed that at August,15th, practically all stars re-posted a post re the anniversary of announcement of capitulation of Japan. So (surprise!) the scandal came just in time, and sorry, I do not believe in such coincidences.

Overall, a very sad matter indeed. There are some rumored discussions now if it's a start of a planned attack specifically on BL drama adaptation actors, and, if yes, who is to be next. Some even go further and say the next one is Leo Luo...again only like "he say she say" info...

Isn't coincidences at all sigh. That really weird about ONE picture from 2018 appear and did be catch by other viewer. I'm really hope we can beat this ''person''. Mostly someone in the industrie doesn't have BL drama. Because the curse about how BL drama have isn't something mystique. It's seriously someone who hate the LGBQT community. God the will hate so much here in Canada, we are super open for that. Also between August 9 - August 15, that was about the Montreal Gay Pride. China will hate it so much.

Anyway, about Zhang Zhehan, I kinda understand why he won't take down the picture if his fans asked him to do. Liberty expression, Art Liberty. Why did he need to take down the picture. Zhang Zhehan always said he love to take picture everywhere he go. So why not he take this place and just let's them to said he is there. 

China gouverment want to control everything in your life. You must to be ''WHITE'' inside and outside. But can human decide what they want? If Zhang Zhehan like the place he take picture because it's the ''art'' he can just forget it and take the picture. That was his liberty to express his passion for photographie. 

I told you, all this story is weird and really weird. Something tell me that someone was planificate all this to slow down Kris Wu case. Also why it's appear this scandal before Immortality serie or Oath of Love? People know that he kinda popular and someone want him down. 

Why this picture story appear RIGHT NOW...didn't someone don't have a head to thinking about it. 

Now in IG they have 5 accounts (sure it's the same person) who keep bashing bashing and bashing no stop Zhang Zhehan. We international fans was like WTH is that...weird and weird. 

Yes, about the BL serie, someone want make down. China gouvernement want people to listen to them and don't like about BL thing at all. Imagine they have a ''school'' remake for people who are gay and they suppose to change back into intero...

The next ''shou'' will be Leo ...so sigh...i'm kinda scared something will happen to him too

Gong Jun did post something...it's seem he support Zhang Zhehan. It's only one image....

Seriously that scandal for Zhang Zhehan was appear from July for sure, he didn't post nothing from the last time he went to hospital. But he did post something in IG. 

Blackmail....and Zhang Zhehan refuse it??? that seem plausible....

btw no where in the world you can see more the dead people then Cambodia. 3 millions peoples dies in genocide. Many people took picture of that...sigh and some from the country who did make start all of this....

god I really hope I will receive my figurine for WOH :bawling:  and I command so much things from WOH

I consider the people who bashing Zhang Zhehan like the anti-vaccin or the anti passport vaccinal. Minority (in the world) but keep bashing no stop ...god.

• Like 1

• SC2019 pinned and unpinned this topic

Regarding ZZH's scandal the only thing I could say it's unfortunate. As far as I know, the one in Yasukuni Shrine it was an old photos in 2018 and he took it down before when his fans informed him what Yasukuni infamous for. But yeah nothing is ever really gone from internet.

I think that an actor is a public figure that means it entails a certain degree of public persona and conduct that you have to adhere to, if ZZH just a normal citizen probably nobody cares if he posted the photos at Yasukuni, but sadly as an actor in c-ent you do have to adhere to Chinese people morality and point of view. Whether we as an international fan agree or not with this view is irrelevant, since we're not Chinese people and we don't live through the generational trauma that WW2 with Japan took its toll on Chinese people.

@miaka fy Also I just want to say just because Cambodia as a nation never express resentment toward the country that bombed them to ruin, that does not mean that all their citizens have the same idea. There are millions of people in Cambodia with millions of opinion, just because you never heard it does not mean it does not exist. So please don't bring Cambodia and its people to this, it's just bad comparison, unless you're Cambodian, then that's your opinion and I won't say anything about it again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

@miaka fy Also I just want to say just because Cambodia as a nation never express resentment toward the country that bombed them to ruin, that does not mean that all their citizens have the same idea. There are millions of people in Cambodia with millions of opinion, just because you never heard it does not mean it does not exist. So please don't bring Cambodia and its people to this, it's just bad comparison, unless you're Cambodian, then that's your opinion and I won't say anything about it again.

Dear I'm half Cambodian too :loveu:and also in some royalty line. So I know so much about that. Long beach place is our community and we do have some opinion about that. Our organisation is really strong against some dictator...and young people in my age are into a lot about what happen in Cambodia. You have right to said I should not bring it...but this genocide did kill more than 300 members in my family...and more...

Edit: did someone know if we will receive what we command for the figurine ? Because I hear they cancel all figurine ZZS two days ago. It's was suppose to come in September and October hm. Also I did command a lot lot lot stuff from WOH that I will receive in September. Puzzle and many cosplay habit awawaaa I hope nothing go wrong. I was waiting to post it here awawaaaa

Also Zhang Zhehan make a video to ask all fans around the world not worry about him....his eye was red sigh....poor him. Pray his mental won't crash down...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@miaka fy Again I respect your opinion and that's that

Regarding your order yeah I saw the Taobao listing for the figurine they only list WKX figurine now. But maybe they will still honor the old pre order, it is already halfway to August, it should be on the finishing and packaging stage by now if they want to ship by September for all the orders. I hope they at least honored international order which I think is safer than domestic order, if not I hope you can get a refund. Good luck :thumbsup:

• Like 1

@kur4p1k4 Awawaa dear I hope mine is already send and also for people in L.A

I really hope we can receive what we command it and also god I always support WOH forever. Did you command something too? Will post it when I receive....Much love for our WOH. We need to support it!!!

Sure I watch many other series too but WOH is always have a petit plus :heart:

btw it's still work the page 锦鲤拿趣/优酷模玩 《山河令》官方Q版系列手办 吊卡公仔桌面摆件-tmall.com天猫

For other viewers for WOH...

If you like WOH and just because this ''affair'' you change your idea...that is really sad. The acting and the characters bring us so much love inside this pandemic.  Bring some light inside the dark period in the world...remember ZZS X WKX forever.

Je souhaite de tout mon coeur qu'il va bien, qu'il arrive à avancer sans regarder derrière lui. Je lui souhaite aussi que pour sa mère adorée, qu'il puisse avoir la force nécessaire de ne pas faire des bétisses. Qu'il ne pense pas à ''faire'' ou avoir des idées noires. Qu'il ne va pas sur le net, parce que les gens inventent trop de mensonges sans fondement. On va le supporter et espère qu'il va trouver un certain réconfort (paix intérieur) que ses fans sont toujours avec lui. Jusqu'à paix s'ensuive...

Prière!!

J'écris dans la langue de Molière parce que Zhang Zhehan adore la France. C'est en français que je vais lui envoyer ce message.

ps: Une pensée pour notre Gong Jun qui doit vivre aussi l'enfer en ce moment ...j'espère qu'il va bien. Il ne sourit plus sigh.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, miaka fy said:

@kur4p1k4 Awawaa dear I hope mine is already send and also for people in L.A

I really hope we can receive what we command it and also god I always support WOH forever. Did you command something too? Will post it when I receive....Much love for our WOH. We need to support it!!!

Sure I watch many other series too but WOH is always have a petit plus :heart:

btw it's still work the page 锦鲤拿趣/优酷模玩 《山河令》官方Q版系列手办 吊卡公仔桌面摆件-tmall.com天猫

For other viewers for WOH...

If you like WOH and just because this ''affair'' you change your idea...that is really sad. The acting and the characters bring us so much love inside this pandemic.  Bring some light inside the dark period in the world...remember ZZS X WKX forever.

@miaka fy Yeah the link still worked but it said that they already took down the product so you can't buy it anymore, the one that I saw you can only buy the WKX figurine, no more ZZS figurine on sale.

Luckily I hadn't buy anything. I was actually waiting for people to photo the figurine when they got them so I can actually see the final result, since I don't know this company I don't know how good their figurine is and I don't want to waste money on ugly figurines.

I think it's just sad that ZZS a character that ZZH played got the backlash from all this "scandal". I still love WoH, I still love ZZS, I just hope that they won't take down WoH from Youtube. This is all just a very unfortunate situation overall.

• Love 1

23 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

@miaka fy Yeah the link still worked but it said that they already took down the product so you can't buy it anymore, the one that I saw you can only buy the WKX figurine, no more ZZS figurine on sale.

Luckily I hadn't buy anything. I was actually waiting for people to photo the figurine when they got them so I can actually see the final result, since I don't know this company I don't know how good their figurine is and I don't want to waste money on ugly figurines.

I think it's just sad that ZZS a character that ZZH played got the backlash from all this "scandal". I still love WoH, I still love ZZS, I just hope that they won't take down WoH from Youtube. This is all just a very unfortunate situation overall.

Dear , in facebook, in WOH group, it's intense. People seem to have a same problem like me with the command. You right...WKZ figurine...I would able to receive it. BUT ZZS :cries: figurine...god, please Taobao my 3 couples figurine I WANT IT. You should give us International fan who paid for it. Also I command so many other goddies for WOH. In Japan and Korea, where WOH was dubbed it and really popular, they won't take down. In Netflix I still have MY WOH, in my prime video hm...why Canada don't have WOH?? British prime video have already, dunno how many time I request to prime video. 

Dear, let's pray nothing go wrong with WOH in youtube. I did paid for a month to Youku to have the concert. I cut down after I dw all video I want it. Did you see how many persons write a comment in the video section to Youku. The light will shout down if they take down. That was the light in the pandemic for many people in the world. Sigh

I read so many rumor for this ''sensible case'' that I can't accept it. I calm down a bit ...but every comment about that ...fire coming from my heart. Bleeding too...:brokenheart:It's only from Friday August 13..I hear the new. 

In IG, one account for ZZH and Word of Honor was really popular. After July 28, this person stop to post any new in IG. I can imagine ZZH know the situation from the July 28....sigh

Too many theory...but let's be low profile for now. I just want to /"$%" the person who start it...(figure sentense) sigh

Seriously Marcus have right for this one point...How you can erased his name with WOH ??? It's one lead o.o

credit to the owner

6 hours ago, surfacage said:

Hello Miaka,

je trouve votre texte très attentionné qui exprime littéralement tous les sentiments que j'éprouve au regard de cette situation.

Si vous me le permettez, je souhaiterais également joindre mes pensées dans le message que vous avez/allez adressé(r) à ce talenteux acteur.

Sincèrement merci de tout mon coeur. 

Take care

Wow, je suis tellement surprise que vous avez fait un ''account'' juste pour m'écrire ce chaleureux texte d'encouragement. J'étais vraiment surprise, frustrée quand j'ai su la situation. Comme on dit en français ''L'erreur est humaine, si nous ne faisons pas des erreurs, nous ne sommes pas des humains'' . J'ai tellement à dire pour cette ''affaire'' mais je crois que pour la santé mentale de Zhang Zhehan, je vais garder ''low profile''. Il vit actuellement beaucoup de stress, je ne sais toujours pas comment il va faire pour parvenir à trouver une certaine sérénité. La seule qui le tient en vie c'est sa mère. L'adoration pour sa mère lui tient en vie. Ayez dans votre coeur un petit place pour ce talentueux acteur, qui par malheur, a eu cette triste affaire. Avez vous son message pour les fans, cela brise vraiment le coeur en le regardant :criesariver:

Zhang Zhehan aime beaucoup la France, il a toujours dit. 

Zhang Zhehan right now he go back with his mom and his dog ''Luffy'' (nakama, we are a fan for One Piece!!!). He keep trying to find a reconfort in piano. Keep strong dear Zhang Zhehan, we will never forget about you. Hang On!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm new to this forum, but could the OP link to the novel this drama is based on in the first post? It makes things easier for people.

The novel is 天涯客 by Priest and it was published on jjwxc (http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=912073) and the English translation is available here: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/faraway-wanderers/

@sugarplum892

• Like 1

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth