[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

28 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

@Wuzetian aren't you going to check out Simon Gong in

Hide contents

The Flaming Heart? :getmygrooveon:

truth be told, I find him too gentle for a fireman, my personal prejudice, but it's certainly fantastic eye candy.

I'm already on EP10 coz I have the Youku VIP Pass! And certainly some parts of the drama a little illogical in real life but then can be forgiven since I'm only rooting for him! Haha...

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, deltos said:

:lol: me too but he looks good !!

Just for show...Coz they didnt show the right from the beginning to the end...So I'm doubtful...Haha...But he handled the needle well! This I'm impressed!

Some knowledge on the ancient greeting...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yumiyue said:

I'm still here enjoying the mountain air..:tears: I miss them....:sad1:

Via weibo Credit as tagged.

Me too...But thankfully there are so much more content around...Until I feel almost drowning me to read them all...Haha...

Sad Miss You GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Mpreg is just too ticklish!

Yeah the whole genre makes me wonder why do women hate men so much...I"ve read a couple of the manga's and...it really creeped me out...:wut: I don't know one guy st8 or gay that longs to be pregnant evah !!! Such a strange need these writers have...

2 hours ago, deltos said:

Yeah the whole genre makes me wonder why do women hate men so much...I"ve read a couple of the manga's and...it really creeped me out... I don't know one guy st8 or gay that longs to be pregnant evah !!! Such a strange need these writers have...

I'm not too sure. Me coming across Mpreg for the first time only in WOH... Can't really comment...Lol...

Shocking BTS... This is just so intimate...

• Like 1
  • Love 1