[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

19 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Just thinking of WKX really look like this and stalk ZZS from the beginning... Would ZZS respond differently?

It think we have to remember what the director said when selecting ML actors for WOH..they had to be single. ZZH wouldn't have gotten selected if he had a GF.  This is exactly the kind of thing the director wanted to avoid.  On the other hand, what if he did ? He's 30 !!! He can't stay single forever...unless he chooses to - but it still remains personal. The guy must be getting tired of all of this...I'm sure if he could still professional basket ball he would quit acting and go back to playing basketball - really one of his first loves...:sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, Yumiyue said:

I was also wondering about this...maybe they went under the radar of censorship board? :D so YKu just let it go...

I think guessed because WenZhou is too obvious! 

:Megalol:

Why he looked comical in his previous works?

• LOL 1

This is an interesting read on c-entertainment and c-fans...the drama has been real lately around GJ and ZZH...all generated by so-called fans some even get paid.

6 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Lol...What do you all think of this?

I think the censors saw it - however, I suspect the censors are mostly if not all str8 men and

Spoiler

it's commonly known that two women together are  " interesting " for them. Two guys together would not provoke the same level of interest...so they get edited. I'd say ask any guy, but the prollly wouldn't admit it...Sexism at it's best.

So it was seen...:sweat_smile:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, deltos said:

This is an interesting read on c-entertainment and c-fans...the drama has been real lately around GJ and ZZH...all generated by so-called fans some even get paid.

I think the censors saw it - however, I suspect the censors are mostly if not all str8 men and

Reveal hidden contents

it's commonly known that two women together are  " interesting " for them. Two guys together would not provoke the same level of interest...so they get edited. I'd say ask any guy, but the prollly wouldn't admit it...Sexism at it's best.

So it was seen...:sweat_smile:

There are so much buzz going but I don't really pay attention in details. I anchor my faith in Junzhe. These are nothing more than waves. 

So guess the censorship board are made up of very interesting people. Haha...

WenZhou on their first date...

Credit to original artist 

• Love 1